Extract of Prophecy from message 0955 In the Book of Truth (November 1, 2013 @ 11:17pm.)
“…Soon, all those who have led My Church in the past, all those who provide God’s children with the True Word of God, within My Church, and all those who will remain loyal to the Truth, will be shoved to one side.
The Catholic Church will make a number of alarming statements, as to why it has to change and amend every part of its structure. …
All these changes will come about quickly, in the future, and the spread of these things will astonish many. Amidst it all, there will be confusion, fear, sadness and great distress.
My Church will become so fragmented that all trust within its walls will be broken. This will create a great fear and then, in a manner which will not seem clear at first, the Catholic Church will become a leading force in the new one world religion. This new abomination will declare a great love for the world’s poor and hungry. But it will not preach My Word, nor will it remain true to My Church. My Church, however, will continue to live.”
Part 1: Shoved to one side
- VATICAN CITY, September 17, 2014 –“…In his first months as bishop of Rome, pope Bergoglio immediately provided for the transfer to lower-ranking positions of three prominent curial figures: Cardinal Mauro Piacenza, Archbishop Guido Pozzo, and Bishop Giuseppe Sciacca, considered for their theological and liturgical sensibilities among the most “Ratzingerian” of the Roman curia….” http://biblefalseprophet.com/2014/09/17/faithful-prelate-purge-exile-to-malta-for-cardinal-burke/
- VATICAN CITY (Reuters) – Pope Francis on Saturday demoted an outspoken conservative American cardinal who has been highly critical of the pontiff’s reformist leadership of the Roman Catholic Church.
Cardinal Raymond Burke, 66, was removed as head of the Vatican’s highest court and appointed to the ceremonial post of chaplain of the charity group Knights of Malta.
The move, which the Vatican announced on Saturday without comment, had been expected. Burke said last month he had been told he would move to a new job but did not know when.
Burke, who until Saturday was the highest-ranking American in the Vatican, gave a series of recent interviews criticizing the pope and had emerged as the face of conservative opposition to Francis’ reform agenda. https://www.reuters.com/article/us-pope-demotion-burke/pope-demotes-outspoken-american-conservative-cardinal-idUSKBN0IS0GJ20141108
- “ Cardinal Burke, patron of the Sovereign Military Order of Malta and one of the world’s foremost authority on Roman Catholic Canon law, has been an outspoken champion of the Church’s pro-life and pro-family teachings.
… In 2013, the Cardinal was removed by Pope Francis from the Congregation for Bishops, the influential department that oversees the selection of new bishops, while liberal-minded prelates, such as Washington’s Cardinal Donald Wuerl and Westminster Archbishop Vincent Nichols, were added to replace him. Under Pope Benedict, Burke is said to have played a major role in the appointments of some of the currently most orthodox bishops in the United States and other nations.
Burke was also demoted by Pope Francis in 2014 from being the Prefect of the Apostolic Signatura due to what critics said was his uncompromising defense of Church’s teaching on life and family issues. He was removed from the Congregation for Divine Worship in November, after submitting the “dubia” to the Pope. …”
- From an article on 30 Nov. 2017 –
“… Cardinal Burke has been long known for his defense of Church orthodoxy, and many regard his resoluteness to that end in the face of seemingly political demotions and derision as an example of courage and fidelity to the faith.
…Burke further confirmed in the Catholic Herald interview that although he remains cardinal patron for the Order of Malta, he currently has no function within the Order and thus receives no communication from either the organization itself or from Pope Francis. …”
Cardinal Müller has been dismissed by Pope Francis. He was Prefect of the Congregation for the Faith since July 2, 2012, has been dismissed by Pope Francis on the exact expiry date of his five-year mandate.
Cardinal Müller is one of the cardinals who sought to interpret Amoris Laetitia along the lines of a hermeneutic of continuity with Church Tradition. This was enough to put him among the critics of the new course imposed by Pope Bergoglio.
- On 5th July 2016, Cardinal Sarah said that Mass should be celebrated “Ad Orientem”.
“Dear Fathers, we should listen to the lament of God proclaimed by the prophet Jeremiah: They have turned their back to me (2:27). Let us turn again towards the Lord!” http://www.ccwatershed.org/blog/2016/jul/15/image-cardinal-sarah-celebrating-mass-ad-orientem/
In response to this, Vatican spokesman, Father Federico Lombardi, issued a statement on July 11 indicating that Pope Francis met with Cardinal Sarah on July 9 to indicate no liturgical directives will begin in Advent (as suggested by Cardinal Sarah). http://www.catholicherald.co.uk/news/2016/07/12/vatican-rejects-cardinal-sarahs-ad-orientem-appeal/
- In an article on 23rd 2017, Marco Tosatti in “The War against Cardinal Sarah” explained that after Cardinal Müller was removed, The Pope’s main target was Cardinal Sarah. He states: ” Their latest coup is the release of a letter of “correction” aimed at Cardinal Sarah and signed by Francis. Published on Sunday, the letter was celebrated as a just humiliation of the cardinal and accompanied by calls for his resignation.
- After “Magnum Principium”, a document granting bishops’ conferences greater latitude to make their own translations of sacred texts and liturgy, was issued, Cardinal Sarah replied in a letter trying to protect against the error that this document could produce, Pope Francis publicly declared that Sarah was wrong – another humiliation.
- Another humiliation occurred when the pope eliminated most of the existing members from the Congregation for Divine Worship and replaced them with people who are more hostile to Sarah and his liturgical views.
- “ …And there is the matter of the “Ecumenical Mass,” a liturgy designed to unite Catholics and Protestants around the Holy Table. Though never officially announced, a committee reporting directly to Pope Francis has been working on this liturgy for some time. Certainly this topic is within the jurisdiction of the Congregation for Divine Worship, but Cardinal Sarah has not officially been informed of the committee’s existence….”
Watch out tomorrow for the next post in this series –
“Fragmented and Fearful: Prophecy fulfilled
Part 2: Change and amend every part of its structure”