The Agenda of ‘pope’ Francis
Our duties involve praying for discernment and praying that we may have “eyes that see” and ears that “hear”. ‘Pope’ Francis’ new projects are never what they seem. There is always an underlying agenda. Under the guise of the “God of Mercy’ he has extinguished the God of Justice and thus sin is no more. There are exceptions of course, such as “sins against creation”.
The issue of underlying agendas was evident early in his papacy. For example: “At the Synod in Oct. 2014, …Cardinal Baldisseri, General Secretary of the Synod, announced that the reports of the small working groups would not be made available to the public. Tosatti reported that this announcement was met with opposition from Cardinal Pell, and then “an avalanche from many others along the same line, underscored by thunderous applause.” Robert Royal, editor-in-chief of The Catholic Thing, writes that Cardinal Pell “slammed his hand on the table and said, ‘You must stop manipulating this Synod.’” (see https://aleteia.org/2014/10/18/cardinal-pell-you-must-stop-manipulating-this-synod/ )
(P.S Please keep praying for Card. Pell. They have not announced the result of his appeal. We fear there is more being plotted against him. He has done too much to upset the powers that be.)
Other examples of his agenda include:
- Document about the “New Evangelisation” was leaked a couple of months ahead of its release date (June 29th) – which actually has not yet, to my knowledge, been released.
- In July 2017, Pope Francis called for “a one world government” and “political authority” … arguing that the creation of the one world government is needed to combat major issues such as “climate change.” He was speaking with Ecuador’s “El Universo” newspaper, the Pope said that the United Nations doesn’t have enough power and must be granted full governmental control “for the good of humanity.” https://prophecyinthenews.com/world_news/pope-francis-calls-for-one-world-government-to-save-humanity/
- Strange new crosses
- New evangelisation – ‘Evangelisation’ will take priority over Doctrine. (Red flag!!!)
- Amoris Laetitia… (we all see the evidence of what this achieved)
- Laudato Si light show (showing pagan gods and goddesses which was projected on the facade of the Vatican on the feast of the Immaculate Conception. It
coincided with the COP 21 climate conference in Paris.
- Laudato Si “encyclical” hardly mentions God, and seems to be the basis on which this new Pan-Amazonian synod, with all the seeming heresies that are professed in the working document, is based.
- Sep. 15, 2018, Pope Francis signed a new document Episcopalis Communio (Episcopal Communion) , which gives the Synod of bishops new powers, including applying magisterial authority to a synod’s final document. It is to be able to manifest bishops’ concerns for the “needs of the People of God and communion among all the Churches.” This will turn the Synod of Bishops into a deliberative, more legislative body rather than a merely consultative one.” (http://www.ncregister.com/blog/edward-pentin/pope-francis-boosts-authority-of-the-synod-of-bishops)You would think that this strategy is so see-through! Yet we have fallen for it hook, line and sinker.
- Another encyclical: Magnum Principio – Motu Proprio was announced in Sept. 2017, in which the “Pope” makes a change to Canon 838 which pertains to the translation of liturgical texts. The modification has been decreed to take effect on Oct. 1, 2017. In actual practice : “…the Vatican will just give the nod of approval to all of the changes.. We will probably also see “priests” and “bishops” using their own words for all sorts of liturgical things. We know a “new Mass” is in the pipeline. The words of consecration could be changed, and the words of the Gospels – it will be so easy to create this new “one world religion.
- A most perturbing Nativity scene (2017) in front of the Vatican showing a crumbling church, a naked man; all characters in the scene were ugly and our Blessed Mother was portrayed in a very abhorrent fashion. It was meant to represent the corporal works of mercy. There was nothing holy or inspiring about it.
- Youth synod light show (and dance party)
- Rainbow vestments at Dublin
- Changing words of prayers eg. ‘Our Father’ (The Lord’s Prayer)
- Dismantling of Congregations of Faith and Pontificial Councils- replaced by Dicasteries
- Traditional Religious orders dismantled – Friars of Immaculate; and the French order of nuns “Little sisters of Mary” 6/6/19
- Putting modernist bishops into key positions and retiring good, traditional bishops
- Substitution /changing of gestures and rubrics eg. Washing of feet on Holy Thursday
- See also : http://twoheartspress.com/pope-francis-agenda-unfolding/
Evidence of his heretical and blasphemous statements and actions.
- “To bow down with compassionate love before the weak and needy is part of the authentic spirit of religion…” (But not before the tabernacle, not before the Blessed Sacrament exposed and not to kiss the feet of Jesus on the Cross in the Good Friday ceremony???)
