28 December 2010 @ 11:00am
Warning to Believers not to reject genuine Prophets
My beloved daughter, you are now being given the final Messages for mankind, to digest, before the end times in order to save their souls.
There are now a vast number of angels being scattered all over the world, as foretold, to prepare the Earth for My arrival. Many of these angels are in human form, and like you, My beloved daughter, they chose this role. Their evolvement at birth was timed to dovetail with the final Warning and the end times. Likewise, the demons released from the depths of Hell are being unleashed. They, when they present themselves on this Earth, do so through temptation and lies. They attract My children who are open to their influence. They infect those souls who are already in the dark. They enter their spirit by lying to them and convincing them that their belief in Me and My Eternal Father is nonsense.
These people do not have any outward appearance that you would associate with what you consider to be evil. They will appear, instead, to be knowledgeable, smart and inspiring. They will also be very convincing when preaching what My good children consider to be the truth. Sadly though, there will be no love in their hearts and you need to be on your guard against their teachings.
Now I want to call on My believers. You, My children, through prayer and faith have received the Gifts I promise all those who follow Me. You are given different Gifts and each Gift is designed to impart My Word in different guises.
For those to whom I give the Gift of knowledge to help you identify those who come in My Name and those who come in Satan’s name, please be very careful. It is only right that you be on your guard against false prophets. However, never, ever judge those who say they come in My Name, without clearly assessing their messages first. You must never judge those Messages sent by Me through “outward appearances”. Because a man says he comes in My Name do not assume that your assessment of him is infallible. Watch out for those prophets who suffer ridicule or who cause outrage when they claim that they are receiving Divine Messages from Me or My Blessed Mother.
Do not succumb to the temptation of casting immediate judgment on them before you listen carefully to the messages themselves. These Messages will not simply relate to My Teachings, they will relate to My Word and will be full of love. They will instruct you how to live your life in My Name in order to achieve salvation.
Never be alarmed when My genuine prophets claim to receive Messages about future events, to which they are privy. Don’t attempt to commit the sin of prejudice by judging these Messages by the class of people these prophets represent. Some will lack education. Some will be the opposite and will be articulate. Many will not fit in with your understanding as to what constitutes a “holy” person.
But there are ways you can be assured of their authenticity. Those who are communicating with My beloved Mother will, in most instances, predict the apparitions she foretells to the hour and the date. Many incidents will be witnessed by those attending such apparitions. In the case of where My Messages are imparted to mankind, they will be given to the world without the prophet attempting to seek glory.
Casting Judgement on People
Finally, My believers, despite their allegiance to Me, will still pour scorn on those who foretell future events and cast aspersions on those blessed with healing powers from the Holy Spirit. Stop and wake up from your peaceful slumber. These prophets will upset your routine because they do not sit comfortably with your holy group. They will not fit in with the way you expect. Heed this. If you judge these people based on hearsay and third party gossip or innuendo you are guilty of sin. Sin against My prophets deeply offends Me. When you reject My genuine seers and prophets you are turning your back on Me.
Yet this is exactly what is happening in the world today as more visionaries go public. It is not easy for My believers. Just remember that Messages from My prophets must be read before you judge and this includes even those that may come from the false prophets. Ask for guidance when you are considering these Messages. Authentic Messages will be full of love. Yet they will be firm in their authority. Messages that go against everything you have learned about My Teachings and those of My apostles, no matter how subtle, will be easily evaluated.
Don’t remain silent about your faith
Go now, My children, and open your hearts to My prophets. They are there to give you the assurances that the time has come for Me to prepare you all to speak up on My behalf. Remember, glory is given to My prophets who speak up, despite the humiliation and scorn they have to endure. Punishment will, however, be meted out to those who say they follow Me, but who remain silent about their faith, but who will on the other hand, be quick to speak out against My genuine visionaries. You know in your hearts that those you have condemned are speaking of events to come, which you find very difficult to accept. You may ask ‘why is my Saviour, Jesus Christ, working through such individuals? After all, they are not holy followers according to my standards’. Well, My question to you is this. Why do you believe that only the chosen few, who devote their lives to prayer, have the authority to dismiss those who speak outside of your circles? Did you not learn anything? Do you not understand that those who spend their lives dedicated to prayer can also fall victim to the deceiver?
My genuine prophets will be hated
Remember, I too was ridiculed, mocked, rejected and looked down upon by the elders and priests when I was on Earth. If I was hated, then you can be assured that My genuine prophets will be the most hated, just as they will be revered in other places.
Shame on you all. My prophets will not spring from your groups, yet you must honour them. They will be the most unlikely prophets because of the lives they have led. Some will come from poor backgrounds. Some will come from wealthier backgrounds. Some will come with little education, while others will be born with the Gift of literacy. These are My chosen prophets. Listen to their voices before you condemn them.
Pray for them. Pray that My Word, given to these prophets, is not rejected.
Don’t you, too, reject My Word. The unbelievers will always try to discredit these brave souls who speak My Word aloud, but that is to be expected. It is when My believers, and especially those in prayer groups, convents and other ministries, outwardly reject My genuine seers that My Heart breaks in two. Listen to My Words. They will never deviate from the Truth, no more than you, My beloved followers, can sway the Truth to suit your interpretation.
Open your eyes. Wake up. The signs have commenced for all to see. You, My believers, don’t have much time. Listen. Pray. Unite and proclaim My Word in unity to save souls before time runs out.
Your beloved Christ
Jesus, the Saviour and Just Judge.
Key Points about Discerning Prophets:
- Demons do not have the outward appearance of evil: they will appear to be knowledgeable, smart and inspiring. They will also be very convincing when preaching what seems to be the truth. There will be no love in their hearts and you need to be on your guard against their teachings.
- It is right to be on your guard against false prophets
- But never judge those who say they come in My Name, without clearly assessing their messages first. You must never judge those Messages sent by Me through “outward appearances”.
- Do not casting immediate judgement on messages before you listen carefully to the messages themselves
- Messages will not simply relate to God’s Teachings, they will relate to God’s Word and will be full of love. They will instruct you how to live your life in Jesus’ Name in order to achieve salvation.
- Don’t judge prophets by the class of people they represent or by you what you think constitutes a “holy” person.
- Ways to assure yourself of their authenticity:
-Those communicating with Jesus’ beloved Mother will, in most instances, predict the apparitions she foretells to the hour and the date.
-Many incidents will be witnessed by those attending such apparitions
-In the case of where Jesus’ Messages are imparted to mankind, they will be given to the world without the prophet attempting to seek glory.
- Messages from God’s prophets must be read before you judge and this includes even those that may come from the false prophets.
- Messages that go against everything you have learned about Jesus’ Teachings and those of His apostles, no matter how subtle, will be easily evaluated
- Do not take the word of what you consider the chosen few to be infallible and think that only they can assess visionaries. Understand that even those who spend their lives dedicated to prayer, can also fall victim to the deceiver.
- Genuine prophets will be the most hated, just as they are revered in other places; as Jesus was.
- God’s chosen prophets are all different. They will not spring from your groups. They will be the most unlikely prophets because of the lives they have led.
- Genuine prophets will never deviate from the Truth and cannot sway the Truth to suit their interpretation.
- Listen to their voices before you condemn them.
- If you judge these people based on hearsay and third party gossip or innuendo you are guilty of sin. Sin against God’s prophets deeply offends God.