27. Mary’s title as “Co-Redemptrix”
- “…“…Satan will hurt the Catholic Church and I, the Mother of God, will be implicated in the division of the Church.
My role as Co-Redemptrix, Mediatrix, Advocate is not being accepted by divisions in the Catholic Church. I am not accepted in many quarters as to the role I must play in the salvation of souls. My poor Son is so hurt by the way in which I, the Mother of God, have been dismissed.My role, as the destroyer of the serpent, is not understood.I have been blessed with the Graces, and the power, to defeat and destroy the evil one. He, the evil one, has many followers from inside the Catholic Church who want to oppose the power I have been given by God the Most High….My role as the Mother of Salvation and Co-Redemptrix, working alongside my beloved Son to herald the Second Coming, is being denied. … My role as Co-Redemptrix, Mediatrix, Advocate, will not be accepted. Pray that my Son’s priests will stay strong and that they will defend the Truth. …” (9 April 2012 @ 10:00am)
- My role as Co-Redemptrix means that my power against the devil has been strengthened, in a way that has not been granted to me by God before. So now is the time when all devotion to me will be carefully dismissed, by the enemies of my Son. When veneration to me is rushed through and when the request to safeguard countries against Communism is twisted, then my wishes will not have been carried out. I will, from now on, be a rarity in the official patronage normally afforded me, the Mother of God, in my Son’s Churches on Earth. (10th Nov. 2013)
- Confusion will be wreaked upon my Marian groups so that they will begin to doubt the warnings I was instructed to present to the world at La Salette and Fatima. People will shun what I said and they will believe the prophecies given are to be for another time in the far distant future….” (13 August 2014 @ 2:39pm; Message 1191)
- “…Mother of God, in these times. My role as the Mother of God’s children is being undermined and discarded and, in particular, by certain catholic groups who do not come from my Son. Such groups give the impression that they are devotees of my Son’s Church but they do not practice what He taught. They persecute those who uphold the Truth and go to extraordinary lengths to dismiss, as nonsense, every kind of private revelation given to humanity since my Son’s death on the Cross. Were it not for private revelations, given to the world by me, the Mother of God as Christ’s messenger, many would never have converted to the Truth. …. I will crush the head of the serpent as foretold but those who display devotion to me will be scorned and ridiculed by impostors, who dare to proclaim themselves experts in the teachings of the Church.” (27 October 2014@ 4:20pm; Message 1248)
We have seen how the False Prophet has been slowly chipping away at the Doctrines and structure of the Church. This is no less true of the Mother of God. This is all for a reason: He will gradually get rid of her altogether. Other prophecies tell us that eventually he will ban the Hail Mary from churches. Our lady is a threat to him and the evil sect because they know She is their enemy and will crush them.
Some examples and history of the F/P’s blasphemies and mockery against the Mother of God are:
- To celebrate the Feast of the Immaculate Conception on Dec 8th 2015, a pagan light show was displayed on the Vatican. (In homour of Laudato Si)
- Our Lady was deceived. DECEMBER 20, 2013 – VATICAN RADIO)
- In Nov. 2017 Mary at the foot of the Cross was replaced by Luther on a postage stamp.
- Pagan blood runs in Mary’s and Jesus’ veins
- Dec 2017 – Evil Vatican Nativity scene
- Jesus had to ask forgiveness of his Mother
- Co-redemptrix is “foolishness”
- Our Lady is Mestiza
- 2019 Xmas concert at Vatican
- A new ‘egalitarian’ Mariology
He mocks Our Lady, saying that she complained to God at the foot of the Cross; he likened her to a post mistress (thus mocking her appearances See prophecy 5 above)); he said she was angry with Jesus for staying behind in the temple for 3 days. He replaced her image and that of St John at the foot of the Cross, with Luther and his mate on a postage stamp.
He mocked Our Lady, when on her feastday, the Laudate Si video was projected onto the Vatican building – thus also contaminating it with pictures of pagan gods.
See our earlier post: https://remnantdisciplesjtm.com/2019/12/31/the-false-prophet-and-his-treatment-of-our-lady/
On the Feast of Our Lady of Guadalupe in St. Peter’s Basilica, December 12, 2019, the False Prophet (whom some know as ‘pope’ Francis) denied the doctrine of Mary as Co-Redemptrix, calling her merely a woman, disciple and mother’; also apparently a mestiza- not even calling Mary the “Mother of God”! As is his usual fashion, he dishonours Our Lady on any celebration of one of her feast days, in whatever way he is able. There is a history of it. You can read about it here:
This is what he said in his homily:
“She never wanted for herself something that was of her son,” Francis said. “She never introduced herself as co-redemptrix. No. Disciple,” he said, meaning that Mary saw herself as a disciple of Jesus.
