Francis uses various tactics to get people thinking differently. He has already achieved quite a lot since the beginning of his papacy.
Ven. Archbishop Fulton Sheen’s prophecy:
“The False Prophet will have a religion without a cross. A religion without a world to come. A religion to destroy religions. There will be a counterfeit church. Christ’s Church [the Catholic Church] will be one. And the False Prophet will create the other. The false church will be worldly, ecumenical, and global. It will be a loose federation of churches. And religions forming some type of global association. A world parliament of churches. It will be emptied of all divine content and will be the mystical body of the Antichrist.”
“She (Our Lady) announces the “dispersion of the pastors” (bishops) by the Church itself, real pastors who will be replaced by others formed by hell, initiated in all vices, all iniquities, perfidious, who will cover souls with filth…. (“The Breton Stigmatist”, p 40.
Book of Truth:
Extract of Prophecy from message 0955 In the Book of Truth (November 1, 2013 @ 11:17pm.)
“…Soon, all those who have led My Church in the past, all those who provide God’s children with the True Word of God, within My Church, and all those who will remain loyal to the Truth, will be shoved to one side.
The Catholic Church will make a number of alarming statements, as to why it has to change and amend every part of its structure. …
All these changes will come about quickly, in the future, and the spread of these things will astonish many. Amidst it all, there will be confusion, fear, sadness and great distress.
Some of the tactics he has used to attack the governing structure and doctrine in order to create this false church include:
- He has elevated openly heretical bishops and cardinals who do not hold the unchanging faith as handed down through the ages from the Apostles. e.g. Cardinal Burke; The Congregation for Divine Worship and Discipline of the Sacraments – with 16 new members replacing traditionalist ones; over Christmas (2016) Pope Francis personally ordered 3 priests to be dismissed from their duties in the Congregation for the Doctrine of Faith; Cardinal Burke removed as head of the Apostolic Signatura, the Vatican’s Supreme Court, in order to become the patron of the Order of the Knights of Malta (which is usually an honorary position); the Wall Street Journal on 8 Sept. 2016 and Weekend Australian reported that Cardinal Pell, as pope’s finance chief had discovered “a total of €1.4 billion ‘tucked away’ off the books”. He organized an audit, but it was disallowed. “In June, the Vatican announced it had been scrapped, and soon many of his wide-ranging powers were handed to others.” Cardinal Pell has since been made an object of hate and scorn and made a scape-goat for the sins of the others. His trial was denounced by many prominent -people and we are still waiting for the result of his appeal.
- He has demoted and silenced high-ranking voices of orthodoxy within the Church.
- He has created an environment that allows bishops and cardinals and other prominent Church leaders to openly depart from perennial Church teaching and moral absolutes.”
- Synods of 2014 and 2015 and the upcoming Amazonian synod in October– the parish surveys collected beforehand were just a pretence to cover the preconceived agenda. At the bishops’ meeting in Feb. of 2014, only Bergoglio’s hand-picked mates were allowed to contribute to the deciding of the agenda – e.g. Cardinal Kasper. Remember the letter by the 11 cardinals that objected to the format at the beginning of the synod – presented to the pope by Cardinal Pell – and Bergoglio’s angry outburst? During the synod when they did not want to hear the contributions of the conservative bishops – to which Cardinal Pell rose up and thumped his fist of the desk and said in his very loud and demanding voice: “you will not manipulate this synod”.
- He has oriented the Church’s mission towards worldly goals such as combatting climate change and reordering the world’s economic system
- He uses his encyclicals and Apostolic letters to teach errors and allow modernist cardinals and bishops to announce doctrines that twist Jesus’ teachings to suit the secular world – Cardinals Kasper, Daneels and many more. E.g. Amoris Laetita
- Pope Francis issued “Magnum Principium” on 3, 2017 which changes the rules for liturgical translations. It transfers power to episcopal conferences (i.e. to the bishops in their own local dioceses) and thus away from the Congregation for Divine Worship in Rome. This means that local bishops will be able to approve changes to the Mass.
- ...Suggestive imprecision – “He has made a habit of using airplane press events to make what often amount to freewheeling, controversial claims about matters of Catholic faith and morality. “ This news is then spread by the media with people discussing it and bishops standing up for him and his usually false and somewhat heretical and/or blasphemous statements.
- Documents leaked a few months ahead of release – eg. ‘The new Evangelisation’ and also various reports about married priests, women priests and “Yukka” instead of wheat for the Eucharist . When it actually happens, we won’t be so shocked and will be more easily accepted.
