“Soon Christians will become like pagans”- Part 2
“Soon, voices, which will promote paganism, will be heard in houses, which honour Me, and they will desecrate My Altars.”
These voices include that of the FP/PF himself as well as:
- The Catholic-Muslim Interfaith Council;
- The LGBTQ lobby which has become very powerful, and one of their chief advocates – that of Jesuit, Fr James Martin.
- “fraternal delegates” from Anglican and Protestant churches in South America
- 12 “special guests,” most of whom are internationally recognized experts on climate, food security or indigenous rights. The guests include Ban Ki-moon, former U.N. secretary-general, and Carlos Afonso Nobre, a Brazilian expert on climate change and the Amazon and co-winner of the 2007 Nobel Peace Prize. Jeffrey D. Sachs of the Center for Sustainable Development at Columbia University in New York also will participate.
- The pope has also honored abortionists Emma Bonino and Lilliane Ploumen for their work.
- Headline: “Pope Francis proposes adding ‘ecological sin’ against ‘common home’ to catechism” …In his 2016 message for the celebration of World Day of Prayer for the Care of Creation, Pope Francis called on Catholics to go to confession for sins of not being respectful of creation, giving examples of examination of conscience such as “avoiding the use of plastic and paper,” “separating refuse” and “turning off unnecessary lights.” … He called on Catholics to have an “ecological conversion.” … the Pope published a book titled “Our Mother Earth,” a collection of his addresses, messages, and homilies where he stresses the protection of the environment.https://www.lifesitenews.com/news/pope-francis-proposes-adding-ecological-sin-against-common-home-to-catechism
- Headline: “Abp Viganò decries Pope-approved plan to build ‘Abrahamic’ religious site with Muslims, Jews”:“ROME, November 21, 2019 (LifeSiteNews) — Invoking the blasphemous Tower of Babel, whose builders sought to attain to heaven by their own power, Archbishop Carlo Maria Viganò has denounced plans approved by Pope Francis to erect a monument to “Human Fraternity” uniting Islam, Judaism and Catholicism, calling it “a Babelesque enterprise, designed by the enemies of God.” https://www.lifesitenews.com/news/abp-vigano-decries-pope-approved-plan-to-build-abrahamic-religious-site-with-muslims-jews
Voices of religious extremists and terrorists desecrating churches and the eucharist:
Headline: “Eucharist desecrated, statues smashed in series of French church attacks” See: https://www.catholicnewsagency.com/news/eucharist-desecrated-statues-smashed-in-series-of-french-church-attacks-94505
Voices of LGBTQ Lobby:
- Headline: ““LGBT ‘Pride’ Masses taking over multiple Catholic dioceses in England” See: https://www.lifesitenews.com/news/lgbt-pride-masses-taking-over-multiple-catholic-dioceses-in-england
“Voices, which come from the spirit of evil, will be seen as exciting interpretations of people’s aspirations who seek fulfilment in their lives. …
- The work of this papacy has been exactly this – to use the aspirations of people who want fulfilment in their lives, such as the divorced who remarry outside church guidelines and who (supposedly) want to be able to receive the sacraments; the people of same- gender attraction, who still want to be Catholic and receive the Sacraments; the denial of Hell, (as well as many more heresies). These people then feel so empowered – they have a church with the pope and bishops condoning their sins and changing the teachings accordingly. These people have also been victims of this great deceit and been led astray. And it was the bishops and the FP/PF who are at the core of this deceit, sprouting it wherever they can be heard, garnering favour from the masses and from the one who sits in the chair of Peter who then rewards them for their favour.
The “voices” such as those of: Card, Kasper, Cupich, Archbishop Charles Chaput, the bishops of Malta and the Argentine bishops who issued guidelines for implementation of Amoris Laetitia.… (and let’s not forget the one at the top.) As well as these, there are many other voices joining in:
- Vienna Cathedral hosted a pro LGBTQ Concert in St Stephen’s Cathedral on Sat. 30 Nov. 2019. Cardinal Schönborn said in his sermon that God did not come to condemn but to save, asking “what does this mean for us? Not to judge, not to exclude, not to bring (people) into line.” Archbishop Vigano condemned the concert and noted that “once again” Vienna suffers from “yet another homoerotic and blasphemous provocation.” https://catholicismpure.wordpress.com/2019/12/02/archbishop-vigano-condemns-vienna-cathedral-pro-lgbt-concert-as-blasphemous/
Abp. Mark Mark Coleridge who has said he will bless same-sex couples .
