The Prophecy (ancient spiritual practices)
- “Any false dogma, which entices you to believe that peace in your heart and soul can be achieved through ancient spiritual practices must be avoided at all times. Learn to recognise them for what they really are.” (15 May, 2011)
The recent Amazonian synod displayed perfectly this prophecy from Jesus in Book of Truth.
Pf referred to the Church with an “Amazonian face” and tried to tell us of the wisdom and spiritual benefits these people had to offer us – “The Amazonian religion not only negates the transcendence of God by including Him in nature, as do pantheism, panentheism and monism; but also denies His Oneness, as does pagan polytheism”.
The Pagan ritual on 4th October was dedicated to St Francis of Assisi for the Consecration of the synod to him. The ritual involved “ancient spiritual practices” of the Amazonians. There was a pagan circle “mandala” with pagan idols – ”Pachamama (Mother Earth); a sharman who invoked the spirits, and who shook a rattle (to denote that the spirits were speaking); she wore a black ring and gave one to the pope; there was a black pagan bowl – see:
Ritual bowl for demonic Pachamama placed on St. Peter’s altar at closing Mass of #AmazonSynod Posted on October 31, 2019 by Catholicism Pure & Simple From Fr Z’s blog: https://wdtprs.com/2019/10/ritual-bowl-for-demonic-pachamama-placed-on-st-peters-altar-at-closing-mass-of-amazonsynod/
The Prophecy: (Paganism disguised as Christianity)
Jesus tells us in the Book of Truth:
- “You will be asked to embrace paganism which will be disguised as Christianity”. ( 2 Jan.2014)
- Dress up your pagan practices as much as you like to appear as if you are paying homage to the Divine Light of Heaven, but it will be a lie. The lie, and those you convince to follow this bizarre journey towards a so-called spiritual realm, outside that of My Father’s, will bring you so close to Satan that beyond a certain point there will be no return. (15 May, 2011 …..
The following examples show where paganism was inserted into Catholic prayers and practices during the synod
These 2 prophecies began to be fulfilled on 4th October 2019 at the very pagan ritual (see details of ceremony above) which was to consecrate the synod to St Francis of Assisi.
The Pope blessed the idols
Bp. Schneider (2 Nov) told Remnant Newspaper that the idolatrous acts performed in St Peter’s are a “triumph of evil,” About Francis’ claim that Pachamama statues were used “without idolatrous intentions,” Schneider said that there were “in all evidence” acts of worship directed at a wooden statue representing Pachamama.
- At the Vatican Garden ceremony on 4th October, the ritual was composed of prayers and adoration of these pagan idols. The pope and bishops were there.
- The synod Fathers carried the idols in procession during a Way of the Cross
- Whilst in the Traspotina church, different prayers were said each day to the Pachamama idols (before they were taken and thrown into the river.
Prophecy: (Desecration of the Church) (10 Oct. 2012)
“My Church is also being desecrated by those who practice adoration of the beast.” (10 Oct. 2012)
This prophecy was also fulfilled at the Amazonian Synod.
For example, people at the synod included:
- The pope and bishops who allowed this ceremony to take place on Sacred Ground
- And all those who participated in the pagan ritual in the Vatican Garden on 4th July, 2019 –
- Those who attended the ceremony – the pope, bishops,
- a Franciscan Friar who bowed down to the ground in worship
- Amazonians with face paint and feathers;
- a sharman shaking her rattle and invoking the spirits;
- The idols themselves which were placed in a Holy, Catholic church consecrated to Our lady;
- The black bowls of dirt during the Mass at St Peter’s (see Fr Z.)
- Two famous names associated with both the United Nations and abortion were on the guest list for the Amazon Synod:
“American economist Jeffrey Sachs, 64, and Korean former Secretary-General of the United Nations Ban Ki-moon, 75, are among the 185 people invited to the synod, which will take place in Rome between October 6 and 27.
Sachs is a special advisor to the current UN Secretary-General António Guterres on the UN’s “Sustainable Development Goals,” a role he played for Ki-Moon when he was Secretary-General…”