13. The church as part of a POLITICAL MOVEMENT
“But, there will come a time when my Son’s Church will become part of a political movement on a grand scale, and it will then lead the way in all things that concern the world, except that it will not remain loyal to the Word as it was laid down by God. “
https://missionofsalvation.wordpress.com/message-1302/ January 3, 2015
Errors of communism, socialism and environmentalism,
Laudato si; communism – fair distribution of wealth….
Errors of Laudato Si:
- Headlines- Lifesite news:
Thu Jun 18, 2015 – 12:43 pm EST: Pope’s encyclical: Pro-climate-change, but anti-population control, pro-life, and anti-gender ideology
Thu Jun 18, 2015 – 8:32 pm EST: Pro-life leaders praise, express concerns about papal environment encyclical
- From Harvesting the Fruit:
21 June 2015, 16:17 4 63: A giant leap toward formal heresy?
‘Even now we are journeying towards the sabbath of eternity, the new Jerusalem, towards our common home in heaven. Jesus says: “I make all things new” (Rev 21:5). Eternal life will be a shared experience of awe, in which each creature, resplendently transfigured, will take its rightful place and have something to give those poor men and women who will have been liberated once and for all.’ – Pope Francis, Laudato Si – 243
Here, the pope is plainly misappropriating Sacred Scripture to suggest that all persons, without any qualification or distinction whatsoever, will enjoy eternal beatitude at the end of time.
- 23 June 2015, 13:32 0 59:“Deeply concerned by the omission from the encyclical letter Laudato Si of a reaffirmation of the Church’s teaching against contraception and on procreation”
Excerpts Patrick Buckley, UN lobbyist for the Society for the Protection of Unborn Children (SPUC), noted that: “The encyclical calls for increased international environmental action in paragraphs 173-175, while neglecting to prepare Catholics for what such action will undoubtedly involve: renewed attempts to further impose contraception and abortion on the developing world.”
Professor Hans Schellnhuber was among those chosen by the Holy See to present the encyclical to the press …has previously stated that the “carrying capacity of the planet” is “below 1 billion people”. The global population would have to be reduced by more than 80% to meet this target.
John-Henry Westen, co-founder of Voice of the Family and editor-in-chief of LifeSiteNews commented “Professor Schellnhuber is an advocate of the establishment of a supreme global government that would have the power to take action to resolve the perceived environmental crisis, which in his view requires population reduction. In this context the references in the encyclical to the need for a ‘world political authority’, which should have the power to ‘sanction’, is deeply troubling.” (comment by John-Henry Westen, co-founder of Voice of the Family and editor-in-chief of LifeSiteNews)
On 22nd June 2015) it was revealed that Professor Schellnhuber has been appointed a member of the Pontifical Academy of Sciences (PAS) by Pope Francis .
- “Laudato Si Encyclical validates my greatest fears” in “its embrace and adoption of the United Nations’ Sustainable Development radical agenda” 21 June 2015,
Excerpts from Heartland institute:
… “The Vatican’s partnering with the United Nations climate agenda is nothing short of an unholy alliance. The papal encyclical, no matter how nuanced it may read, will simply be used as a tool to support UN global warming ‘solutions’ that are at odds with most Catholic teachings on issues such as abortion, contraception, overpopulation, and helping the poor nations develop. The Vatican appears to be taking an unprecedented step by seemingly endorsing a specific UN climate treaty.
… “Sections 23 and 24 of the draft Encyclical refer to numerous hypothetical disastrous consequences of climate change, or ‘warming.’
- Francis now pushing Gaia Mother Earth Climate Change in Seminaries 1 June 2016,
… Pope Francis in his encyclical “Laudato Si’ “ specifically called on Catholic seminaries to teach about ecology, saying: “It is my hope that our seminaries and houses of formation will provide an education in responsible simplicity of life, in grateful contemplation of God’s world, and in concern for the needs of the poor and the protection of the environment” (Paragraph 214).
- Saint Peter’s Basilica Desecrated
On the 132th December, Feast of the Immaculate Conception, no mention of our Blessed Mother was made, but an environmental and blasphemous light show desecrated the Vatican. There were images of animals, and pagan gods and goddesses and Buddhist monks.
Some excerpts from Rorate Caeli on 13th Dec. 2015 included:
“… images of gigantic lions, tigers and leopards were superimposed on St. Peter’s, which was built exactly upon the ruins of Nero’s circus, where ferocious wild beasts had [once] devoured Christians.”
“Buddhist monks, on the march, seemed to indicate a way of salvation alternate to Christianity. Not one religious symbol, not one reference to Christianity; the Church gave the way to “sovereign nature”.
“Environmentalism is presented as a vision of the world which turns this hierarchy upside down, by eliminating God and dethroning man.”
“Antonio Socci, in Libero, defined it as ”a Gnostic, Neo-Pagan ‘sceneggiata’ which had a precise ideological, anti-Christian message” , observing that “at St. Peter’s, on the Feast of the Immaculate Conception, the celebration of Mother Earth was preferred to the celebration of the Mother of God, to propagate the dominant ideology, of that ‘climatist and environmentalist’, Neo-Pagan and Neo-Malthusian religion, which is supported by the great powers of the world.”
