- “…every moral act and deed will be declared to be inhumane and against civil liberty.
- “…Sin today, is embraced with relish and promoted as being a civil right and therefore you are expected to respect it. If you do not show respect towards sinful acts, then you could find that you will be guilty of a crime. Your crime will be that you uphold the Word of God and for that you will be made to suffer.
- How easily man is fooled by the global plan to banish any form of guilt for sinful acts, which are being written into the laws of your nations. All of these things have been foretold and very soon not one wrongful act including murder, euthanasia and abortion will be deemed to be wrong. A time will come when genocide on a grand scale, will follow the introduction of such laws, which will be designed to make legal the lawful killing of those who suffer disabilities and other physical conditions.
- Evil laws, enshrined in your nations, will lead to greater laws, which will take all power away from you. You have given authority to those who deny Me – who despise the Laws of God – and because of this, they will introduce more wicked acts, which will cause unimaginable suffering. What may appear to be laws of the land, that promote civil and humane rights, will lead to a form of dictatorship, which will make it an offense to be a Christian. …” December 28, 2014
- “…No man can justify murder – abortion, execution or euthanasia. No one. This is a mortal sin and the punishment is an eternal life in hell.
- …. They even pass laws, which make it not only acceptable, but excusable, in the eyes of God. But it is not.”…
- …Thou shalt not kill means you cannot kill another human being. It does not refer to self-defence, but in every other circumstance”. 26 January 2012 @ 9:40am; Message 0318
Most of these laws now exist all over the world. They have been spreading like an unquenchable fire over the past few years.
Abortion… Extreme abortion laws have now passed in most states of Australia. These include abortion till birth, and if babies are born alive, they are left to die without intervention. An increasing trend here in this country is gender-selective abortions.
A tale of 2 states : NSW and Qld:
When one state passed the extreme abortion law – the members of Parliament celebrated with champagne; in the other state, they celebrated with much cheering and clapping…
Even the freedom to pray and offer help to pregnant women, is outlawed in front of abortion clinics. Doctors and nurses have lost their jobs over their refusal to provide this ‘basic human right’ to mothers which immolates the basic human right to life for the baby.
Transgender rights – shared bathrooms; rights of school children to declare themselves transgender and so be able to share bedrooms with students of opposite sex, as well as compete in sports with a great, potential biological advantage.
Satanism – recognized as a religion and so is able to set up “satanic” after school clubs in U.S.A. Satanic statues set up in public squares; satanic signs and symbols freely used publicly. Satanic masses are legally held in council buildings, witchcraft and pagan practices promoted at festivals and in one case in Australia, black masses were attended by councillors.
Euthanasia – This law has already been enshrined in many countries, leading to an increase in euthanasia of the elderly, and even disabled children. At the moment, with much despair at loss of freedoms, work opportunities and an increase in the suicide rate, they are attempting, for these reasons, to present a law for Euthanasia into our State Parliament . Such laws already exist in other states.
In the Northern Territory, legal since 1995; South Australia – since June 2021; Victoria – since 2017;Western Australia – since 2019; Tasmania- since 2022. NSW has a bill being introduced at this moment – (September, 2021). The only thing stopping it, is that meetings of parliament have been suspended due to lockdowns.
Assisted Suicide bill – is now before parliament in Queensland.
Same-sex marriage has been legal in Australia since 2017.
In many countries, there have been Christian people who have been convicted of discrimination, because they will not be bullied into doing things which are against their beliefs and conscience. Making same-sex wedding cakes and performing wedding ceremonies, or holding receptions, are examples.
Other evil laws – Legislation in Australia:
The ACL (Australian Christian Lobby) is an amazing organization that keeps tabs on all Federal and State Governments in Australia and works hard to make people aware of evil laws being proposed, and to gather people to fight against them. In the following case, the law was defeated: 447:67 votes. It was the 14th attempt to introduce a law to decriminalise prostitution.
Recent headline regarding the Legislation proposed in South Australia to decriminalise prostitution:
- “ SA: Your opposition was heard for decriminalising prostitution”.
In State of Victoria, Australia: (17th August 2021).
- Vic: Andrews and Patten give green light to pimps and traffickers
“Following a recommendation from Fiona Patten – former Sex Party, now Reason Party MP – the Andrews Government has announced they will move to decriminalise sex work.
This will open the way for street prostitution and remove existing barriers to pimps and traffickers….’
Seems as if the same thing occurs in various states at the same time.
Tasmania is the most repressive Australian state in relation to freedom of speech, especially religious speech. Even private conversations that “offend” are illegal under Section 17.
- Section 17 of the Anti-Discrimination Act suppresses freedom. It says,
“A person must not engage in any conduct which offends, humiliates, intimidates, insults or ridicules another person on the basis of gender, race , age, sexual orientation, lawful sexual activity, gender identity, intersex variations of sex characteristics, marital status, breastfeeding, parental status, family responsibilities or disability in circumstances in which a reasonable person, having regard to all the circumstances, would have anticipated that the other person would be offended, humiliated, intimidated, insulted or ridiculed.”
Information from: https://www.acl.org.au/
You must be logged in to post a comment.