Devotion to the Sacred Heart
Devotion to the Sacred heart is more important in today’s world than ever before. The Mystical Body of Christ being persecuted, blasphemed, and betrayed and suffering more than ever at this time all over the world. We behold his Sacred Heart aflame with Love for us and filled with Love and Mercy.
Jesus said to St Mary Alacoque :
“My Divine Heart is so passionately in love with men that it can no longer contain within Itself the flames of its ardent charity. It must pour them out by thy means, and manifest itself to them to enrich them with its precious treasures, which contain all the graces of which they need to be saved from perdition. I have chosen you as an abyss of unworthiness and ignorance to accomplish so great a design, so that all may be done by Me.”
During the octave of the feast of the Blessed Sacrament, June 16, 1675, Margaret Mary was on her knees before the choir-gate, her eyes fixed on the tabernacle. Suddenly the Lord appeared on the altar and discovered [revealed] to her His Heart:
“Behold”, said He to her, “this Heart which has so loved men that it has spared nothing, even to exhausting and consuming itself, in order to testify its love. In return, I receive from the greater part only ingratitude, by their irreverence and sacrilege, and by the coldness and contempt they have for Me in this sacrament of love. And what is most painful to Me,” added the Savior, in a tone that went to the Sister’s heart, “is that they are hearts consecrated to Me.”
St Margaret Mary tells us:
“Love keeps Him there [in the Blessed Sacrament] as a victim completely and perpetually delivered over to sacrifice for the glory of the Father and for our salvation. Unite yourself with Him, then, in all that you do. Refer everything to His glory. Set up your abode in this loving Heart of Jesus and you will there find lasting peace and the strength both to bring to fruition all the good desires He inspires in you, and to avoid every deliberate fault. Place in this Heart all your sufferings and difficulties. Everything that comes from the Sacred Heart is sweet. He changes everything into love.”
Our Lord made twelve great promises to St. Margaret Mary for those who are devoted to his most Sacred Heart. They are:
- I will give them all the graces they need in life.
- I will create peace in their families.
- I will comfort them in all their troubles.
- They shall surely find in My Heart protection during life and especially at the hour of their death.
- I will shower them with blessings in everything that they do.
- Sinners shall find in My Heart the source of an infinite ocean of mercy.
- Weak souls shall become fervent.
- Fervent souls shall speedily rise to great perfection.
- I will bless the homes where an image of My Heart shall be exposed and honored.
- I will give to priests the power of touching the most hardened hearts.
- Those who spread this devotion shall have their names written in My Heart, never to be erased.
- The all-powerful love of My Heart will grant to all those who shall receive Communion on the First Friday of nine continuous months the grace of final repentance; they shall not die under my displeasure, nor without receiving their Sacraments; My heart shall surely be their protection at that last hour.
Devotion to the Sacred Heart focuses not only on the love and mercy Jesus has for us but on reparation for sin.
There is so much reparation to be made for our own sins, for the sins of the clergy, for the sins of our nations, for the sins of the Elite and all the dark souls – in fact we need to atone for the sins of the world – especially in turning away from our Beloved Saviour.
The Nine Fridays must be made in honor of His Sacred Heart.
In St. Margaret Mary’s visions, Christ requested that a Communion of reparation be made on the first Friday of every month for nine consecutive months, and Communion must be received.)
With regard to this promise it may be remarked:
- That our Lord required Communion to be received on a particular day chosen by Him;
- that the nine Fridays must be consecutive;
- that they must be made in honor of His Sacred Heart, which means that those who make the nine Fridays must practice the devotion and must have a great love for our Lord;
- that our Lord does not say that those who make the nine Fridays will be dispensed from any of their obligations or from exercising the vigilance necessary to lead a good life and overcome temptation; rather He implicitly promises abundant graces to those who make the nine Fridays to help them to carry out these obligations and persevere to the end;
- that perseverance in receiving Holy Communion for nine consecutive First Fridays helps the faithful to acquire the habit of frequent Communion, which our Lord eagerly desires;
- that the practice of the nine Fridays is very pleasing to our Lord since He promises such great reward, and that all Catholics should endeavor to make the nine Fridays.
