- Lumen Fideii, 29th June 2013 first encyclical
- Evangelii Gaudium 24 Nov. 2013
- Laudato Si, 24th May, 2015
- Amoris Laetitia, 2016
- Magnum Principium Sept. 2017
- Exultate Gaudium April 2018
Encyclical letter/ First Apostolic exhortation
24th May, 2015
Headline: Growing alarm over Francis encyclical Laudato Si’
“The extent of the laudatory comments from President Obama UN leaders, all the liberal mainstream media, almost all leading Catholic dissidents and other of the most prominent world de-population, anti-Christian, socialist and even Marxist leaders, is chilling for those who understand the implications of this extraordinary support for the encyclical.” Mon Dec 28, 2015 – 8:12 pm EST
From Catholic Family News: written by Chris Ferrara of Lifesite News
“It is impossible to provide an adequate synthetic description of Laudato Si (LS) because it is effectively a composite of multiple documents between the same covers, running to book length. In its six chapters, LS attempts to combine numerous disparate elements under the theme of an “ecological crisis”:
- An assessment of alleged environmental problems around the world which descends to an astonishing level of detail regarding technical and scientific matters never before discussed in a papal encyclical, producing a veritable environmentalist essay (Chapter 1).
- “Judeo-Christian” Biblical exegesis concerning the unity of creation, stewardship of the Earth and the value and interconnectedness of all created things (Chapter 2).
- Condemnations of globalism, technocracy and modern anthropocentrism (Chapter 3)
- The presentation of “an integral ecology” embracing all facets of life and society and producing a more just distribution of wealth and resources along with protection of the environment to remedy “planetary inequity” (Chapter 4).
- Proposed lines of action for environmental protection and the remediation of “inequality,”including global, national and local regulation by authorities able to impose sanctions for non-compliance (Chapter 5);
- An outline of “ecological education and spirituality” aimed at “ecological conversion.” (Chapter 6).
In LS Francis has committed himself to the “climate change” narrative and its related dubious science.
- a rise in atmospheric greenhouse gasses;
- global warming;
- the melting of the polar ice caps, glaciers and other masses of ice;
- the release of methane gas from decomposing matter uncovered by the melting of ice packs;
- a rise in ocean levels;
- an increase in ocean acidity;
- the decline of the barrier reefs and their life forms;
- a threat to the existence of plankton;
- species extinction and the destruction of biodiversity, including not only mammals, but fungi, algae, worms, insects, reptiles, “innumerable varieties of microorganisms” and mangrove trees (Cf. ¶¶ 20-50).
Francis endorses the climate-change establishment’s
- demand for the elimination of the use of fossil fuels (¶¶ 26, 165) and
- declares the existence of a moral obligation to reduce greenhouse gasses (¶169).
- secularist-globalist environmental manifestos as the Earth Summit (¶ 167), the Vienna Convention and Montreal Protocol regarding the supposed threat to the ozone layer (¶ 168), and the Earth Charter (¶ 207)…
- to “eradicate poverty” and “safeguard the environment” there must be “development of stronger international institutions with designated authority [and] the power of sanction,” meaning a “true world political authority” (¶ 175, citing and quoting Benedict XVI, Caritatis in veritate).”
This is a very political agenda!!!
“sins against the environment”??? REALLY?!!
Denziger-Bergoglio (A site by Catholic priests) sums it all up:
I – Suspicion of the Church regarding ‘integral ecology’; a new doctrine involving an ideology which in many points opposes the teachings of the Church
- a) Legitimate concerns of the Church for the environment
b) Grave misgivings of the Magisterium in relation to an ‘ecological mentality’ contrary to the teachings of the Church
c) Humans are put at the apex of material and visible creation: they are image and likeness of God, with a body and immortal soul, and with a final end that is not in this world
II – The ecological problems of the planet are due to the neglect of the practice of the Commandments – immutable moral principles – by the greater part of humanity. The crisis of our world is a moral crisis, therefore, only a moral conversion will resolve ecological problems
- a) The Christian should see the world as a setting where life evolves in accordance with moral principles, with his sights placed on eternity
b) The root of the environmental crisis is moral
c) The solution for the world crisis is found in a society based on the religious principles of Christian morals
III – An ecology of a spiritual and irenic character opens the doors toward a distortion of the Catholic religion, that must not – under the pretext of saving humanity and dialoguing with everybody, Catholics and non Catholics – adapt to ways of thinking which constitute doctrines truly contrary to unchanging teachings
- a) Dialogue and drawing closer, without transgressing the truth and the faith
b) Authentic respect for nature and human beings will only exist within an authentically Catholic society
c) The Christian vision of the Triune God cannot be reconciled with the spiritualist mask of an ecology that appears to be open toward interreligious dialogue, but is interwoven with religious syncretism and pantheism.
From the Book of Truth:
“So much misinformation has been spread in relation to the environment, when only God can dictate how the earth behaves. Man may harm and damage the earth but he can never destroy it, for all these things are in the Hands of God. A lack of trust in God means that man believes he has control over the universe. The foolish man thinks that his actions can change God’s Laws. The wise man knows that God is all powerful and as long as He is revered, and His Laws adhered to, then man’s survival will be secured. The survival of the earth has nothing to do with mortal man. Only God has the power to control the air that you breathe; the water you drink and the ability to sustain life. The only danger to humanity is man himself. …. He (man) will lie if it is to his advantage and when it suits him. Trust is easily broken and now you are living in an era where you must know that the earth will remain as it was before and that any climate upheaval is by the Hand of God. Man’s intervention in such a divine creation will only be permitted if it is according to the Will of God. (1 Jan 2015)
Part 4: Amoris Laetitia will be posted tomorrow