Amoris laetitia is a post-synodal apostolic exhortation by Pope Francis addressing the pastoral care of families. Dated 19 March 2016, it was released on 8 April 2016.
It follows the Synods on the Family held in 2014 and 2015.
- Cardinal Carlo Caffara (Archbishop of Bologna), interview to Tele Radio Padre Pio on Feb. 16, 2008 , and reported in “Voce di Padre Pio” March, 2008 ( https://rorate-caeli.blogspot.com/2015/06/cardinal-what-sister-lucia-told-me.html )
“I wrote to Sister Lucia of Fatima through her Bishop… I received a very long letter with her signature – now in the Institute’s archives. In it we find written: ‘the final battle between the Lord and the reign of Satan will be about marriage and the family. Don’t be afraid,’ she added, ‘because anyone who works for the sanctity of marriage and the family will always be fought and opposed in every way, because this is the decisive issue.’”
Prophecy from Book of Truth:
- “When Satan attacks humanity, his first focus will always be on the family, because the family represents all that is of My Father. He will destroy marriages, change the meaning of what marriage is, encourage abortion, seduce people into committing suicide and he will divide and break up families. Then he will destroy and break up My Family – My Church on Earth, for that is what he swore he would do to Me at the final hour. He has already begun to dismantle My Church and he will not stop, until it has collapsed in a heap at My Feet. My Father has permitted a destroyer, in the form of the antichrist, to do this, but only so far can he go. My Church is My Family and, while a large proportion of God’s children will leave to follow a restructured false church, many will still cling to Me and so My Church – My Body – cannot die.” (8 April 2014)
Errors in apostolic exhortation Amoris Laetitia
- Footnote 351 (Amoris laetitia‘s) granted permission for unrepentant adulterers to commit sacrilege at Mass
- He also conveniently failed to quote St. John Paul’s Familiaris consortio 84 which explicitly upholds Christ’s commandment forbidding Communion for purportedly remarried adulterers,
- Amoris laetitia‘s Footnote 329 rips the Second Vatican Council’s Gaudium et spes 51 (concerning temporary abstinence from marital relations) completely out of context in order to argue that “doing it for the children” might mitigate the mortal sin of adultery.
See original article at: http://rorate-caeli.blogspot.com/2017/03/francis-falsified-footnotes-he-mangles.html
- #AmorisLaetitia ¶3: “Each country/region can seek solutions better suited to its culture/traditions/local needs” [aka protestant style federation of (40000+) churches, no central church magisteriurm, relativism]
- #AmorisLaetitia ¶297: No one can be condemned for ever [ie, no one goes to hell]
- #AmorisLaetitia ¶301: “It can no longer simply be said that all those in any irregular situations are living in a state of mortal sin. ” [ie adulterers (divorced/remarried), sodomites, fornicators are not in a state of mortal sin, sin does not exist, and the 6th commandment is washed away]
- #AmorisLaetitia footnote #351: “In certain cases this can include the help of the sacraments” [ie adulterers (divorced/remarried), sodomites, fornicators may receive holy communion]
Read it for yourself in “Amoris Laetitia” on the link below: https://w2.vatican.va/content/dam/francesco/pdf/apost_exhortations/documents/papa-francesco_esortazione-ap_20160319_amoris-laetitia_en.pdf
Into the magisterium despite the Dubia
As a result of this document, 4 cardinals issued a “Dubia” (i.e. a formal correction) to which Pope Francis had to answer some simple questions. He ignored it and eventually was able to get it into the magisterium through the back door. “Describing them as “authentic magisterium,” Pope Francis ordered the official publication of his letter to a group of Argentine bishops and their guidelines for the interpretation of “Amoris Laetitia,” his apostolic exhortation on the family.” (https://www.ncronline.org/news/vatican/popes-letter-argentine-bishops-amoris-laetitia-part-official-record)
See our post at: remnantdisciples.wordpress.com/category/prophecies-fulfilled/ (19 Jan 2018)
Here’s how Pope Francis elevated communion for adulterers to ‘authentic magisterium’
Mon Dec 4, 2017 – 11:00 am EST
“ December 4, 2017 (Rorate Caeli) — This week, the Vatican’s organ for promulgating the Official Acts of the Apostolic See, Acta Apostolicae Sedis (AAS), has published its October 2016 issue, containing Pope Francis’ infamous Letter to the Buenos Aires Bishops. AAS not only published this letter, declaring that there are “no other interpretations” (“No hay otras interpretaciones”) of Amoris Laetitia other than those of the Buenos Aires bishops, but it also published the full Buenos Aires guidelines themselves, which permit Holy Communion in some cases for couples in a state of permanent and public adultery who are not committed to living in complete continence.
Most significantly, AAS upgrades Pope Francis’ private letter to the Buenos Aires bishops to the official magisterial status of an “Apostolic Letter” (“Epistola Apostolica”) – AND it includes a special rescript as an addendum by Cardinal Pietro Parolin, Secretary of State. This rescript declares that Pope Francis expressly intends that BOTH documents – the pope’s letter and the Buenos Aires guidelines themselves- bear the character of his “authentic Magisterium”, and that the pope personally ordered their publication in AAS and on the Vatican website….”
See the excerpted portion of the AAS in its original published form at :https://www.lifesitenews.com/opinion/declaring-communion-guidelines-for-adulterers-to-be-magisterium-cannot-be-s
Prophecy from the Book of Truth:
( seems to refer to Amoris laetitia being inserted into the magisterium via the letters)
“…Many of My sacred servants will not be immediately aware of what is happening. It will only be when they read letters, given to them from those in high places, that they will find difficulty.
Those who uphold My Holy Word, given to man through the Gift of the Holy Bible, will be challenged and urged to accept amendments. These amendments will be given to them and they will be expected to swallow them, and accept them as The Truth. They amount to one thing….
They will urge those holy sacred servants of Mine, to accept tolerance of sin.
They will be told that God is an ever-merciful God and that He loves everyone. Yes, this part is true. But then, they will be instructed to condone laws, which are an abomination in My Eyes. The family unit, and the destruction of it, will be at the root of everything…
Be alert. Open your eyes and beg Me for the strength you are going to need, in order to stand up against this vile and wicked plan.
This battle within My Church on earth will be vicious. Priest against priest. Bishop against Bishop. Cardinal against Cardinal. …” (December 23rd, 2012)
See our post dated 24 Dec. 2017 “Prophecy fulfilled – Pf and his letter” at remnantdisciples.wordpress.com/category/prophecies-fulfilled/
A new dark age
It seems that when Bishop Egan spoke of “a new dark age” (on April 18, 2018 (LifeSiteNews), that he was referring to “Amoris Laetitia”.
Bishop Egan mentioned the 50th anniversary of Humanae Vitae, Blessed Pope Paul VI’s landmark encyclical reaffirming Catholic teaching on married love and artificial contraception
“It restates the Church’s doctrine on the integrity of sexual intercourse,” Bishop Egan wrote, “reserved to a husband and wife in marriage, as an act of love open to life and that these two aspects, openness to life and love, must not be split or artificially separated.”
“Otherwise, the Pope warned, there would be catastrophic consequences for persons, families and society,” he added.
Part 5: Magnum Principio to be posted tomorrow