- Benedict XVI Keeps Imparting “Apostolic Blessing”
Former Benedict XVI wrote his September 20 letter to Cardinal Sarah “with my Apostolic Blessing” (Original: imparto la benedizione apostolica”)
The “Apostolic Benediction” is only given by the Pope.
Already in 2018, Benedict used the same term in German (“mit meinem apostolischen Segen”) concluding a letter to Cardinal Brandmüller.
Back then, it was claimed that Benedict used the term somewhat loosely although, reportedly, his mind is still sharp.
Also read: https://www.dailypioneer.com/2020/trending-news/pope-benedict-xvi-breaks-silence-to-reaffirm-priest-celibacy.html
Read about other events that show Pope Benedict is the true pope:
- Benedict XVI In New Book: “Celibacy Is Indispensable
And articles at other sites
- Pope Benedict reacts to criticisms of his letter on the sex abuse crisis
In August 2019, “Pope Emeritus Benedict XVI responds to Birgit Aschmann, a history professor who criticized his April 2019 letter on the sex abuse crisis.” Read his reactions and criticisms at :
- Pope Emeritus Benedict breaks silence: speaks of ‘deep crisis’ facing Church post-Vatican II
Read the words of a true pope who refutes the “evolution of dogma” the new attitude to salvation which can lead souls to hell, the importance of Baptism, and much more at:
- Oriented Liturgy: Benedict XVI Stands Behind Cardinal Sarah — And Pope Francis Sinks Into Silence
- The English Denziger site (which was run by priests, and which (strangely??) has not been active for a few years. See tomorrow’s post for this article.
You must be logged in to post a comment.