Abp. Vigano speaks about what has been largely unsaid
In this interview, Abp. Vigano says everything that has not been said so far – the Third Secret of Fatima being unfulfilled, twisting the words of the Gospel, indirect references to Vatican II (the sixties, heresies, Freemasonry plans for the Church, further attacks on the priesthood as upheld by the True Catholic Church, the advent of the AntiChrist and doctrinal error.
We needed a bishop to say these things. Priests do not want to listen, either out of fear, or just plain blindness, unless it comes from someone higher up first. If priests don’t acknowledge these things, then the faithful will stay blind to all the deceptions that are to come.
Tony M. says:
“With what clarity does Archbishop Vigano’s mind work, and with what courage does he convey his thoughts to the Church and the world.
After reading these points he has made in his most recent interview it is clear why he must remain in hiding.
… Find below in point form some of the statements he put forward in his latest interview .”
Major assertions of Archbishop Vigano in Point Form
By Tony M.
(Tony M comments in red) (Comments by Editor )
- In a stunning new interview, Archbishop Carlo Maria Viganò, the former papal nuncio in Washington, D.C. and the prelate who accused Pope Francis of covering up the crimes of Theodore McCarrick, has now publicly stated that he does not believe that the Vatican up to today has published the full Third Secret of Fatima. This report has already found interest in Italy, by outlets such as Corrispondenza Romana and Stilum Curiae.
- According to the archbishop, until a “few decades ago,” people would not have believed that we could even dare to “gag” the Blessed Mother, “but in recent years we have also seen attempts to censor the Gospel itself, which is the Word of His divine Son.”
- The Italian prelate states that the Vatican, when officially presenting the Third Secret to the public in 2000, presented an “incomplete” version.
- Viganò’ states the following: “Benedict XVI himself confirmed the timeliness of the Virgin’s message, although – according to the interpretation spread by the Vatican – it must be considered fulfilled. Those who read the Third Secret clearly said that its content concerns the apostasy of the Church, which began precisely in the early sixties and that today it has reached a stage so evident that it can be recognized by secular observers. This almost obsessive insistence on issues that the Church has always condemned, such as relativism and religious indifference, false ecumenism, Malthusian ecologism, homoeresis [homo-heresy] and immigration, found in the Abu Dhabi Declaration the fulfillment of a plan devised by the secret sects since more than two centuries ago.”
- Archbishop Viganò speaks of a “new church” that has been developed in the recent decades, a church that is “simply not the Church of Christ!”
- He adds that “the post-conciliar, Modernist and Masonic church also aspires to transform, to overcome the Church of Christ, replacing it with a ‘neo-Church’, a deformed and monstrous creature that does not come from God.”
- “The aim of this neo-Church,” Viganò continues, “is not to lead the chosen people to recognize the Messiah, as [with] the Synagogue; it is not to convert and save all peoples before the second coming of Christ, as for the Catholic Church, but to constitute themselves as a spiritual arm of the New World Order and defender of Universal Religion.”
- It is in this sense that, according to this Italian archbishop, “the conciliar revolution had to first demolish the Church’s legacy, its millenary Tradition, from which it extracted its own vitality and authority as the Mystical Body of Christ, to later get rid of the exponents of the ancient Hierarchy, and only recently began to propose (Freemasonry has indeed demolished almost everything from the past. Francis has also replaced most traditional /orthodox bishops from their positions and replaced them with his own)
- Speaking further about the Freemasonic plan to weaken and undermine the Catholic Church from within, Archbishop Viganò says that many bishops might not even be aware of these dangerous developments. (Ain’t that the truth!!! But many, many bishops are aware & are fully supporting them….it would seem an overwhelming majority!!!)
- He states: “What you call utopia is actually a dystopia, because it represents the realization of Freemasonry’s plan and the preparation of the advent of Antichrist. I am also convinced that the majority of my Brothers, and even more so, almost all priests and the faithful, are not aware of this hellish plan at all, and that recent events have opened the eyes of many.”
