11. They will not kneel before Me
“All homage to Me, in My Churches, will soon be reduced to a mere nod in My direction. They will no longer genuflect before My Tabernacles. They will not bow before Me or kneel, nor will they pray before My Corpus on the Cross, for it will not be My Image they will be asked to venerate. I will be scourged and made to look ridiculous. My Words will be turned into the most peculiar verbiage and the Truth of My death on the Cross will be thrown out” (19th November, 2013)
In On 31 May, 2016, Christopher Ferrara wrote: (in Fatima.org)
- “On May 26 a Eucharistic procession presided over by Francis took place at the Basilica of Mary Major in Rome. Before the Blessed Sacrament exposed on the altar was a velvet kneeler for the Pope’s use. Francis declined to kneel upon it. He stood before the Blessed Sacrament exposed while priests and altar boys around him knelt in reverence.
- Francis has consistently declined to kneel before the Blessed Sacrament — the Eucharistic Lord — in any context. Not even when he confects the Eucharist himself at the altar; not even during his first Mass as Pope in the Sistine Chapel.
Yet he readily kneels to receive the “blessing” of babbling charismatics and to wash and kiss the feet of non-Catholics, including Muslim women, during the foot-washing ritual with which he has replaced the traditional Holy Thursday
Quoting Francis’ predecessor, writing when he was Cardinal Ratzinger, the courageous Antonio Socci openly poses the question to which Catholics the world over would like an honest answer: “Father Bergoglio [as Francis calls himself], do you have a problem with the Holy Eucharist? Do you not know that in Christian spirituality the ‘inability to kneel is seen as the very essence of the diabolical’?” (In this regard, Ratzinger noted a curious detail in all depictions of the devil: the absence of knees for kneeling.)…”
Of course, we all know that many priests and servers no longer kneel before the tabernacle, nor do the faithful; they merely give a nod, or at most a little bow to acknowledge our King present in the tabernacle. This is all bad enough, but you would think that the leader of Catholics would show where his faith lies.
We would curtsy or bow or even kneel to a secular King or Queen, but our heavenly King, Creator and Saviour barely gets a nod in His direction.
12. Prophecy: Today I was betrayed.
“Today I was betrayed….” Book of Truth (29 March 2013 @ 7:00pm Message # 3 on Good Friday)
“My dearly beloved daughter when Judas Iscariot betrayed Me, he held My Head and kissed me on the cheek. When those who lead My Church say they love Me, and then betray Me, you will see, clearly, their kiss of betrayal.
Not at My Feet will they fall. It will not be My Feet they kiss, but those of My servants, My followers, My sinners. …”
See complete message at: https://missionofsalvation.com/message-0747/
In 2013, Bergoglio broke with tradition and washed the feet of 12 inmates of a youth detention centre . It was usually held in St Peter’s Basilica and was for priests (as Jesus washed the feet of the 12 Apostles). The next day (Good Friday), he did mot kiss the feet of Jesus on the Cross at the Adoration of the Cross ceremony, but kissed Jesus on the cheek.
In 2014, he further destroyed this ritual by washing the feet of women ( gender equality?? Humanism/)
In 2016, he included 12 prisoners including (women and girls) from Muslim, Orthodox, Hindu and Catholics. The Roman Missal states that the people must be pre-chosen from the people of God. .(Humanism and the equality of religions.)
PF even said “we are all children of the same God.” As reported by The Washington Post . https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/worldviews/wp/2016/03/25/children-of-the-same-god-pope-francis-washes-the-feet-of-muslim-migrants/
See how each year the FP continues to desecrate this beautiful liturgy.
Read our post at: remnantdisciplesjtm.com/category/prophecies-fulfilled/
13) Prophecy: You will know these traitors by their symbolic gestures
“… For every ritual they participate in, in order to worship Satan, they will desecrate My Cross and everything to do with My Passion. You will know these traitors by their symbolic gestures, which insult My Divinity. …
Those sacred servants who are loyal to Me, will honour Me during Holy Week, by their humble gestures, including lying prostrate before My Holy Cross and placing their lips with a sealed kiss upon My Feet. Their focus will be all about Me, Jesus Christ, My death on the Cross and My Promise to redeem man from sin. But know this. From Holy Week, this year, the cracks will appear and the meaning of My Crucifixion will be twisted. New interpretations will be presented before the faithful and lies will pour forth from the mouths of My enemies. My Passion will be mocked in subtle ways and will not be immediately apparent. But when the focus moves from My death on the Cross and when strange gestures take place in My Churches, you will know that this is the beginning of the dismantling of My Church on Earth. …”
(See it at: https://missionofsalvation.com/message-1094/ (dated 8 April 2014 @ 8:20pm)
Prophecy (Symbolic Gestures) fulfilled:
- See prophecy regarding Holy Week ceremonies (above)
- PF /FP does not kneel before the Blessed Sacrament
- FP blessed the pagan idols
- In 2019 PF?FP and some bishops/ cardinals and others worshipped pagan idols (Pachamama) as a consecration ceremony for the Amazonian synod.
- The pagan idols were carried in procession on a bier (as is done for the Blessed Sacrament) into a church, to be further adored by the faithful.
- These idols were then used during the synod in Way of Cross ceremony
- A pagan ritual bowl was placed on the altar, where the Holy Sacrifice of the Mass was being celebrated at the end of the Amazonian Synod
- Laudato Si was celebrated with a light show projected onto the Sacred Walls of the Vatican, and included pagan gods. To enhance the mockery, it was done on the feast of the Immaculate Conception.
Next Post in this series will be:
Are the Prophecies True? 14. Many Substitutions will take place
You must be logged in to post a comment.