“Soon Christians will become like pagans”- Part 1
See Introduction at:
“You must be on your guard, for the voices of false spiritualism, which do not come from God, but which will be felt in different parts of the world. “
- False Spirituality: Ecological Spirituality
This is meant to make us mindful of our stewardship of Creation. We adore and pay homage to our Creator , not creation itself. We sin against God and His infinite goodness, not against creation itself. FP/PF referred to “sins against creation”. This is false spiritualism.Was the “Season of Creation” a cunning lead up to the homage to “Mother Earth”? It was a lead up to the synod.
In the recent Amazonian synod, the FP/PF took part in many ceremonies, where he, with bishops and others present, paid homage to ”Mother Earth.” This is blatant paganism.
- False spirituality: Adopting pagan practices into Catholic rituals and practices
Headline: “Amazonian woman who led Vatican tree-planting ceremony reveals its pagan significance “
- False spirituality: Humanism
On 13th Sept, 2019, the FP/PF, while visiting UN headquarters, announced that he is hosting an initiative for a “Global Pact” to create a “new humanism.
Jesus Himself, in the Book of Truth has explained to us what Humanism entails. The extracts of messages below, explain very clearly why it is a “false spiritualism”
- “They will use the message of humanism, love of one another, in terms of your ability to look after the poor, uneducated and needy, as a substitute for the Truth you were given in the Gospels.” – November 9th, 2013 @ 11:48
- “Humanism is an affront to God because it focuses on man’s needs and not the need to repent of sin before the Creator of all that is. If you ignore the mortal sins, clearly defined in the Laws laid down by God, which lead to eternal damnation, then no amount of compassion for the civil rights of the human race will atone for those sins.” – December 25th, 2014 @ 15:10
The Fp/Pf has throughout his pontificate focussed on the needs of the “poor”. The “poor” to PF/FP include the Amazonian Indians, (who pay homage to “Pachamama” and who still practise infanticide) who, we have been told, can teach us about spirituality. The divorced and remarried “poor” who, up until Amoris Laetitia, were unable to be one with the Church and receive the Sacraments. The “poor” include The LGBTQ people (who want to continue to live their sinful lifestyle) and be accepted by the Church.
- False Spirituality: Nihilism
The F/PF has said, through his favourite journalist Scalfari, on more than one occasion, that there is no hell, and that wicked souls who cannot go to heaven are annihilated and cease to exist. It is heresy, and a false teaching. This teaching is, once again, ”a substitute for the Truth you were given in the Gospels”. In other words, you don’t have to worry about going to hell, because there isn’t any such place.
“The influence of evil spirits will be seen in wars of terrorism, where sweet voices promoting misguided ideologies will try to justify the wicked atrocities they carry out in the Name of God.”
Islam terrorism and ideology:
- “…the last of Mosul’s 60,000 Christians were entirely displaced, killed or trafficked at the hands of ISIS.”
“An Attack on Christians: The Islamic State’s attack on Christianity is neither coincidental nor tertiary, nor does it represent a part of ISIS’ plan. It is at the very heart of their plan.
Take, for instance, the fact that the videos of their beheading and execution of Ethiopian and Egyptian Christians were entitled “A Message in Blood Written to the Nation of the Cross,” and the front page of the ISIS magazine in October featured a picture of St. Peter’s Square with an ISIS flag superimposed atop the obelisk that adorns the center of that iconic heart of Christianity.
In every major address or written communication given by the founder of the Islamic State, Abu Bakr al Baghdadi, he has declared their intention to march “all the way to Rome,” and along the way, he has promised to “break the crosses” of the Christians and to “trade and sell their women.” https://www.nae.net/isis-threat-christians/
- Islam’s justification in name of God: (a few examples from the Quran):Quran (4:76) – “Those who believe fight in the cause of Allah, and those who disbelieve, fight in the cause of Taghut (Satan, etc.). So fight you against the friends of Shaitan (Satan)” The Arabic for the word “fight” is from qital, meaning physical combat. https://www.thereligionofpeace.com/pages/quran/violence.aspx
Besides the violence of Islamic extremism, there are also major violent trends in Hindu extremism that have largely been ignored in the United States. These attacks involved careful planning by organized Hindu extremists with an explicit program and a developed religious-nationalist ideology.
The brutal violence visited on Muslims in Gujarat in February 2002 also brought the dangers of Hindu extremism to world attention. Between one and two thousand Muslims were massacred by Hindus after Muslims reportedly set fire to a train carrying Hindu nationalists, killing several dozen people.
- Research for Open Doors’ World Watch List shows that in 2018, more than 12,000 Christians were attacked. The increase in persecution is a direct result of Hindu nationalism—essentially, the belief that India must be a Hindu nation, and any other religion is not Indian. Christianity, as a result, has been a key target of this new nationalism
Read Part 2 in our next post.