- Viganò warns of attacks on the priesthood like the introduction of deaconesses, abolishing celibacy, and blurring the difference between the ministerial and the baptismal priesthood…..His guess: Francis will not officially allow female deacons but tolerate them quietly if German or Dutch dioceses go ahead. He stresses that Communion in the hand was introduced this way. After that, “Conservatives” could claim that “the Pope hasn’t allowed anything new.” (This is Francis’ way: He does not affirm or deny anything that might put him in position where he may be challenged. E.g. Hell, Christ’s divinity, dubia…)
- For Viganò the Council’s Lumen Gentium committed a “doctrinal error” by turning priests into “presiders” of assemblies. He suggests treating the Council like the Pistoia Synod which contained errors and was therefore buried in oblivion. (to be absolutely clear ….Archbishop Vigano is suggesting burying the Second Vatican Council into oblivion. Given the loss of both belief & practice of the faith by Catholics since Vatican II it is difficult not to agree with him.)
Excerpts from Bp. Schneider’s interview with Portuguese newspaper ‘Dies Iriae’:
“The third part of the message, which Our Lady entrusted to the shepherd children of Fatima so that they may deliver it to the Holy Father, is still secret. Our Lady asked for it to be revealed in 1960, but John XXIII issued a press release on 8 February of that year declaring that the Church “does not want to assume the responsibility of guaranteeing the truthfulness of the words which the shepherd children say the Virgin Mary addressed to them.” With this distancing from the message of the Queen of Heaven, a cover-up operation began, apparently because the content of the message would have revealed the terrible conspiracy against the Church of Christ by its enemies. Until a few decades ago, it would have seemed unthinkable that one would go so far as to silence even Our Lady. In recent years, however, we have even experienced attempts to censor the Gospel, the word of her divine Son.
In 2000, during the pontificate of John Paul II, the Secretary of State, Cardinal Sodano [1990–2006], presented his own version as the Third Secret, which, due to some elements, clearly seemed incomplete. It is not surprising that the new Secretary of State, Cardinal Bertone [2006–2013], tried to draw attention to an event from the past, only to make the people of God believe that the words of the Virgin had nothing to do with the Church crisis and with the interaction of modernists and Freemasonry behind the scenes of the Second Vatican Council. Antonio Socci, who has carefully examined the Third Secret, exposed this deliberate behaviour of Cardinal Bertone. At the same time, it was Bertone himself who strongly discredited and censored the tears of Tears of Our Lady of Civitavecchia, whose message perfectly matches what she had said in Fatima.
Let us not forget the unnoticed appeal of Our Lady to the Pope encouraging all bishops to consecrate Russia to her Immaculate Heart in order to defeat Communism and atheist materialism: not to consecrate “the world, not that nation that you want us to consecrate to you “, but “Russia”. Did it cost too much to do that?
Obviously yes for those who have no view of the supernatural. One preferred the path of détente with the Soviet regime that Roncalli had taken, without understanding that peace is not possible without God.
Today, with a President of the Russian Federation who is certainly a Christian, this request of the Virgin could be fulfilled in order to avert further catastrophes for the Church and the world.”
On Catholics feeling isolated from the Church and abandoned by their shepherds:
Archbishop Vigano: “My words would certainly be inadequate. I confine myself to repeating the words of our Lord, the eternal word of the Father: “Be sure, I am with you all the days until the end of the world.” Of course, we feel isolated: but did the Apostles not feel that way, and all Christians? Didn’t even Our Lord feel abandoned in Gethsemane? These are times of trial, perhaps of the last trial: we must drink the bitter cup, and even if it is human emanating from the Lord to let him pass by us, we must repeat with confidence: “But not as I will, but as you will” and remember His words of consolation: “In the world you are in affliction; but have courage: I have conquered the world.”
After trial, however hard and painful it may be, the eternal reward will be prepared for us that no one can take away from us. The Church will once again radiate the glory of her Lord after this terrible and long-lasting Easter triduum.
Although prayer is undoubtedly indispensable, we must not relent on fighting the good struggle, but should make everyone witnesses of a courageous spirit of struggle under the banner of the Cross of Christ. Let us not allow the finger to be pointed at us, as the maid did in the court of the high priest with Saint Peter: “You also were one of his disciples,” and then he denied Christ. Let us not be intimidated! Let us not allow the gag of tolerance to be applied to those who wish to proclaim the truth! Let us ask the Blessed Virgin and Our Lady Mary that our tongue can courageously proclaim the kingdom of God and His righteousness. May the miracle of Lapa be renewed, where the blessed Mary gave back the voice to little Joana, who was born dumb. May she also give us a voice, her children, who have remained silent for too long.”
Our Lady of Fatima, Queen of Victories, ora pro nobis.
You must be logged in to post a comment.