Priests beware –
- Oath of allegiance to Francis by Council of Cardinals on 13th Feb. 2017 See https://www.lifesitenews.com/news/breaking-council-of-cardinals-pledge-allegiance-to-pope-francis
- An article by Fra Cristoforo on 03/01/2017 announced that there is a (secret) private commission made up of Catholics, Lutherans and Anglicans, to “change the Mass”. http://freerepublic.com/focus/f-religion/3530742/posts
- On 14th February, an article mentions how Bergoglio, at Santa Marta speaks of the “usual beatification of Luther and his reform” and that “the Bishop of Rome has given further directions for a change of “Eucharistic Liturgy”. See https://anonimidellacroce.wordpress.com/2017/02/06/spifferi-da-santa-marta-sullintercommunione-di-fra-cristoforo/
- Pope Francis issued “Magnum Principium” on 3, 2017 which changes the rules for liturgical translations. It transfers power to episcopal conferences (i.e. to the bishops in their own local dioceses) and thus away from the Congregation for Divine Worship in Rome.
- Ecumenical Mass held in Turin Italy on 16th Sept, 2017. See https://gloria.tv/article/12HtBydxvUc21fhPZaKobfKV7
- Secret committee working on an ecumenical Mass reported by Gloria TV on 24th October, 2017 https://gloria.tv/article/7FwmFGEjAnc848bAhiXj1ZsCw
Secret committee working on an ecumenical Mass reported by Marco Tosatti, who listed Archbishop Piero Marini and a modernist lay liturgist – Andrea Grillo as being some of those involved. He claims that Cardinal Sarah has not been officially informed. See “firstthings.com”
This confirms Fra Cristoforo’s article published 10 months previously on 03/01/17.
- Pope Francis issues an apostolic letter giving local bishops permission to approve changes to the Mass – “Magnum Principium”
- On 16th 2017, GloriaTv reported that ecumenical Masses had started in Turin Italy according to Fra Cristoforo
- On 14th Jan 2018, Dr. Kelly Bowring, a renowned Catholic theologian, published a YouTube video: “Pope Francis’ Plan to Implement an Oath of Loyalty and a New Ecumenical Mass”
See https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bRE7H9ZpBKE published 14th Jan. 2018
- Fra Cristoforo reveals that the process for the oath for the clergy has begun – outlined by Pope Francis is his new document “Veritatis Gaudium”. This confirms Dr Kelly Bowring’s warning of 14th 2018.
Email received 3 Feb. 2018 from Fra Cristoforo; “Brief note: the oath of fidelity to Bergoglio begins today in the Faculties of Theology”
The new Apostolic Constitution on the Faculties of Theology promulgated today by the Holy See is called Veritatis Gaudium. Signed by Bergoglio. Obviously.
Look what is written in numbers 26 and 27 (referring to teachers) of this Constitution:
- 26 §2: “Those who then teach matters concerning faith and morality must be aware that this task must be carried out in full communion with the authentic Magisterium of the Church and, in particular, of the Roman Pontiff …”.
That is Bergoglio. Be careful. In matters of faith and morality. In communion with Bergoglio. Ergo … Amoris Laetitia.
- 27: “Those who teach disciplines concerning faith and morality must receive, after having issued the profession of faith, the canonical mission of the Grand Chancellor or his delegate”.
Profession of faith towards whom? Obviously it will be towards the new magistero of Bergoglio.
Here then launched the famous “oath”.
Below. Silent silent. From the Faculties of Theology.
Those who teach future Priests.
They will promise to teach in communion with the magisterium of Bergoglio.
Not that it’s a novelty. But at least they have “formalized” it.
Now it will be up to the Parish Priests.
(translated from the Italian)
Book of Truth:
In messages dated 13th Sept 2011 and 18th Aug. 2013, entitled “Changes to be introduced in the Church which will contradict the word of God” and “They will be asked to pledge their allegiance, through a new oath, to remain faithful to the Church”
Read Prophecies in Book of Truth regarding changes to the Mass and the Oath to be taken by priests:
“Magnum Principium” and “Veritatis Gaudium” –
Canon Law changed to enable changes to the Mass;
Apostolic letter issued regarding the Oath for priests.
The changes to the Mass, and the rules enabling it to happen have been carefully orchestrated, step by step.
The Oath to be taken by all priests is still in its infancy – at present applicable to Faculties of Theology in Universities.
When priests have taken the oath, they will be impelled to offer the New Mass which will be heretical – an abomination.
The new law can affect the very wording of the Consecration of the Mass. When this happens, ‘transsubstantiation” will not take place. The Bible readings used may also be manipulated, so that we hear only half of the Truth, and thus get a wrong impression. It will be more welcoming to all and sundry – the basis for the One World Church. The Eucharist will now be simply a memorial meal – Jesus will no longer be present. The “Abomination of Desolation” foretold by the prophet Daniel will now be in place.
Priests beware – don’t be caught in the trap. Read the Book of Truth.
Many, many prophecies have already been fulfilled. The True Church – which will be the remnant Church, needs you. You won’t be alone.
The Remnant Army will seek you out to help you, give you food, accommodation, and everything you need to continue your priestly ministry, even if underground.
Any priest who needs help and support, contact any Jesus to Mankind (Crusade) Prayer Group or Book of Truth site in your country.