The Seal of Protection
The Book of Revelation (Apocalypse) mentions in Chapter 7, the Seal of Protection that God will send us in these end times. The scripture passage (see below), tells us that firstly, an angel will carry the Seal to the elect; secondly, it tells us that the Seal will be placed on the foreheads of these people.
So the Seal is an actual thing, as well as a mark which is placed on our foreheads. It is placed on our foreheads to denote faith, and belief and that we should be mindful of it. It makes sense that this can done by prayer and by carrying a physical image that will remind us of it. Physical images, (just as with photos of our loved ones, and also of Jesus, Holy Spirit, God and the saints) help us to focus on their presence, and on their love and protection.
Rev. 7: 2-3 The 144,000 Sealed.
- After this I saw four angels standing at the four corners of the earth, holding back the four winds of the earth so that no wind could blow on land or sea or against any tree.
2. Then I saw another angel come up from the East, holding the seal of the living God. He cried out in a loud voice to the four angels who were given power to damage the land and the sea,
3. “Do not damage the land or the sea or the trees until we put the seal on the foreheads of the servants of our God.”
4. I heard the number of those who had been marked with the seal, one hundred and forty-four thousand marked* from every tribe of the Israelites:
5twelve thousand were marked from the tribe of Judah, twelve thousand from the tribe of Reuben, twelve thousand from the tribe of Gad,
6 twelve thousand from the tribe of Asher, twelve thousand from the tribe of Naphtali, twelve thousand from the tribe of Manasseh,
7 twelve thousand from the tribe of Simeon, twelve thousand from the tribe of Levi, twelve thousand from the tribe of Issachar,
8 twelve thousand from the tribe of Zebulun, twelve thousand from the tribe of Joseph, and twelve thousand were marked from the tribe of Benjamin.
In the Book of Truth, Jesus tells us more about this Seal and the protection it gives us.
Click on the links below for detailed information about this Seal of Protection – the “Seal of the Living God”.
The links are articles from our own site and other JTM sites:
The Seal of Protection: Seal of the Living God
To read about the promises of protection and instructions from Jesus regarding the Seal of the Living God, read the extracts from various messages here:
Other information can be found here:
- The Seal of the Living God seminar is now available to watch on the new Youtube Channel https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCCFu7EWJ6olxqh-SI-tgU9g
Prayer for Protection:
“The Seal of the Living God, My Crusade Prayer (33) is your lifeline. When you receive My Seal of Protection, given to you by My Eternal Father, you will not have to accept the Mark. You will not be touched. Your home will not be seen, searched or a target, for it will be rendered invisible in the eyes of Satan’s army.” (Jesus, June 1, 2012)
Crusade Prayer (33) Seal of the Living God
O My God, My loving Father, I accept with love and gratitude Your Divine Seal of Protection. Your Divinity encompasses my body and soul for eternity.
I bow in humble thanksgiving and offer my deep love and loyalty to You, my Beloved Father.
I beg you to protect me and my loved ones with this special Seal and I pledge my life to Your service forever and ever.
I love you, dear Father.
I console you in these times, dear Father.
I offer You the Body, Blood, Soul and Divinity of Your dearly beloved Son in atonement for the sins of the world and for the salvation of all Your children. Amen.
Part 2 will be published tomorrow