Make your own Decongestant
This is NATURAL – make it yourself. Good end-time NATURAL medicine.
• ½ teaspoon cayenne pepper • ½ teaspoon powdered ginger
- 3 tablespoons honey • ¼ cup lemon juice
- ¼ cup apple cider vinegar
1. Pour the lemon juice and apple cider vinegar in a pot and bring it to a simmer.
- Stir in the honey, cayenne pepper and ginger.
- Pour the contents into a jar and store in a cool, dry place.
Adults can take 1 or 2 tablespoons daily, as needed. Shake the jar well before using.
Tip: Warming the mixture can be a pleasant way to consume this tonic.
Please note: We are not professional herbalists. The aim of these posts is for use in times of tribulation/end times when there will be restricted or no access to our normal medicines, etc. Herbal medicines can react with Allopathic medicine (aka Western or Modern medicine), so should only be taken when there is no alternative medical source.