Premol (5th century) prophesied about the two sides divided and the fleeing Pope of the latter times:
Everywhere there is war! Peoples and nations are pitted against each other… Rome also collapses in tumult. And I see the King of Rome with his Cross and his Tiara, shaking the dust off his shoes, and hastening in his flight to other shores. Your Church, O Lord, is torn apart by her own children. One camp is faithful to the fleeing Pontiff, the other is subject to the new government of Rome which has broken the Tiara.
Our Lady of Good Success said at Quito in 1611:
With the disastrous release of Amoris Laetitia, we see the cowardly silence of almost all the clergy considered more faithful or ‘conservative.’ God will intervene by sending a “Prelate … blessed and prized before God” to energize the successors to the Apostles who have fled at the crucifixion of Christ in His Church under ‘Pope’ Francis.
- Our Lady said the faithful were to “clamor insistently, imploring our Celestial Father that He might bring to an end those Ominous times, sending to this Church the Prelate who will restore the spirit of its priests.”
- “This apparent triumph of Satan will bring enormous sufferings to the good Pastors of the Church, the many good priests, and the Supreme Pastor and Vicar of Christ on Earth, who, a prisoner in the Vatican, will shed secret and bitter tears in the presence of his God and Lord, beseeching light, sanctity, and perfection for all the clergy of the world, of whom he is King and Father.”
• “The sacred sacrament of Holy Orders will be ridiculed, oppressed and despised, for in doing this, one scorns and defiles the Church of God, and even God Himself, represented by His priests. The Demon will try to persecute the Ministers of the Lord in every possible way.”
• “During this unfortunate epoch, injustice will even enter here [into the Church], my closed garden. Disguised under the name of false charity, it will wreak havoc in souls. The spiteful demon will try to sow discord, making use of putrid members, who, masked by the appearance of virtue, will be like decaying sepulchers emanating the pestilence of putrefaction, causing moral deaths in some and lukewarmness in others. … How the Church will suffer on that occasion the dark night of the lack of a Prelate and Father to watch over them with paternal love, gentleness, strength, and prudence!
Sr. Jeanne le Royer (Sister of the Nativity – died 1798)
“I saw in the Light of the Lord that the Faith and our Holy Religion would become weaker in almost every Christian Kingdom. God has permitted that they should be chastised by the wicked in order to awaken them form their apathy. And after the Justice of God has been satisfied, He will pour out an abundance of graces on His Church. And He will spread the Faith and restore discipline of the Church in those countries where it had become tepid and lax. I see in God a great power led by the Holy Ghost which will restore order through a second upheaval. I see in God a large assembly of pastors who will uphold the rights of the Church and of Her Head. They will restore the former disciplines. I see in particular two servants of the Lord who will distinguish themselves in this glorious struggle and who, by the grace of God, will fill with ardent zeal the hearts of this illustrious assembly.”
Blessed Anna-Maria Taigi: early 1800’S
“Religion shall be persecuted, and priests massacred. Churches shall be closed, but only for a short time. The Holy Father shall be obliged to leave Rome.” (Yves Dupont, Catholic Prophecy, Tan Books and Publishers, 1973)
Pope Pius 1X:
“The church will suffer exceedingly. Her servants and her chieftain will be mocked, scourged, and martyred.”
Pope Pius X (1909)
Here is the prophecy of Pope Pius X, where he states that the “forced to flee” pope-martyr (also described by Sister Lucia of Fatima as the pope in white who will be killed) will have his name… Giuseppe = Joseph. This could only be Joseph Ratzinger, Benedict XVI:
- ” In 1909, during an audience for the general chapter of the Franciscan Order, Pope Pius X suddenly fell into a trance. The audience waited in reverent silence. When he awoke, the Pope cried out:
“What I see is terrifying! Will it be myself? Will it be my successor? What is certain is that the Pope will quit Rome,and in leaving the Vatican he will have towalk over the dead bodies of his priests. [This was precisely the vision sister Lucia received of the martyr pope dressed in white!] “Do not tell anyone this while I am alive.”
- Just prior to his death (August 20, 1914), Pope Pius X had another vision:
“I have seen one of my successors, of the same name, who was fleeing over the bodies of his brethren. He will take refuge in some hiding place; but after a brief respite he will die a cruel death.
St Maximilian Kolbe 1917:
The bold proclamation in the headline of this article was personally witnessed by St. Maximilian Kolbe, who watched Freemasons celebrate their bicentennial in St. Peter’s Square in 1917. St. Maximilian Kolbe saw banners bearing these words amidst the revelry:
“Satan must Reign in the Vatican – the Pope [Francis] will Be his Slave”