Jesus tell us in the Book of Truth:
“… It is those who come to Me as little ones whom I bring closer to My Sacred Heart. These are the souls who love Me unconditionally and who do not feel the need to display their love for Me, so that others will admire and look up to them. It is the man who leaves all in My Hands, when he speaks the Truth, who brings Me the souls I desire, not the man who feels he deserves great accolades for doing so….” ( 4 January. 2015)
“…As the world plunges into darkness – as wars break out everywhere, and when disease and famine grip humanity – My Intervention will be witnessed. I protect all those who consecrate themselves to My Sacred Heart. I uplift those whose hearts may be heavy, and I will bring peace and a calmness of soul to those who ask Me for these Gifts. …”(14 October, 2014)
“.. My Son makes His Presence felt when He is called upon. The more open the soul is to His Love, the more he or she will become closer to His Sacred Heart...” (17 May 2014)
Prayers from the Book of Truth to the Sacred heart:
Prayer for Salvation
Tuesday, November 16th, 2010 @ 09:55 am
O my Lord, lead me to Your Kingdom and protect me from the darkness that has engulfed my soul. Hear me now O Sacred Heart and through Your Goodness let Your Light of Love and protection shine through.
Prayer for encouragement
Tuesday, May 10th, 2011 @ 04:00 pm
Fill me now, O Lord, with the Gift of the Holy Spirit to carry Your most Holy Word to sinners who I must help save in Your Name. Help me to cover them, through my prayers, with Your Precious Blood so that they can be drawn to Your Sacred Heart. Give me the Gift of the Holy Spirit so that these poor souls can revel in Your New Paradise.
Prayer to never give up when you feel down
Sunday, January 8th, 2012 @ 03:30 pm
Jesus if you can hear me
Then listen to my call for help
Please help me deal with those who cause me pain
Help me to stop envy taking over my life and
To stop me wishing for things I cannot have
Instead open my heart to you dear Jesus
Help me to feel real love – your love
And to feel true peace in my heart. Amen.
Prayer to consecrate yourself to the Sacred heart.
My most loving Jesus, I consecrate myself anew today and without reserve to Your Divine Heart. To You I consecrate my body with all its senses, my soul with all its faculties, and my whole being. To you I consecrate all my thoughts, words, and works; all my sufferings and labors; all my hopes, consolations, and joys; and chiefly I consecrate to You my poor heart that I may love but You and be consumed as a victim in the flames of Your love.
Accept, O Jesus, my most loving Spouse, the desire I have to console Your Divine Heart and to belong to You forever. Take possession of me in such a manner that henceforward I may have no other liberty than that of loving You, no other life than that of suffering and dying for you.
In You I place unbounded confidence, and I hope for pardon of my sins from Your infinite mercy. In Your hands I lay all my cares and principally that of my eternal salvation. I promise to love You and to honor You until the last moment of my life, and to propagate as far as I am able, with the help of Your Divine grace, devotion to Your most Sacred Heart.
Dispose of me, O Divine Heart of Jesus, according to Your good pleasure. I desire no other recompense than Your greater glory and Your holy love.
Grant me the grace to find in Your most Sacred Heart my dwelling place; there I desire to pass each day of my life; there I wish to breathe forth my last sigh. Make also my heart Your abode, the place of Your repose; that so we may remain intimately united until one day I may praise, love, and possess You for all eternity, and sing forever the infinite mercies of Your most Sacred Heart. Amen.
Some simple little prayers you can say any time to Jesus’ Sacred Heart:
Sacred Heart of Jesus, hear my prayer!
Sacred heart of Jesus have mercy on us!
Sacred Heart of Jesus, I implore that I may love Thee more and more!
May the Sacred Heart of Jesus be loved everywhere.
Sacred Heart of Jesus, I believe in Your love for me.
Sweet Heart of Jesus, be my love.
Sweetest Jesus, hide me in Your Sacred Heart. Do not permit me to be separated from You. Defend me from the evil foe.
Sacred Heart of Jesus, Your kingdom come!
Sacred Heart of Jesus, let me love You and make you loved.
Heart of Jesus, burning with love for us, set our hearts on fire with love of You.
Jesus, meek and humble of heart, make our hearts like Yours.
Divine Heart of Jesus, convert sinners, save the dying, deliver the Holy Souls in Purgatory.
All for You, most Sacred Heart of Jesus.
Sacred Heart of Jesus, may you be known, loved, and imitated!
Sacred Heart of Jesus, protect our families.
Sacred Heart of Jesus, strengthened in Your agony by an angel, strengthen us in our agony.