The smoke is no longer on the horizon – the fires are burning all around us.
A while ago we posted “The smoke on the horizon”. Read it here:
Well now the fires are burning – in our land (in fact they are surrounding us) and in our church.
The conditions beforehand:
In Australia, we have had years of drought. Our farmers have had no rain, their crops, cattle and sheep have died despite the best intentions and efforts of people 1000’s of kms away, trucking fodder to the farmers.
On top of this there has been no significant rain this year – which means the soil is dry, and the grass and other vegetation is dry, and of course our eucalyptus trees explode into flame very easily.
Of course, we know that God is in charge of the weather. Why has this happened?
In recent years, we have seen horrendous laws against God spreading across our nation. Laws to recognize same-sex union, abortion until birth, euthanasia laws in some states, laws against the Seal of Confession, transsexual gender content in our schools….. In Sydney, for decades now, we have been ‘celebrating’ the gay Mardi-Gras parade through city streets each year – thousands go into the city to watch the pageantry. The TV hypes it up – shows the preparation for days beforehand, the actual parade on the day, recaps afterwards…
We always pray that there will be one of our summer storms – with rain and hail, thunder and lightening – to wash it all away and send them skeltering – but God doesn’t work that way. Some churches will have Adoration and Prayer vigils on the night that the parade occurs, trying to make some sort of restitution.
It is evident that we have lost sight of God and He is reminding us. We used to be a Christian Nation. The only thing that has not yet been successful is to remove the Lord’s Prayer from Parliament. They have tried a few times, but it is still there. Woe betide us if this happens!
The country is on high alert!
Well now the fires in Australia are burning – they are surrounding us. (see the map above) The country is ablaze – fires in every state. Never has there been so many fires and so many of them put on “catastrophic” list. Lives have been lost, and many homes. The fires came fast- in many cases without warning. a strong wind helped make it very unpredictable.It is unprecedented.
The farmers in the outback were already experiencing severe drought – no rain, no grass/feed for the cattle/ sheep and animals dying. Now more of their stock has been lost to the fires and many homes destroyed. We still had hope, but this will definitely cause a severe shortage of wheat and meat – a famine and huge price hikes in the cost of these foods.
Sign of God’s Wrath
This, no doubt, is part of the chastisements. One fireman in Qld. said it was like “the gates of hell”. They will blame it on climate change, but God controls the weather. We are helpless. About a week ago, there were intense fires spreading rapidly in northern NSW and Qld but there was a fall of snow at Mt Hotham in Victoria. (i.e. November, instead of usually between June and August).
These events are just one country but things are happening all over the world. We have done much to displease our God – His Hand has to fall in Justice in order to save his children.
People are waking up. Events in Rome during October – Paganism and idolatry in Vatican – supported the (pope) FP and his cohort of bishops – has knocked us out of our comfort zone. We are experiencing God’s wrath. These events demand widespread Reparation by God’s faithful people.
As in the days of the Old Testament, we cry out to Him to spare us and to come soon.
The smoke is no longer on the horizon, the “fires of Hell” are lapping at our feet.
It seeks to destroy our lives and our souls.
and, as Pope Paul VI feared, way back in 1977 that “the smoke of Satan has entered the temple of God.”It seems he was correct.
Indeed, that smoke is now a raging fire from Hell.
In the Book of Truth, we are told:
- 27 December 2012 @ 6:20pm
“…The time for the changes, as foretold, when the earth will turn; the planets will change and the climates will no longer be predictable, is upon you. …”
- 11 February 2014 @ 11:41pmhttps://missionofsalvation.com/message-1044/“…I have begun the next plan to bring awareness to all of God’s children of the great new world, which awaits you and this preparation will be in stages. The first stage is purification. This will mean disruptions, climate changes, upheavals and a terrible apostasy, which will sweep the Earth. These will all take place at the same time. Then, My Church will fall and only the Remnant will hold on to the Truth and bear witness to My Holy Word. …”
- 24 November 2014 @ 3:30pmhttps://missionofsalvation.com/message-1273/“… The earth, infested by their evil ways, will groan in pain and with this will be witnessed by a great upheaval. Every wicked act of desecration, which they will inflict upon My Body, will be manifested through changes in the climate, failure of crops, changes in the atmosphere and a deluge of such magnitude, there will be few nations on earth that will not be touched by their actions. My Father will inflict great suffering upon them. …”
- 2 January 2014 @ 8:40pmhttps://missionofsalvation.com/message-1007/“… Many wars will now escalate and storms and earthquakes will mount, until the Roar of My Father’s Wrath is felt everywhere…”
- 24 May 2014 @ 9:20pmhttps://missionofsalvation.com/message-1133/”...When the First Commandment is broken by My Church on Earth – the final bastion of My Father over His children – the world will witness the worst chastisement since the flood. Once paganism grips My Church, this will mark the final chapter.
When God’s children love themselves and preen before Him, He weeps bitter Tears. But, when He is replaced in the hearts of all by paganism and a false god, His Wrath will be unprecedented. …”
- 12 November 2013 @ 8:30pmhttps://missionofsalvation.com/message-0966/“… The first sign will be that the Earth will spin faster. The second sign concerns the sun, which will loom larger, brighter and begin to spin. Beside it you will see a second sun. Then the weather will cause the world to shake and the changes will mean that many parts of the Earth will be destroyed.
… Wars will spread; earthquakes will shake the four corners of the Earth and famine will grip mankind and every wicked gesture and insult made before God will result in a terrible chastisement. …”
You must be logged in to post a comment.