“My dearly beloved daughter, how My Heart is breaking because of the plight of My sacred servants and the difficult trials which they will have to face because of My enemies. My most esteemed Bishop will be the subject of a terrible miscarriage of Justice. Then, when he has been demonized, many of My sacred servants will be taken to task, should they dare to utter grievances against the new laws, which are not of Me and which they will have to witness being introduced into My Churches.” (April 10, 2014 @ 5:22pm).
Read the complete prophecy at: https://missionofsalvation.wordpress.com/message-1096/
- Very early on, we recognized that this prophecy was about our Cardinal Pell. He was very down to earth in his manner and in his sermons. He was not very “charismatic” as many would like. He was outspoken when he needed to be. This is what got him into trouble. When The FP chose his special group of 9 Cardinals, I wondered why he was chosen as one of them. Sure, he represented one of the continents, but he didn’t seem to fit the mould – he was not a modernist. The reason becomes evident later on.
His previous history: Defender of Church Doctrine:
- Whilst Archbishop of Melbourne, he decided to reform the Religious Education Curriculum whilst Archbishop of Melbourne. The Catholic Board of Education all threatened to resign if he went ahead with the proposal he had prepared. He told them to resign if they had to!
- He stood up against manipulation during the 2014 Synod. There was a letter written to the (pope) by 11 cardinals, about how the agenda and reporting had been prepared. They chose Cardinal Pell to represent them and give the letter to Francis. It did not go down well, and the next morning, he was publicly rebuked (don’t know if that is a strong enough word) by PF/FP in front of the whole assembly.
- Next thing he did, when they did not allow a group of conservative bishops to have their say / report, they cut off his microphone. So in his big, booming voice, he banged his fist on the table and said “You will not manipulate this synod”. You can read more here: https://wordpress.com/post/remnantdisciplesjtm.com/9324 ) Posted 30 June 2017
More Persecution of Cardinal Pell
- Needless to say, I imagine this did not go down well. So the next thing happened when he was invited to sort out Vatican finances. He was good at his job. He had found something wrong, and decided to hire an auditor. In late 2015, Cardinal Pell, according to powers given to him, invited a major auditing firm ‘Price Waterhouse Coopers’ to conduct the audit. Vatican personnel intervened and stopped it from happening. Obviously he had found something he was not meant to find.
- As it happened, following this, Victorian police advertised (phishing) in the newspaper for anyone to come forward re offences in Melbourne Cathedral decades before. One of the 2 supposed victims told his mother that it did not happen. Sadly he died before the trial. During the trial one American newspaper/magazine noted that the evidence and events were practically word for word of an offence in U.S. many years before.
- Pell was arrested and found guilty on testimony of only the victim himself. There were many defence witnesses, but somehow their evidence was not accepted because the victim “sounded credible”. He underwent 2 trials, and appeals. Finally the High Court of Australia ( 7 judges) unanimously agreed that he was innocent. He had been in solitary confinement for over a year, and not allowed to say Mass.
- During this time, there were ABC journalists publishing calumnious books against him, 4 Corners interviewed the journalist who wrote the book, groups of people gathering in public with placards ( you can’t imagine how horrible). Cartoons in paper were ugly.
This is the worst persecution, any Bishop or Cardinal has endured – even clergy such as McCarrick, who really was guilty of horrendous crimes over decades did not get any of this treatment.
But Cardinal Pell held his peace, and suffered, and offered it all up, and prayed for his persecutors.
Read more in our previous post here: https://remnantdisciplesjtm.com/2019/08/24/demonizing-cardinal-pell/
Another part of the prophecy was also fulfilled:
- “when he has been demonized, many of My sacred servants will be taken to task, should they dare to utter grievances against the new laws, which are not of Me and which they will have to witness being introduced into My Churches.”
In Sept. 2019, after Cardinal Pell had been released, the Victorian Parliament passed legislation regarding the Seal of Confession. This was a “new law” for priests to report any child abuse reported in the confessional. It was in response to the Independent commission investigation against corruption. When this was reported, many priests immediately came out to say they would rather go to prison.
There are obviously many new laws still to come, where priests will be taken to task.
More information can be found here: https://remnantdisciplesjtm.com/2019/09/15/law-of-confession-now-changed-prophecy-being-fulfilled/
In Conclusion: Cardinal Pell- his character and integrity
Read more information in our article here: https://remnantdisciplesjtm.com/2020/04/13/cardinal-pell/
In summary then:-
The prophecy concerned could not have been about any other priest or bishop. It was indeed “a terrible miscarriage of justice”, and he was indeed “demonized” in every sense of the word. The words Jesus used were very strong in describing this event. And a new law resulted as well, as soon as he had been released. More is yet to be fulfilled, regarding the second part of the prophecy.
The image above shows Cardinal Pell with his published prison journal.
You must be logged in to post a comment.