Where would we be without our heavenly Mother?
She loves her children; she guides us and gives us advice. She knows what we are feeling and how we are suffering; she intercedes with her Son for us; she tells us what to ask for; she tells us what will happen if we do as she says; she tells us of the final reward for all our effort.
Below is her message (No. 1250) to us on 29th October, 2014 @ 2:25pm. It can be found with all the messages on Book of Truth at: https://missionofsalvation.com/Message-1250/
Mother of Salvation: Faith is the foundation of the Church
My dear children, when you feel downhearted, discouraged and fearful because of the terrible injustices you witness, please ask for my powerful protection. I will intercede, on your behalf, and ask my Son to hear your pleas for peace and calm. He will fill you with the Graces needed to persevere and keep alive, within your soul, the flame of the Holy Spirit.
If you seek the Gifts of the Holy Spirit and my Son responds to your call, your faith in Him will be strengthened greatly. Once this happens, your faith will enable you to trust more in His Great Mercy. Faith is the foundation of the church, by which it can remain strong. Faith rids you of fear and despair. It will bring you comfort, peace and calm in turbulent times. It allows you to see things clearly as you are meant to, so as to protect yourselves from the persecution you have to face every day.
Those who are devoted to Jesus Christ will always have to endure the pain of His suffering. This is something you have to accept when you follow in His Footsteps. When you accept this Cross you must then hand over your suffering to my Son, for the salvation of the souls of those who would never be able to enter my Son’s Kingdom, otherwise. Your sacrifice, while it may be difficult, brings great joy to my Son who weeps in great sorrow for those He will lose to the evil one on the last day.
Faith, hope and trust in my Son will alleviate your suffering and bring you peace and joy. It is when you receive these Blessings that you will know that you have crossed over every barrier, which separates you from God. And, for that, you must be thankful – not sorrowful – for the Kingdom of God will be yours.
Go, my children, to love and serve my Son.
Your beloved Mother
Mother of Salvation
When we witness terrible injustice and are downhearted, discouraged and fearful:
- Ask for our Mother’s powerful protection
- She will intercede ask Jesus to hear our pleas for peace and calm.
- Jesus will then fill us with the Graces that we need to persevere and keep the flame of the H.S. alive in our soul.
- If we seek the Gifts of the Holy Spirit, and Jesus responds, our faith in Him will be greatly strengthened
- Then we will be enable to trust more in His Great Mercy.
The protection that Faith gives us:
- Faith is the foundation which keeps the church strong.
- It rids us of fear and despair
- It brings us comfort, peace and calm in turbulent times.
- It allows us to see things clearly as we are meant to, so that we can protect ourselves from the persecution we have to face every day.
Those who are devoted to Jesus Christ
- Will always have to endure the pain of His suffering.
- Will follow in His footsteps, and accept this suffering
- We accept this Cross, and then we must hand over our suffering to Jesus for the salvation of the souls of those who would never be able to enter Jesus’ Kingdom, otherwise.
- Our sacrifice may be difficult, but it brings great joy to Jesus.
- Jesus weeps in great sorrow for those He will lose to the evil one on the last day.
Finally, we will experience great miracles as a result of Faith, hope and trust in Jesus:
- It will bring us peace and joy
- We will, after receiving these blessings, that we have crossed over every barrier which separates us from God
The Mother of Salvation tells us to be be thankful – not sorrowful – for the Kingdom of God will be ours.
“Go, my children, to love and serve my Son.”
You must be logged in to post a comment.