Why we need reparation and Bishop Schneider’s Prayer
Why we need to make reparation:
- On Oct. 4th, a pagan ritual was held in the Sacred space of the Vatican Gardens. This ritual was a “consecration” of the upcoming Amazonian synod to St Francis of Assisi!!?? Much has been written about this ceremony and the pagan symbols and acts which it included.
- “An Amazonian bishop is denouncing the “demonic sacrileges“ taking place in Rome, confirming that the controversial fertility figure dubbed “Pachamama” is indeed a pagan goddess. Bishop José Luis Azcona, Emeritus Bishop of Marajó in the Amazon region, is condemning the pagan rites surrounding the idol as “demonic sacrileges that produce scandal.” “In those rituals there is the devil, there is magic.” (ChurchMilitant.com • October 25, 2019)
- ROME, November 6, 2019 (LifeSiteNews) — Archbishop Carlo Maria Viganò is urging the re-consecration of St. Peter’s Basilica, in light of what he calls “the appalling idolatrous profanations” that have been committed in its walls through the veneration of the Pachamama statue.
What has already been done in atonement and reparation:
- Reparation was begun by two people (one of which has since come forth -Alexander Tschugguel), who took the pagan idols from the Santa Maria church in Traspontina, where they were enshrined and being venerated, and threw them into the Tiber River. This was a most worthy act and woke up the Catholic world to the horror of this evil act.
- The world saw another potent gesture of resistance to globalism with a pagan face. LifeSite reports.
A Catholic priest in the Archdiocese of Mexico City burned effigies of the pagan “Pachamama” statues while leading the faithful in prayer to atone for the sin of worshiping the statues at the Vatican during the recently concluded Amazon Synod.
- Fr. Davide Pagliarani, Superior General of the Society of St. Pius X, called to make November 9th, and 10th, days of prayer and reparation for the idolatrous events that took place in Rome during the Amazon Synod. Pagliarani writes:
In response to these events, we call on all members of the Society, including Third Order members, to observe a day of prayer and reparation, because we cannot remain indifferent to such attacks on the holiness of Holy Mother the Church. We ask that a fast be observed in all our houses on Saturday, November 9th. We invite all the faithful to the same and we also encourage children to offer prayers and sacrifices.
On Sunday, November 10th, 2019, each priest of the Society will celebrate a Mass of reparation, and in each chapel, the Litanies of the Saints, taken from the liturgy of the Rogations, will be sung or recited to ask God to protect His Church and to spare it from the punishments that such acts cannot fail to draw down upon it. We urge all priest friends, as well as all Catholics who love the Church, to do the same.
Such is due to the honour of the Holy Roman Catholic Church founded by Our Lord Jesus Christ, which is neither idolatrous nor pantheistic.
- Fr Linus Clovis from the Population and Research Institute sent a message:
“All of us at PRI, along with millions of Catholics around the world, are shocked and distressed by the scandal of the Amazon Synod, and especially by the presence and veneration of pagan idols in the Vatican, in the papal presence, and specifically in St. Peter’s Basilica.This is an insult offered to Almighty God Himself for which, I feel, reparation must be made. I have therefore, resolved to offer in reparation Masses in the Traditional Rite.As the Spiritual Director for Population Research Institute, I have chosen Thursday, November 7th, to offer this Mass of reparation specifically on behalf of the Board of Directors, the staff and employees, and the volunteers and benefactors of PRI.I invite you all to join me spiritually in this act of reparation for the insult offered to Our Lord and Saviour, Jesus Christ, to whom be honour and glory, forever and ever….”
We have to play our part – there is no alternative. We have to make as many acts of reparation and atonement for this evil act as we can: Prayer and Fasting; don’t forget the Rosary – a very powerful weapon against the devil. This petition must be at the tip of our tongues and in our hearts at every moment. If we can’t do big things, we can do little things – like St Therese of the Child Jesus.
The prayer below has been requested by Bp. Athanasius Schneider:
We must say it every day. The prayer is very specific and goes to the heart of the matter. Try to encourage your local priests and parishes to join in as a large group – perhaps to say it after Mass or before Mass. Or perhaps print out copies and hand them out to people to say. Get permission from the priest to put them out in the church for people to take.
We are not doing this just for ourselves, or for the Church, but for Christ Himself , God the Father and all of Heaven . Jesus tells us in the Book of Truth that this paganism today is the worst it has been since He first came on earth. In the Mission of Salvation, Jesus asks us to help Him to save souls. How can we deny Him this request if we truly love Him?