The darkness is all around us and spreading rapidly. It became very obvious almost a year ago when we witnessed our Catholic Hierarchy- pope and bishops participating in a pagan ceremony, bowing down in worship to pagan idols – the “Mother Earth” (or Pachamama); then carrying them in procession (like they do the Blessed Sacrament, or Our Lady) and then installed in a church for people to pray to.
The darkness can now be seen in churches being desecrated, statues of saints and Our Lady and Our Lord being vandalized; churches closed and/or restricting our Catholic Masses and Sacraments. Hand in hand with this are military and police on the streets, knocking on doors, businesses force to close with many people losing their source of income. Our freedoms have been taken away from us. We can not visit the elderly in Nursing Homes, or loved ones dying if they live in another state because the borders are closed.
The new strand of darkness is targeting our children.
New RE Curriculums are being introduced in countries around the world.
Read about them here:
- “Austrian Catholic school sex ed features graphic sex acts, gender ideology”
- “English Catholics urge bishops to reverse support for compulsory pro-abortion, pro-LGBT sex ed”
“ In this curriculum, among other things and with the bishops’ stamp of approval, ‘refers to same sex relationships as being able to constitute a ‘powerful’ and an ‘exalted form of love’ .”
Jesus tells us:
Matthew 18: 6
“But he that shall scandalize one of these little ones that believe in me, it were better for him that a millstone should be hanged about his neck, and that he should be drowned in the depth of the sea.
The note: “Shall scandalize”: That is, shall put a stumblingblock in their way, and cause them to fall into sin.
Jesus to Mankind in the Book of Truth
- “…. But as time moves on certain changes will be forced upon you and you will be made to swallow lies. The lies will come from Satan and will be dressed in sheep’s clothing.
For those pure of heart you will know instantly and will recognize the evil cunning in place, which is being designed to destroy My Church on Earth, from within its own corridors. … Never allow yourselves to accept any other Truth other than that contained in the Holy Bible. …” (13 SEPT. 2011)
- “… What you must not do is to accept any doctrine presented to you and which you will know, instantly, is not in accordance with My Teachings. …”(8 March 2013)
- “…The abolition of sin will be seen in the indoctrination of children’s education. Children, especially, will be force-fed heresies. They will be told that if they do not accept these teachings that they will be guilty of judging harshly those, who declare sin to be a good thing. Children will be instructed to never openly proclaim the Word of God in the presence of others for fear of being accused of being anti-human rights.
Any attempt to promote morality, in any way, amongst the young, will be violently opposed and condemned. Christians, and those who publicly declare their right to implement Christian Teachings will be beaten down and silenced. …” (10 March 2014)
- Fr Rizzo’s letter: This letter was sent to the Daily Telegraph. Miranda Devine- a well-known and respected Catholic Journalist referred to the new RE Curriculum as a “Trojan horse” – a brilliant analogy. She couldn’t have expressed it better.
Immediately Fr. Rizzo was interviewed by ‘Christian Lives Matter’. Well by the next day our dear good priest had to appear in the bishop’s office. This was not the first time. A few years ago when the govt. was voting on homosexual marriage, he made a video giving the Biblical and Catholic perspective. He was immediately silenced then too.
This letter started a good holy row.
- Fr O’Neill’s letter: Fr O’Neill immediately responded and wrote a letter to the Telegraph in support of Fr Rizzo, and also asserting that the Parish priest should be in charge of the Curriculum. He was all set to be interviewed on Sky News by Alan Jones – a very controversial figure in Australia, who speaks his mind. When this interview didn’t happen because the Bishop had forbidden priests to speak, to his credit, Alan Jones interviewed his co-host Peta Credlin ( a Catholic).
- Fr Daniel Russo: Was interviewed by Veraces Media – hosted by Michael Obeid. He is a young priest – a Theologian who was handpicked to go to Rome to study.
These 3 priests (and the Franciscan Friar mentioned below) are very brave and have risked all.
- Michael Obeid is an experienced Teacher and hosts his own Catholic Show. He explains the term “Tansformational (or Transformative) Learning – what this entails, and how, using this method, our children will be taught that no higher authority matters – only their own decisions, feelings etc.
See the interview here:https://www.facebook.com/Veracesmedia/videos/1334079486929897/
- As well as the above, a Franciscan friar has spoken out about Bp. Long
See his post below:
“People have contacted me as I am sure other friars, to comment on Bishop Vincent Long’s practises as bishop of Parramatta. Maybe I’ll be sent to Siberia, but i like Russian food.
