- Benedict XVI Keeps Imparting “Apostolic Blessing”
Former Benedict XVI wrote his September 20 letter to Cardinal Sarah “with my Apostolic Blessing” (Original: imparto la benedizione apostolica”)
The “Apostolic Benediction” is only given by the Pope.
Already in 2018, Benedict used the same term in German (“mit meinem apostolischen Segen”) concluding a letter to Cardinal Brandmüller.
Back then, it was claimed that Benedict used the term somewhat loosely although, reportedly, his mind is still sharp.
Read about other events that show Pope Benedict is the true pope:
- Benedict XVI In New Book: “Celibacy Is Indispensable
And articles at other sites
- Pope Benedict reacts to criticisms of his letter on the sex abuse crisis
In August 2019, “Pope Emeritus Benedict XVI responds to Birgit Aschmann, a history professor who criticized his April 2019 letter on the sex abuse crisis.” Read his reactions and criticisms at :
- Pope Emeritus Benedict breaks silence: speaks of ‘deep crisis’ facing Church post-Vatican II
Read the words of a true pope who refutes the “evolution of dogma” the new attitude to salvation which can lead souls to hell, the importance of Baptism, and much more at:
- Oriented Liturgy: Benedict XVI Stands Behind Cardinal Sarah — And Pope Francis Sinks Into Silence
- The English Denziger site (which was run by priests, and which (strangely??) has not been active for a few years. See tomorrow’s post for this article.