17. Dismissing loyal followers: Prophecy:
“He will make efforts to dismiss those loyal followers of My beloved Holy Vicar Pope Benedict XVI, appointed by Me. He will root out all those who are loyal to My Teachings and throw them to the wolves.”
- The Congregation for Divine Worship and Discipline of the Sacraments:
On Oct 28, 2016. “The Vatican office …has confirmed that Pope Francis has decided not to renew the terms of several of its bishop-members, many of whom are known for preferring a more traditionalist practice of liturgy.” 27 new members were appointed, of which 16 existing members’ terms were not renewed. Cardinals Burke and Pell were among those whose terms were not renewed. See article at: https://www.ncronline.org/blogs/ncr-today/vatican-confirms-removal-burke-pell-worship-congregation.
These new members will be in opposition to the traditionalist-minded Cardinal Robert Sarah, and will effectively, tie his hands as to whatever he wants to do. “They will be more friendly to the preferences of Pope Francis.” (Catholic Culture.org 26 Jan 2017.)
- Since then, Cardinal Robert Sarah has tendered his resignation at the age of 75, as he had reached retirement age. However, Pope Francis did not extend his position (as is usually done). Instead he replaced him with Archbishop Arthur Roche, who was the Secretary of the Commission. None of the Traditionalist bishops remain in the Congregation for Divine Worship and the Sacraments.
- In LifeSiteNews, January 3, 2016 : Pope Francis ordered Cardinal Müller to dismiss three priests from doctrinal office – over Christmas Pope Francis personally ordered three priests to be dismissed from their duties in the Congregation for the Doctrine of Faith. According to the article, the Prefect of the Congregation “was very perplexed because it was about three excellent priests who are among the most capable professionally.”…
“One of the(m) had freely spoken about certain decisions of the pope – perhaps a little bit too much. A certain person – a friend of a close collaborator of the pope – heard this disclosure and passed it on. The victim received then a very harsh telephone call from Number One [i.e., the pope]. And then soon came the dismissal.”
On Cardinals Burke and Pell- dismissed from Key Positions:
- LifeSiteNews 23rd 2016: Cardinals Burke and Pell had been dismissed from the Congregation for Divine Worship and replaced with conservatives. Burke is one of the four cardinals who has formally requested that Pope Francis clarify whether Amoris Laetitia is at odds with Catholic moral teaching. After the cardinals’ request went unanswered for two months, the cardinals went public with their concerns. Burke has said cardinals will need to make a “formal act of correction” if Pope Francis doesn’t clarify the serious errors related to the exhortation.
- On 8th 2014, Crux reported that” Cardinal Raymond Burke has been removed as head of the Apostolic Signatura, the Vatican’s Supreme Court, in order to become the patron of the Order of the Knights of Malta. Burke, known for his defense of traditional liturgy and as outspoken defender of doctrine on sexual morality, arose during the recent Synod for Bishops on the family as a champion of the conservative camp. …he ha(d) given several interviews in which he expressed his concern over the Church’s future.”
- Wall Street Journal on 8 Sept. 2016 and Weekend Australian reported that Cardinal Pell, as pope’s finance chief had discovered “a total of €1.4 billion “tucked away” off the books”. He organized an audit, but it was disallowed. “In June, the Vatican announced it had been scrapped, and soon many of Cardinal Pell’s wide ranging powers were handed to others.”
- Rorate Caeli 14th October, 2014: Pell was one of the 13 cardinals who presented a letter to pf protesting at the synod guidelines. Antonio Socci on 14th October, 2014, said “The letter from the 13 Cardinals to the Pope against the stifling of the Synod and Bergoglio’s modernist theses is quite sensational, especially because of the authority of the signatories.” (another reason to get rid if Card. Pell)
- Not long after, Cardinal Pell was arrested and falsely charged with trumped up offences. Ultimately, years later,he was exonerated by Australia’s High Court. (Seemed a great way to get him out of the Vatican) More on this later – as there was a specific prophecy about Card Pell.
- Two Pontificial Councils cease to functions and replaced by a new dicastery:
Vatican City, 4 June 2016 – “Today, following a proposal made by the College of Cardinals, the Holy Father has approved ad experimentum the statute of the new dicastery for the laity, family and life, which will merge from 1 September 2016 the existing Pontifical Council for the Laity and the Pontifical Council for the Family. On that date both dicasteries will cease their functions and will be suppressed, following the repeal of articles 131-134 and 139-141 of the apostolic constitution Pastor bonus of 28 June 1988. https://press.vatican.va/content/salastampa/en/bollettino/pubblico/2016/06/04/160604b.html
- Headline: Fri Feb 17, 2017 – 10:24 am EST in Lifesite News
“Pope Francis has removed every single member of the Vatican pro-life academy”
- Pope Francis is “throwing them to the wolves”
An article by CatholicCulture.org) on 26 Jan. 2017 entitled “The ideological purge at the Vatican “ pointed out that “Under Pope Francis, the Vatican is systematically silencing, eliminating, and replacing critics of the Pope’s views.”
“The contemptuous treatment of the four cardinals who submitted dubia about Amoris Laetitae, by people who are perceived as surrogates for the Pope. And for that matter, the Pontiff’s own studied refusal to answer questions from prelates who should be his trusted advisers.” (Please note that 2 of the 4 cardinals died within months of each other. Since then the remaining 2 of the 4 Cardinals have been very quiet regarding the Dubia.)
“All these incidents have occurred in a Vatican where the climate has already been formed by the Pope’s tongue-lashings of the Roman Curia, by the blatant manipulation of the Synod of Bishops, by the Pontiff’s daily denunciations of “doctors of the law” and “rigid” clerics”
Next Post in this series:
Are the Prophecies True? 17. Private revelations from our Blessed Mother