Mary, the pope insisted, “never stole for herself anything that was of her son,” instead “serving him. Because she is mother. She gives life.
“When they come to us with the story of declaring her this or making that dogma, let’s not get lost in foolishness,” he said.
He also said, “Mary woman, Mary mother, with no other essential title.”
Here are some headlines and excerpts explaining and commenting on this:
- Pope Francis Considers the Virgin’s Title as Co-Redemptrix “Foolishness”
- Defending the Indefensible Again: Pope Francis’s Rejection of Mary’s co-Redemption
- Having Worshipped Pachamama, Pope Francis Now Disparages Mary’s Co-Redeeming Role
- Francis denies the Co-Redemption of the Blessed Virgin Mary — but is it Catholic Doctrine?
Another occasion to mock Our Lady – celebrating the Nativity of her Son:
- Christmas Concert (2019) at the Vatican
On Dec. 27th 2019, ChurchMilitant.com described a concert sponsored by the Holy See’s Congregation for Catholic Education. In it the “Mother Earth goddess, worshipped by the indigenous people of the Amazon, was invoked by a Latin American woman before an audience of 5,000, while two million watched on television in Italy and around the world on Christmas Eve and the afternoon of Christmas day.
At the live Dec. 14 charity performance titled “Let’s network for the Amazon,” an indigenous woman dressed in native garb asked the audience to cross their arms over their chest and to feel a strong vibration, explaining that this is “your heart” but also “the heart of Mother Earth.” …
Cardinals and bishops seated in the front row, followed by the entire audience, responded enthusiastically by crossing their arms and listening reverently to the spiel on Pachamama.
“On the other side, where there is silence, is the Spirit,” the indigenous woman explained. “The Spirit who allows you to feel the message of the Mother.” She continued:
For us indigenous peoples, Mother Earth, the Hicha Gueia, is everything. It is the Mother who gives us food, sacred water, medicinal plants; and what we offer to the earth is to pay homage to her, the placenta and the first hair we cut. For us, Mother Earth is fundamental, our connection with her is constant, how the pulse feels, how the heart feels….”
So here we have paganism being promoted by the Vatican, with clerics joining in – it was meant to be a “Christmas” concert – but once again, Our Lady and her Son were mocked and the historical event of Our Saviour’s birth deliberately ignored and replaced with evil (for paganism is evil).
Here is an excerpt from the defence of this title by Archbishop Vigano:
“…Material heresies, formal heresies, idolatry, superficiality of every kind: the Supreme Pontiff Bergoglio never ceases stubbornly to humiliate the highest authority of the Church, …
His action makes use of magisterial improvisation, of that off the cuff and fluid magisterium that is as insidious as quicksand, …
On the occasion of the liturgical memorial of the Virgin of Guadalupe, Pope Bergoglio once again gave vent to his evident Marian intolerance, recalling that of the Serpent in the account of the Fall, in that Proto-Gospel which prophesizes the radical enmity placed by God between the Woman and the Serpent, and the declared hostility of the latter, who until the consummation of time will seek to undermine the Woman’s heel and to triumph over her and her posterity. The Pontiff’s intolerance is a manifest aggression against the prerogatives and sublime attributes that make the Immaculate Ever-Virgin Mother of God the feminine complement to the mystery of the Incarnate Word, intimately associated with Him in the Economy of Redemption.
After having downgraded her to the “next door neighbor” or a runaway migrant, or a simple lay woman with the defects and crises of any woman marked by sin, or a disciple who obviously has nothing to teach us; after having trivialized and desacralized her…Pope Bergoglio has further impugned the August Queen and Immaculate Mother of God, who “became mestiza with humanity… and made God mestizo.” With a couple of jokes, he struck at the heart of the Marian dogma and the Christological dogma connected to it. …”
See the full text of his speech here:
Abp Viganò’s defense of Virgin Mary in response to Pope Francis (FULL TEXT)
To read what the church truly teaches about this title see:
Would you be surprised to hear that this is only the beginning?
That the Hail Mary prayer will no longer be heard in Churches? References to her will be frowned upon? That Our Lady will be forgotten about and despised?
The FP manages to do something awful on each of her feastdays, he calls people who pray the rosary “Rosary counters”. He is already displacing our dearest Mother with “Mother Earth/Pachamama”. He installed these pagan idols in a church dedicated to Our Lady and daily prayers were being offered to them (before they were taken and thrown into the River Tiber). Marian places and shrines are disapproved of – e.g. Garabandal, Medjugorje, Fatima is ignored by most bishops and priests.
You must be logged in to post a comment.