- “It’s not right to convince someone of your faith … proselytism is the strongest venom”
- Consider the Address of His Holiness Pope Francis to Representatives of different religions given on November 3rd 2016. (http://w2.vatican.va/content/francesco/en/speeches/2016/november/documents/papa-francesco_20161103_udienza-interreligiosa.html):
The “authentic” religions, are stated as being those that practice “mercy” defined in strictly earthbound, humanistic, terms such as: Fraternal service, sincere sharing, dialogue … Opposition to conflict, division, intolerance, misunderstanding, closed-mindedness, disrespect, violence and discrimination … Concern for those in sickness, disability, poverty, injustice, conflicts and migrations …
- November 18, 2016 (LifeSiteNews) – Pope Francis has criticized the “legalism” of Catholics raising concern about his apostolic exhortation Amoris Laetitia mere days after four cardinals (i.e. Cardinals Raymond Burke, Joachim Meisner, Walter Brandmüller, and Carlo Caffarra) went public with their request that he clarify it:
“Some, as with certain responses to Amoris Laetitia, persist in seeing only white or black, when rather one ought to discern in the flow of life,” Pope Francis said in an interview with Avvenire. “But these critiques – if they’re not from an evil spirit – do help. Some types of rigorism spring from the desire to hide one’s own dissatisfaction under armour.”
- Pope Francis: review of 2017: See https://thewildvoice.org/pope-francis-2017/ for the video. Short summary below :
“In just one year the False Prophet (Pope Francis ) said Jesus “made Himself the devil“; joked that the Holy Trinity is always arguing; issued a stamp with the image of Martin Luther; claimed that “God cannot be God without man; advocated for changing translation of the “Our Father” prayer; and much more…
(See the link above at The Wild Voice for ‘A chronological review of headlines and quotes of Pope Francis during 2017’. Each quote, headline, and news story in the video is dated and sourced (Vatican Website, Catholic News Agency, BBC, New York Times, La Repubblica, etc.)”
- The following is from: https://www.lifesitenews.com/blogs/the-abcs-of-our-concerns-with-pope-francis
* On January 19, 2015 while speaking of “responsible” parenthood, the pope cautioned against Catholics breeding “like rabbits.”
* The Vatican issued a stamp featuring Luther and put out a document saying Catholics now recognize Martin Luther as a ‘witness to the gospel’.
* Pope Francis has frequently castigated faithful adherents of the Catholic faith as “obsessed,” “doctors of the law,” “neo-pelagian,” “self-absorbed,” “restorationist,” “fundamentalist,” “rigid,” “ideological,” “hypocritical,” rosary-counters, and much more.
* In addressing faithful Cardinals at the Synod of the Family, in magazine interviews, book interviews, radio interviews, official church documents, and in homily after homily, he has used condemning language indicating they are “idolaters and rebels who will never arrive at the fullness of the truth,” “heretics and not Catholics.”
More quotes from Pope Francis:
From “ https://thewildvoice.org/pope-francis-bad-fruits/
Of the Holy Spirit – ‘Pope Francis’ says: ‘The Paraclete (the Holy Spirit) creates all the differences among the Churches, almost as if he were an Apostle of Babel.‘ (MARCH 15, 2013, VATICAN )
Of Jesus Christ – ‘Pope Francis’ Says:
‘And it’s fine (the Cross) but not just as a badge, as if it were a team, the badge of a team; but rather as the memory of the man (Jesus) who made himself sin, who made himself the devil, the serpent, for us; he debased himself up to the point of totally annihilating himself.‘ (APRIL 4, 2017 – L’OSSERVATORE ROMANO)
Of the Most Holy Trinity – ‘Pope Francis’ jokes:
‘Inside the Holy Trinity they’re all arguing behind closed doors, but on the outside they give the picture of unity.‘ (MARCH 25, 2017 – CRUX)
Of God the Father– ‘Pope Francis’ says:
‘God cannot be God without man… Let us also think of the Father, of our Father who cannot be without us, and who is watching us at this moment.‘ (JUNE 7, 2017 – ROME REPORTS/VIDEO)
Of the Blessed Virgin Mary – ‘Pope Francis’ says:
‘She was silent, but in her heart, how many things she told the Lord! ‘You, that day, this and the other that we read, you had told me that he would be great, you had told me that you would have given him the throne of David, his forefather, that he would have reigned forever and now I see him there!’ Our Lady was human! And perhaps she even had the desire to say: ‘Lies! I was deceived!‘ (DECEMBER 20, 2013 – VATICAN RADIO)
On Jesus Pope Francis said:
(See details at: “ https://thewildvoice.org/pope-francis-bad-fruits/)
‘Pope Francis’ said that Jesus “had to beg forgiveness of his parents“ and that the Virgin Mary reproached Christ (when lost in the temple).
‘Pope Francis’ taught that the miracle of Jesus multiplying the bread and fish was really a miracle of “sharing“
You get the picture – the FP is setting himself up – that has been his agenda since Day 1.
He is the “false Prophet” as described in the Book of Revelation.
All these examples are very worrying. They simply cannot be overlooked or pushed aside. Yes, we know the Immaculate Heart will triumph and the gates of hell will not prevail against Christ’s church, but at what cost? We have to get into “damage control” mode so that many souls can be saved. The sooner, the better!
We know how much Prayer can achieve: The Rosary; the weapon which converted heretics and saved entire nations and continents (Lepanto, Vienna, etc), the Chaplet of Divine Mercy and the Crusade Prayers; which Jesus has told us are 30 times more powerful than other prayers. (Note that the Rosary is also a Crusade Prayer, and we know how powerful that is!)“Onward Christian soldiers” – we are at war!!!
One thought on “The Battle for Christ’s Church: Part 2 – The Agenda”
Comments are closed.