- When he is challenged by bishops and cardinals – e.g. the Dubia – he simply ignores it all and doesn’t reply or even bother to try and defend his stance. Or tells journalists to draw their own conclusions!
- He misquotes or twists scripture and focusses on a ‘God of Mercy’ but conveniently forgets the God of Justice.g. He said that Jesus forgave the woman caught in adultery who was to be stoned, but he forgot to add that Jesus also said to her: “go and sin no more”.
- Dismantling traditional Religious orders. E.g– Friars of Immaculate. This was a thriving traditional order to which Pope Francis appointed a commissioner to investigate. A decree was issued that stated that Pope Francis required all the friars “to celebrate the liturgy according to the ordinary rite.” Later the Franciscan Sisters of the Immaculate; and more recently the French Order of nuns “Little Sisters of Mary, Mother of the Redeemer” (6th June 2019) were also disbanded because of the same reason – they wished only to celebrate the Traditional Latin mass. This is de-structuring on a spiritual level. LifeSiteNews reported on 7 June, 2019 that “authoritarianism” and “moral harrassment” from Church authorities led to their destruction
- He often scoffs at, and mocks clergy and laity who stand up for traditional teachings – teachings which are church Doctrine and which are the teachings of the church Christ founded.
- He allows ambiguity around certain doctrinal issues, so that it becomes a talking point and first public support, then the support of his carefully chosen bishops who repeat and adopt his ideas, ignoring any complaints.
- He has changed the words of the Our Father – which are the words of Christ Himself. Reported on Dec 8, 2018 (https://www.americamagazine.org/faith/2017/12/08/pope-francis-suggests-translation-change-our-father ) and formalized on by the Holy See on May 22nd, 2019.
Pope Francis said that “[t]he pluralism and the diversity of religions” is “willed by God in His wisdom.” Pope Francis and Sheik Ahmad el-Tayeb signed a document on “human fraternity” on Feb. 4, 2019 Abu Dhabi. ( https://www.catholicnews.com/services/englishnews/2019/does-god-want-religious-diversity-abu-dhabi-text-raises-questions.cfm ) This is a lie. In fact, Jesus said “Go and baptize all nations”. PF is setting the scene for the new one-world religion which is to come.
- In the case of Amoris Laetitia, Pope Francis elevated “communion for adulterers” to the authentic magisterium of the Church through the back door:
“ December 4, 2017 (Rorate Caeli) — This week, the Vatican’s organ for promulgating the Official Acts of the Apostolic See, Acta Apostolicae Sedis (AAS), has published its October 2016 issue, containing Pope Francis’ infamous Letter to the Buenos Aires Bishops. AAS not only published this letter, declaring that there are “no other interpretations” (“No hay otras interpretaciones”) of Amoris Laetitia other than those of the Buenos Aires bishops, but it also published the full Buenos Aires guidelines themselves, which permit Holy Communion in some cases for couples in a state of permanent and public adultery who are not committed to living in complete continence.
Most significantly, AAS upgrades Pope Francis’ private letter to the Buenos Aires bishops to the official magisterial status of an “Apostolic Letter” (“Epistola Apostolica”) – AND it includes a special rescript as an addendum by Cardinal Pietro Parolin, Secretary of State. This rescript declares that Pope Francis expressly intends that BOTH documents – the pope’s letter and the Buenos Aires guidelines themselves- bear the character of his “authentic Magisterium”, and that the pope personally ordered their publication in AAS and on the Vatican website….”
See the excerpted portion of the AAS in its original published form at: https://www.lifesitenews.com/opinion/declaring-communion-guidelines-for-adulterers-to-be-magisterium-cannot-be-s
Book of Truth:
( This prophecy seems to refer to Amoris laetitia being inserted into the Magisterium via the letters)
“…Many of My sacred servants will not be immediately aware of what is happening. It will only be when they read letters, given to them from those in high places, that they will find difficulty.
Those who uphold My Holy Word, given to man through the Gift of the Holy Bible, will be challenged and urged to accept amendments. These amendments will be given to them and they will be expected to swallow them, and accept them as The Truth. They amount to one thing….
They will urge those holy sacred servants of Mine, to accept tolerance of sin. …”
Next Post: PF/FP – Destructuring the Structure – Part 3 tomorrow.
One thought on “PF/FP – Destructuring the Structure – Part 2”
Comments are closed.