- See “needs of the poor” quote (above) by pf in Laudate Si Par. 214
- Pope videos: No 2 Feb 2016 – “Care for Creation” mentions the “poverty and the fragility of the planet” which; “requires ‘another way of managing the economy… conceiving a new way of living, because we need a change that unites us all, free from the slavery of consumerism”
- The November 2013 Apostolic Exhortation Evangelii Gaudium Pope (Francis) focuses on “two great issues” that, he says, “will shape the future of humanity.” “These issues are first, the inclusion of the poor in society, and second, peace and social dialogue,” he wrote.
- The issues pf has mentioned in Laudate Si, Amoris Laetita, in his pope vidoes, etc and briefly mentioned above is a progressive clearing the way and introducing socialist ideas– environmentalism, humanism, socialism, communism and one-world governance as the article below shows:
- Headline: Why Is the Vatican Pushing Communist Goals? 3 August 2015
[Because Francis is a Marxist and promotes same through a Liberation Theology approach]
This coming November, the Vatican’s Pontifical Academy for Science is holding a workshop intended to figure out how to indoctrinate your children in the Sustainable Development Goals. This comes on the heels of the Vatican nuncio to the United Nations announcing “verbatim” support for the SDGs, and after Catholic Relief Services president, Dr. Carolyn Woo echoed Pope Francis’ call for support for the SDGs as well.
So, what are the Sustainable Development Goals? They’re a United Nations plan for the creation of a global socialist utopia thinly disguised as a poverty reduction program. … In short, the United Nations Sustainable Development Goals are the first step in achieving several of the goals laid out in Karl Marx’s Communist Manifesto….. Here’s a snap-shop of how specific portions of the SDGs line up with identified Communist goals:
(Some of the) Sustainable Development Goals
- Goal 1. End poverty in all its forms everywhere
- Communists have always used the plight of the poor as justification for the implementation of their nefarious schemes
- Goal 5. Achieve gender equality and empower all women and girls
- Communism has pushed for working women since the beginning of the Revolution in Russia.
- Goal 8. Promote sustained, inclusive and sustainable economic growth, full and productive employment and decent work for all
- Plank 8 of the Communist Manifesto: Equal liability of all to work. Establishment of industrial armies, especially for agriculture.
- Goal 17. Strengthen the means of implementation and revitalize the global partnership for sustainable development
- This is pure global governance orchestrated by an entity with authority above national sovereignty.
See more at our post: http://biblefalseprophet.com/2015/08/03/why-is-the-vatican-pushing-communist-goals/
(In her article, I have emphasized the ideas and concepts which Pf has very obviously been pushing – which is very clearly a link to socialism and communism and the one-world government, which is communism’s goal).
In this article Dr Anca-Maria describes communism and it’s marxist ideologies and it’s attack on western culture. She describes the history of attacks on society from the legalization of abortion by Lenin back in 1920, no-fault divorce, radical sexual education, gay rights movement. She describes how “Marx expresses a profound hatred for God and for the entire human race. Marx doesn’t deny God’s existence, he is jealous of God; he hates Him and wants to take His place …. , and testimonies about strange ceremonies that Marx used to perform in his house, all of which indicate that he was definitely a worshiper of the devil.”
She sums up the threats into two categories:
- The war against family and against innocent human life and
- The Church and the war against family and innocent human life
Excerpts are below:
“The attack against the family and human life is part of a wider revolutionary attempt to re-design human society and human nature.
“Our Lady of Fatima warned against “Russia’s errors”, which would spread all over the world. And that is what happened since 1917.
The basic idea is the same as the serpent’s proposal to Adam and Eve, to eat the forbidden fruit, to ignore God’s commandment – “the day you eat from it your eyes will be opened, and you will be like God, knowing good and evil” (Gen 3:5).
“The Popes have constantly condemned communism since its earliest days. Pius IX, Leo XIII, Pius XI and Pius XII have all radically rejected communism. And they have also explicitly warned that communism was a threat to the family.
“And the Second Vatican Council did not issue a condemnation of communism – in spite of the fact that many Council Fathers had insisted for it.
But Pope John XXIII said the Church in his time preferred mercy and was not going to pronounce condemnations.”
“In the Catholic Social Doctrine after Vatican II, the rejection of Marxism became less radical, at the same time as hostility to economic freedom increased. The language of the encyclicals moved from normal Christian language to ideologically contaminated media language.
“Let your yes mean yes, and your no mean no. Anything more than this comes from the evil one”. (Mt 5:37)”
“The shepherds’ duty is to make this distinction clear.
They should preach the Kingdom of God and His justice, not socialist “justice”, understood as government control over economy, or income redistribution.
They should preach peace as offered by Christ, not as stated by the UN.”
“The Church shepherds should preach real freedom, which is liberation from sin, from the slavery of Satan. Veritas liberabit vos. Real freedom means salvation, and thus can never be bad or excessive.”
“The real priority for the Church should be to lead us in the spiritual battle, to save souls, to tell the whole world, now that we have just one year left until the centenary of Fatima:
“Repent of your sins and turn to God, for the Kingdom of Heaven is near.” (Mt 3:2) The Kingdom of God, which is not from this world.