As a friar of the Conventual Franciscan Order I can assure you that many friars including myself do not agree with the controversial actions and words, and policies of Bishop Vincent Long. We have made our concerns known to the appropriate authority.
As with all faithful Catholics, we pray that our bishops will be faithful shepherds of the Church. May they have courage and clarity, teaching fully the authentic SAVING TRUTHS of Christ’s Gospel, especially the moral precepts and laws of God . Yes Christ is the merciful Shepherd, who calls all to enter into His Divine love for all eternity. BUT He calls us to conversion, to go and sin no more, to recognise our sins as they are, not to compromise in the name of a false misguided inclusive compassion which is a deception from HQ in Hell. This has unfortunately influenced clergy of the Hierarchy within the Church. To be inclusive is to offer salvation to all, not to furnish false agendas, which lead to Hell.
With St Maximilian Mary Kolbe a great Conventual Franciscan Saint, we implore the Immaculate Virgin Mother of God, to crush the serpents head , to deliver all those ensnared in compromised and false teachings, and return to the safe refuge of the Sacred Heart of Jesus.
Lord have Mercy on us all poor sinners.
Fraternally in St Francis of Assisi,
Br Louis Mary Schmid OFM Conv.
Please tell free to share with all and offer the Rosary and chaplet for all our Bishops priests and religious., and Pope.
As St Teresa of Calcutta reminded us, we are called to be faithful, not successful.”
How can the RE office claim that the Curriculum is authentic to the Catholic Faith?
- Remnant Newspaper article: “Parramatta builds a bridge to heresy”. Read about the background of this curriculum and the dangerous “catholic” documents used as resources for teachers.
See article at: https://remnantnewspaper.com/web/index.php/fetzen-fliegen/item/5050-parramatta-diocese-builds-a-bridge-to-heresy
The RE Curriculum would have sounded quite reassuring to many of the parents,about how it would all be taught, etc. but when I saw the list of Resources, identified in the Curriculum, I could not contain myself.
Catholic Teachings “from the Magisterium” (which the Catholic Education Office and the Vicar General – Rev. Chris De Souza – have hastened to reassure parents with) includes the article “Pope says God made you this way”; Pope’s Call to Apology for LGBTQI Catholics; Youth Synod document on Evolution of church on LGBTQI topics.
Other Resources include many by Fr James Martin!!! If parents only knew what this “priest” stands for.! Also other questionable materials – videos, etc.
I see no explicit truly “Catholic” teaching Resources listed at all. See insert below
Miranda was right on the money when she called the Curriculum a “trojan horse”.
How can these teachings form part of the “Magisterium” as the education authorities and the Vicar General (Fr. DeSouza) claim?
In fact Pope Francis has promulgated a new apostolic constitution “Episcopalis Communio “ which risks injecting heresy into lifeblood of Church. Rev. Michael X., J.C.L. explains how this works and how, because of it, anything a bishop wishes can make it into the Magisterium.
Read about it here: https://www.churchmilitant.com/news/article/a-perfect-trojan-horse
FLI (see article below) tells us ” Parramatta Diocese’s acting executive director of Catholic Education, Christine Howe, has been quoted as saying she believes the new syllabus has been wilfully misrepresented. She wants to assure parents that it is “faithful to Catholic teaching, traditions and values”. …
De Souza went on to say that the new draft curriculum “is firmly based in Catholic Scripture, Tradition and Context, …”
(Notice that “ Catholic Scripture, Tradition and Context” is not the same as “ Catholic Scripture, Tradition and Teachings”. Wording is everything to modernists. This is how the wool is pulled over our eyes.
Family Life International recently published an article that explains why our children are being targeted and the methods being used in education.
“ Having been a gay activist, I recently exposed the deliberate strategies that are in part furtively rolled out by identity ideologues, which include infiltrating and taking leadership within key areas of society to bring about homosuperiority by completely smashing heteronormativity.
Identity ideologues’ primary focus has always been the classroom. The success of their cult involves indoctrinating developing minds with counterfeit truths, moulding them to see life predominantly through rainbow-tinted spectacles, and enforcing Abraham Lincoln’s wise insight that “the philosophy of the schoolroom in one generation is the philosophy of government in the next.” …
Read the article here: https://www.fli.org.au/parramattas-education-fiasco/
You must be logged in to post a comment.