Extract of Prophecy from message 0955 In the Book of Truth (November 1, 2013 @ 11:17pm.)
“…Soon, all those who have led My Church in the past, all those who provide God’s children with the True Word of God, within My Church, and all those who will remain loyal to the Truth, will be shoved to one side.
The Catholic Church will make a number of alarming statements, as to why it has to change and amend every part of its structure. …
All these changes will come about quickly, in the future, and the spread of these things will astonish many. Amidst it all, there will be confusion, fear, sadness and great distress.
My Church will become so fragmented that all trust within its walls will be broken. This will create a great fear and then, in a manner which will not seem clear at first, the Catholic Church will become a leading force in the new one world religion. This new abomination will declare a great love for the world’s poor and hungry. But it will not preach My Word, nor will it remain true to My Church. My Church, however, will continue to live.”
Read Part 4 – “Fragmented” and also ” It will not preach My Word, nor will it remain true to My Church at: Fragmented and fearful: Prophecy fulfilled
Part 5: Great Love for the world’s poor and hungry”
- Pope videos (www.thepopevideo.org)
These use emotive terms and the words “Prayer intention” – but they are far from a prayer. It is much more like indoctrination to his viewpoint – bit by bit.
Some of the titles include:
- February 2017: Welcome the needy
For those who are weighed down, especially the poor, refugees and marginalized, that they might find welcome and support in our communities.
- January, 2017: Christians serving humanity
“For all who contribute through prayer and fraternal charity to restoring full ecclesial communion in service of the challenges facing humanity.
- September, 2016: For a more human society
That each may contribute to the common good and to the building of a society that places the human person at the center.
- March 2016: For children and families in difficulty
“That families in need may receive the necessary support and that children may grow up in healthy and peaceful environments”.
- April 2016: Small farmers
“That small farmers may receive just compensation for their invaluable work.”
“…When you think about it, juicing up monthly prayer intentions with cleverly produced agitprop turns “intentions” into something other than subjects for prayer. Your emotions are deliberately manipulated to promote an ideological agenda. …”
- The focus of the Nativity Scene this last Christmas (Dec. 2017) was on a naked man. The theme was the Corporal Works of Mercy. There was a lot of symbolism in the broken building portraying the Vatican and in the characters themselves,The Christmas tree behind the scene had no Christian symbols, but it did have 2 pagan signs. In no way did his scene celebrate the joy and peace of Christmas. See our article on this at:
- New World day of the Poor Nov 19 2017 http://en.radiovaticana.va/news/2017/11/14/vatican_announces_initaitives_for_first_world_day_of_poor/1348913
- Vatican opens laundry for the poor: http://en.radiovaticana.va/news/2017/04/10/pope_francis%E2%80%99_laundry_for_the_poor_opens_in_rome/1304760
- “ VATICAN CITY (Reuters) – Pope Francis welcomed the poor, homeless and unemployed as guests of honor for a Mass and gourmet meal in the Vatican on Sunday, saying that helping the needy was one way of obtaining a “passport to paradise”. https://www.reuters.com/article/us-pope-poor/helping-the-poor-is-a-passport-to-paradise-pope-says-idUSKBN1DJ0DD
- New App for donating money to the poor and needy. This has been launched to support the pope’s missions. Pontificial Mission Societies. https://www.missio.org/Fundraise.aspx
Sounds like an admirable idea – but, as we have seen this last Christmas -at the expense of Jesus being blotted out. It will change what it means to be Catholic. We will be putting the human and secular at the heart of our Faith, instead of God.