A “false prophet” – twists, and changes the Truth and makes it false.
“In his 4th May homily False Prophet -(pope) Frances- declared that Christ died for everyone (true) so there’s no need for proselytising and converting people unbelievers (false!)!!!
…. Certainly the Lord’s sacrifice was given out of love for every single soul, but each one still needs to accept his redemption, to BELIEVE in Christ, convert and REPENT!
(It is easy to see how teachings such as this will draw people of all religions, as well as pagans, and heretics.)
This false teaching (confusing justification and redemption) now prepares the way for what Jesus spoke about in the Book of Truth:”
“Many will be shocked at how quickly My Church will seem to embrace the secular world. Many will be enthralled at the way in which different religions, pagans and heretics, will scramble to join this new, one world charitable church. They will say: “At last a church which is tolerant has reached out to all.” Book of Truth: 9 November 2013.
Those who believe they will be saved regardless of their free will, are mistaken. It is a dangerous mistake to make because it is not just a gamble on the life of your soul but endangers countless souls. God promised salvation through Jesus alone. Without Him, none can be saved. God desires that all be saved through accepting His Mercy, offered through Jesus because of His Great Love for us. But he cannot and will not take away our free will. Salvation is not a given and we must work out our salvation, no matter who we are, in fear and trembling. ”
Here is another message where we learn just how much Our Father loves us and desires our Salvation- and that of the whole world!
But to be saved requires a response from us.
“My Power exceeds all that is of this world and beyond it” (10th January 2015)
Read the message here:
Remnant Child of Mary”
As Jesus said in His prophecy, the False Prophet will change Christ’s Teachings, tamper with them, tone them down, and distort them in a strange way.
“My Teachings never change. They are the same as they have always been. As I said before, it is when you find that they are tampered with, toned down, or as will be the case, distorted in a way that seems strange, or at odds with My Teachings, turn away and pray to Me for guidance.” Book of Truth: March 5th, 2011
In 2013, shortly after he was elected, this man preached a homily and said that “God created man a little higher than the angels”!!! I couldn’t believe what I just heard. The general reaction was to just ignore it or excuse him – it was a slip of the tongue, etc…
In fact there is a long, long history of these statements. He has been slowly destroying the Church – brick by brick. 9In fact st Francis of Assisi called him the “destroyer”
Here are some more examples
- Church teaching re Sacrament of Matrimony changed to allow couples living in sin to receive Holy Communion” Amoris Laetitia
- Church teaching re Capital punishment changed in the Catechism.
- Teaching re Christ’s Divinity- “True God and True man” : Pope Francis claimed Jesus was just a man during His life in this earth.
- Pope Francis claimed that Hell does not exist – that sinful souls are “annihilated”
- Mary’s role as Co-Redemptrix, dismissed by pope Francis.
- The miracle of the loaves and fishes was just a “sharing” of food.
- Pope Francis said that “the pluralism and the diversity of religions” is “willed by God in His wisdom.” This is a lie. In fact, Jesus said “Go and baptize all nations”. PF is setting the scene for the new one-world religion which is to come.
- In 2017, Pope Francis said “Catholics are now able to hear Luther’s challenge for the Church of today, recognizing him as a ‘witness to the gospel.’ (* See source below) There was a time when calling a heretic a ‘witness to the Gospel’ also made you a heretic…and in reality it still does, for God still notices what men do and say.
- …the Vatican is pushing the joint celebration of the Reformation focusing on the common element of “Jesus Christ and his work of reconciliation as the center of Christian faith.” ( *From 2017 Jan. Week of Prayer for Christian Unity’ – the theme being: Reconciliation: The love of Christ compels us.’)
“Actually, The Eucharist is “the source and summit of the Christian life, not “reconciliation”.
1 Timothy 6: 3-5
“3. Whoever teaches something different and does not agree with the sound words of our Lord Jesus Christ and the religious teaching is conceited, understanding nothing, and has a morbid disposition for arguments and verbal disputes. From these come envy, rivalry, insults, evil suspicions, 5 and mutual friction among people with corrupted minds, who are deprived of the truth, supposing religion to be a means of gain.”
Galatians 1: 8
“But even if we or an angel from heaven should preach [to you] a gospel other than the one that we preached to you, let that one be accursed!”
Comment from Remnant Child of Mary; ” I can’t believe anyone would swallow this lie. It’s so far from what Christ and the Apostles taught.”
On the 14th May The False Prophet is holding a ‘global education pact”. This is scary!! What is he planning to re-educate us on and how will he do it? I haven’t heard much about it. Has it been rescheduled?
Last year he spoke of a “new Evangelisation” Sounds like this could be it. Be alert and listen carefully so that you can hear what he is truly saying and doing to the Truth.
(3 crusaders contributed to this article.)