Judging an invalidly elected pope- the reasons why we have to sort it out:
“It is not easy to achieve salvation and get to Heaven…..it is the narrow road. We need all the help we can get from our pastors to help us, our families and loved ones stay on that narrow road.
For the pastors of the Catholic flock all over the planet…. this is a very grave responsibility they have.
It is generally understood that if a priest were to go to hell that he would take many souls with him.
How much more….. and in what massively greater numbers …..does this apply to the one who occupies the Chair of Peter?
Why a potentially invalid papacy must be examined
I have been told by one of the readers of these emails that I should not broach the topic of a potentially canonically invalid papacy.
- First of all….there are many Catholics at all levels in the Church who are writing and talking about this……and they are all of the orthodox, conservative mould…..ie REAL CATHOLICS.
- Secondly, we would much prefer not to have to be analysing these things.
- We don’t now feel safe. We felt safe under Pope John Paul II and Pope Benedict XVI. We felt no need to be questioning their validity.
- But the heretical, blasphemous and idol worshipping ways of Bergoglio force us to look for an understanding of the full nature of what is happening.
Why we can’t leave it to the bishops:
Did any of us believe we would see the day that a Pope would be sanctioning Sacrilegious communion, as he did with the Apostolic Exhortation, ‘Amoris Laetitia’?
This was a long thoroughly thought out and executed plan involving:-
- Bergoglio introducing Cardinal Kasper to the Catholic world in his very first angelus address, referring to Kasper as a ‘talented theologian’
- Having Kasper give the opening and only address at the Consistory on the Family in February 2014 as a prelude to the 2 Synods on the family, where he touted the idea of divorced and remarried receiving communion…..
- Bergoglio then grovelingly singing the praises of Kasper and what he spewed out saying, “Yesterday, before falling asleep, though not to fall asleep, I read, or re-read, Cardinal Kasper’s remarks. I would like to thank him, because I found a deep theology, and serene thoughts in theology. It is nice to read serene theology. It did me well and I had an idea, and excuse me if I embarrass Your Eminence, but the idea is: this is called doing theology while kneeling. Thank you. Thank you.”
- Having two synods on the family where all discussions and statements seemed to be pushed and manouvred in the direction of divorced and remarried receiving communion.
- Finally with the releasing of Amoris Laetitia, with its ambiguous and nebulous use of language and word play in order to gain acceptability, Bergoglio opens the door to Sacrilegious communion.
Brilliant!!! And it has deceived so much of the Catholic world.
Why it must be investigated
- This was a long, very, very expensive and carefully constructed operation folks……to bring on the sanctioning of sacrilege…….and many clergy now chastise lay Catholics who don’t accept the heretical teachings of ‘Amoris Laetitia’.
- A papacy that has introduced the sacrilegious reception of Our Lord and Saviour Jesus Christ, the Second Person of the Blessed Trinity, not to mention the multiplicity of other heretical and blasphemous statements he has made since March 13, 2013, must be questioned and investigated.
- I do not want to avoid clinging on to the True Faith out of fear as the people of England did… to the King who wanted six wives…..and had them….. at the cost of the entire Catholic nation tragically apostatising from the True Faith out of fear.
If that involves putting under the microscope, every single step in the process of the St Gallen Mafia Club potentially pressuring Pope Benedict to step aside…. as was prophesied would happen…along with all of the other steps in the process of Bergoglio taking the Chair…..then it must be done!!!
- We cannot accept the entire global Catholic Church being taught that sacrilege is acceptable!!!
THIS IS A CRISIS IN THE CHURCH WITHOUT PRECEDENCE!!!
SO WE SHOULD NOT BE LOOKING ONLY TO PRECEDENCE TO DEAL WITH IT!!!
WE SHOULD BE LOOKING TO EVERY CANONICALLY LEGAL WAY OF INVESTIGATING AND ASSESSING….. WE CAN LAY OUR HANDS ON!!!
St Bernard of Clairvaux was persistent and tenacious in establishing who was the true Pope in his time when there was an anti-pope on the Chair in Rome and ensuring that the True Pope was accepted throughout the Catholic world.
Though so much of this current crisis has been prophesied….I am still shocked and numbed at seeing this global loss of faith happening before my eyes under the stewardship of Bergoglio…….and I know I am not the only one.
- All Faithful Catholics are suffering with this unfolding scenario.
- THE STAKES ARE THROUGH THE ROOF…. AND ETERNAL FOR EVERYONE.
HEAVEN FOREVER OR HELL FOREVER.
- There are no canonical impediments to the investigation of every element and step of Bergoglio’s election. It merely requires high level clergy with the will and backbone to do it.
Judging a validly elected pope
Judging a validly elected Pope falling into manifest heresy is another topic. This too, is fraught with difficulty. It may well be an unnecessary conversation however, if Bergoglio was never a valid Pope in the first place because of Canon Law 332:2 and the Apostolic Constitution Universi Dominici Gregis being contravened in the process of him coming to the Chair of Peter. Also an investigation into his heretical ways as a Cardinal back in Buenos Aires.
There is absolutely no impediment to an investigation into that.
This has nothing to do with judging a valid Pope but rather the judging of whether the one on the Chair was ever validly there.
There is no impediment to investigating and judging that!!!
There is a need “to investigate this massive and horrific crisis in our Church today!!!”
Statements of some pre-Vatican II canonists:
“Finally they cannot be numbered among the schismatics, who refuse to obey the Roman Pontiff because they consider his person to be suspect or doubtfully elected on account of rumors in circulation…” Wernz-Vidal: Ius Canonicum, Vol vii, n. 398.
“Neither is someone a schismatic for denying his subjection to the Pontiff on the grounds that he has solidly founded [probabiliter] doubts concerning the legitimacy of his election or his power [refs to Sanchez and Palao].” de Lugo: Disp., De Virt. Fid. Div., disp xxv, sect iii, nn. 35-8
“Nor is there any schism if one suspects the person of the pope or the validity of his election, or if one resists him as the civil head of a state.” Szal, Rev Ignatius: Communication of Catholics with Schismatics, CUA, 1948, p.2
Read more quotes at: http://www.thirdorderofsaintdominic.org /Prophetic%20Warnings.html