I am sorry that I missed this post yesterday on 25th April on Bp. Gracida’s blog site. But it is a good idea to keep this in mind, and amongst all our other powerful prayers, to include St Michael each and every day in these times.
TODAY, SATURDAY, APRIL 25, IS A SPECIAL DAY IN THE HISTORY OF THE CHURCH AND THE WORLD, AS YOU WILL LEARN FROM FROM READ THIS POST. WHEN YOU FINISH READING IT GO BACK AND PRAY THE CHAPLET OF SAINT MICHAEL THE ARCHANGEL THAT THROUGH HIS INTERCESSION GOD MAY STOP THE CORONAVIRUS PANDEMIC AND AT THE SAME TIME END THE BERGOLIAN DAMAGE TO THE CHURCH
TODAY Saturday, April 25th is a very significant date in history. There have been two times in history that St. Michael the Archangel appeared on April 25th, after prayers had been said to stop plagues.
The first time was on April 25th, in the year 590, in Rome. Pope St. Gregory the Great, after leading people in prayer saw St. Michael the Archangel along with other Angels descend above the crowd, a heavenly perfume filled the air and the plague ended on that date.
The second time St. Michael intervened during a plague was on April 25th, 1631 in Tlaxcala, Mexico.
I know many us of have been praying daily during this current pandemic. Fr. CJ and the Spiritual Life Committee are asking you to pray the Chaplet of St. Michael the Archangel on Saturday April 25th. Please remember that when we pray with great faith, prayers and yes, miracles can happen.
The Chaplet of St. Michael has been attached. Pray this Chaplet with an intent heart to ask Our Lord, through St. Michael with the intercession of the Blessed Mother, St. Joseph and all the angles and saints to end this plague in this current time.
Remember prayers united in true faith and firm belief from the faithful is powerful.
Let us pray to St. Michael to hear us and lead us to victory. St. Michael, pray for us.
The Chaplet of St. Michael
O God, come to my assistance. O Lord, make haste to help me. Glory be to the Father, etc.
[Say one Our Father and three Hail Mary’s after each of the following nine salutations in honor of the nine Choirs of Angels]
1. By the intercession of St. Michael and the celestial Choir of Seraphim may the Lord make us worthy to burn with the fire of perfect charity.
2. By the intercession of St. Michael and the celestial Choir of Cherubim may the Lord grant us the grace to leave the ways of sin and run in the paths of Christian perfection.
3. By the intercession of St. Michael and the celestial Choir of Thrones may the Lord infuse into our hearts a true and sincere spirit of humility.
4. By the intercession of St. Michael and the celestial Choir of Dominations may the Lord give us grace to govern our senses and overcome any unruly passions.
5. By the intercession of St. Michael and the celestial Choir of Virtues may the Lord preserve us from evil and falling into temptation.
6. By the intercession of St. Michael and the celestial Choir of Powers may the Lord protect our souls against the snares and temptations of the devil.
7. By the intercession of St. Michael and the celestial Choir of Principalities may God fill our souls with a true spirit of obedience.
8. By the intercession of St. Michael and the celestial Choir of Archangels may the Lord give us perseverance in faith and in all good works in order that we may attain the glory of Heaven.
9. By the intercession of St. Michael and the celestial Choir of Angels may the Lord grant us to be protected by them in this mortal life and conducted in the life to come to Heaven.
Say one Our Father in honor of each of the following leading Angels: St. Michael, St. Gabriel, St. Raphael and our Guardian Angel.
O glorious prince St. Michael, chief and commander of the heavenly hosts, guardian of souls, vanquisher of rebel spirits, servant in the house of the Divine King and our admirable conductor, you who shine with excellence and superhuman virtue deliver us from all evil, who turn to you with confidence and enable us by your gracious protection to serve God more and more faithfully every day.
Pray for us, O glorious St. Michael, Prince of the Church of Jesus Christ, that we may be made worthy of His promises.
Almighty and Everlasting God, Who, by a prodigy of goodness and a merciful desire for the salvation of all men, has appointed the most glorious Archangel St. Michael Prince of Your Church, make us worthy, we ask You, to be delivered from all our enemies, that none of them may harass us at the hour of death, but that we may be conducted by him into Your Presence. This we ask through the merits of Jesus Christ Our Lord.