Headline: “Brisbane Archdiocese Promotes Blessings for Gay Couples”
“A “rite of blessing” for same-sex couples and for the divorced and remarried was proposed at the conclusion of Brisbane Assembly 2019. “ (https://www.churchmilitant.com/news/article/australian-diocese-promotes-blessings-for-gay-couples
- Headline: Archbishop Coleridge: Adultery is not really Adultery, it “is perhaps too sweeping” by Remnant Clergy on Biblical False Prophet (20th 2015)
- The Archbishop’s ( Coleridge)advent letter: 2016 …The challenge now is not to abandon the faith in favour of the facts, but to create a new engagement of the faith with the culture of which we’re part – as the logic of the Incarnation demands….”
Jesuit priest, Fr. Martin’s LGBT ministry and advocacy:
Over the years, Fr. Martin has made numerous remarks that indicate open hostility towards, and deep opposition to, unchangeable doctrine on matters related to men, women, and sexuality. Bishops need to stop allowing him to spread his un-Christ-like message in their dioceses. Below is an extensive list of things he has said or done. For instance, Fr. Martin…
Wants active homosexuals to be “invited into parish ministries” like eucharistic ministers.
Once claimed “some” saints were “probably gay.”
Told a gay Catholic journalist that he hopes that during the exchange of peace at mass “you will be able to kiss your partner or soon to be your husband. Why not? What’s the terrible thing?”
Wants the Catechism’s use of the term “intrinsically disordered” scrapped. He believes it is “needlessly hurtful” to homosexuals and thinks “differently ordered” is preferable because it is more “pastoral.”
Has said a Catholic attending a same-sex “wedding” is just as acceptable as a Catholic attending a Jewish wedding.
Received an award from a pro-homosexual group for his “lasting contributions to the safety and/or equality of people who are LGBTQ, their families, and allies.”
Thinks the Church should recognize the “special gifts” homosexuals bring to the Church because of their sexual attractions.
Claims the Bible has been taken out of “context” in its condemnation of homosexual acts.
Urged homosexual priests to “come out” as “LGBT” in order to facilitate “dialogue” with bishops.
Praised the “fidelity” of a “married” transgender couple and wondered what the Church can “learn” from them.
Was given the “Bridge Building Award” at the 2016 gathering of the pro-gay New Ways Ministry, a dissident group censure by the Vatican and the U.S. Bishops Conference
- Headline: “Pope appoints cardinals with ties to UN, gay activists to help draft Amazon Synod”:
“Pope Francis has added his own nominations to the group who will draft the final report of the Pan-Amazonian Synod. The four men named as the pontiff’s own choices are Cardinal Christoph Schönborn, the aristocratic Archbishop of Vienna, Austria; Bishop Marcelo Sánchez Sorondo, the Argentinian chancellor of the Pontifical Academy of Sciences; Archbishop Edmundo Ponciano Valenzuela Mallid of Paraguay; and the Italian Fr. Rossano Sala….”
Bishop Marcelo Sánchez Sorondo, 77 – A firm believer in climate change, he advocated that Catholics have no more than one or two children. Sánchez Sorondo has stated that the scientific theories expounded in Francis’ Laudato Si’ are part of the pontifical Magisterium. The Pontifical Academy of Sciences, which Sorondo heads, has come under fire in recent years for hosting pro-abortion, pro-population control speakers with ties to the United Nations.
Fr. Rossano Sala, 49, was nominated by Pope Francis as a Special Secretary for the Synod of Bishops on Young People, the Faith and Vocational Discernment in 2018. He wrote his dissertations for both his Licentiate and PhD degree under the guidance of Monsignor Pierangelo Sequeri, now the President of the gutted John Paul II Pontifical Theological Institute for Marriage and Family Sciences. The topic of Sala’s doctoral dissertation was “The Human Possible: Explorations out of Modernity.”