Prayer Theme: Special Graces
Overview of Readings
- Bible(NAB) Jeremiah: 1 (God calls Jeremiah to be a “a prophet to the nations”. He placed His words in Jeremiah’s mouth. His role is to “To uproot and to tear down, to destroy and to demolish, to build and to plant”. Jerusalem and Judah will be surrounded and God will pronounce (His) sentence against them for all their wickedness in forsaking (Him) and for burning incense to other gods ,and in bowing down to the works of their hands . In the end, God promises Jeremiah that “They will fight against you, but not prevail over you, for I am with you to deliver you—oracle of the LORD.”
2. B of T: 4th July, 2012. (Our Lady tells us that she has been preparing all of us through her visionaries and prophets. She tells us that the prophecies and secrets will unfold soon. She reminds us that God is in command. The serpent’s power is strengthened when we fall into sin. We are reminded to pray for those engulfed in darkness and to pray CP 64. We are the soldiers Jesus needs at this time. …)
- B of T: 25th Sept., 2013 (The persecution of Jesus’ church has begun but only a few of His disciples on Earth, will dare to be seen to defend His Mystical Body on Earth, as it is plundered, persecuted and then annihilated. He had only 4 loyal disciples. Our Lady tells us that all that was foretold by her during the apparitions at La Salette and Fatima are now unfolding before us all, but many of us are blind….)
Jeremiah 1 Call of Jeremiah
4The word of the LORD came to me: 5Before I formed you in the womb I knew you,
before you were born I dedicated you, a prophet to the nations I appointed you.
6 “Ah, Lord GOD!” I said, “I do not know how to speak. I am too young!”*
7But the LORD answered me, Do not say, “I am too young.”
To whomever I send you, you shall go; whatever I command you, you shall speak.
8 Do not be afraid of them, for I am with you to deliver you—oracle of the LORD.
9 Then the LORD extended his hand and touched my mouth, saying to me,
See, I place my words in your mouth! 10 Today I appoint you
over nations and over kingdoms, To uproot and to tear down,
to destroy and to demolish, to build and to plant.
11The word of the LORD came to me: What do you see, Jeremiah? “I see a branch of the almond tree,”* I replied. 12Then the LORD said to me: You have seen well, for I am watching over my word to carry it out. 13e A second time the word of the LORD came to me: What do you see? I replied, “I see a boiling kettle whose mouth is tipped away from the north.”*
14 The LORD said to me, And from the north evil will pour out over all who dwell in the land.f
15Look, I am summoning all the kingdoms of the north—oracle of the LORD—
Each king shall come and set up his throne in the gateways of Jerusalem,
Against all its surrounding walls and against all the cities of Judah
16 I will pronounce my sentence against them for all their wickedness in forsaking me, in burning incense to other gods, in bowing down to the works of their hands .
17 But you, prepare yourself; stand up and tell them all that I command you.
Do not be terrified on account of them, or I will terrify you before them;
18 For I am the one who today makes you a fortified city,
A pillar of iron, a wall of bronze, against the whole land:
Against Judah’s kings and princes, its priests and the people of the land.
19 They will fight against you, but not prevail over you,
for I am with you to deliver you—oracle of the LORD.
Readings from the Book of Truth
2. Virgin Mary: Whatever happens in the world children you must know that God the Most High is in command.
July 4, 2012
My child, those who have witnessed the miracles of my appearances on earth will know that the time for the secrets and the prophecies foretold will unfold soon.
Children I have made myself known in the world for some time to help prepare you for the glorious return of my Son.
My Son is preparing all of you through the visionaries and the prophets so that you will be made worthy to receive His Gift of eternal life.
You must never be fearful of the future if you believe in my Son because He is the Bread of Life and you will have a wonderful new future.
Whatever happens in the world children you must know that God the Most High is in command.
The serpent has little power against My Father.
The serpent’s power is only strengthened by those who fall prey to sin and the temptations he puts in their way.
Man becomes a prisoner when he sins because his power to resist other sins and offenses against My Father weakens.
Then he continues to sin until he is engulfed with a darkness which is so thick that he cannot escape from it, no matter how hard he tries.
Children you are now obliged, out of your love for my Son, to help those poor souls.
Only you can help them and save them because many will not be able to help themselves.
You are the soldiers my Son needs at this time. It will be through your love for Him that He will grant graces upon lost souls when you invoke His help through your prayers.
Here is the Crusade Prayer to save sinners.
Crusade Prayer (64) Save my brothers and sisters
O my dearest Saviour Jesus Christ, accept my gift of prayer and sacrifices to help save my brothers and sisters from the prison of darkness they are in. Allow me to help salvage their souls. I beg you to forgive them for their sins and I ask that you flood their souls with the Holy Spirit so that they will run into your arms as the refuge they so desperately need before they are lost forever. I offer you my gift of surrender for such souls in humble servitude and thanksgiving. Amen
Children you are one with my Son.
Your love brings Him great comfort and your sacrifices and prayers will help Him to bring all of humanity into the safety of His New Paradise on earth.
Only then can the Holy Family of God the Most High re-unite and live in peace for ever and ever.
Your beloved Mother
Mother of Salvation
3. Mother of Salvation: Only a few will be brave enough to openly proclaim the Word of God during the Crucifixion of my Son’s Church on Earth
September 25, 2013
My child, the Crucifixion of my Son’s Church on Earth has well and truly commenced and all the signs have begun to be seen. Just as my Son was nailed to the Cross, only one of His apostles stayed with Him to the end and so too, will few of His disciples on Earth, dare to be seen to defend His Mystical Body on Earth, as it is plundered, persecuted and then annihilated.
Very few of those who swore allegiance to my Son watched His scourging or walked alongside Him on the climb to Mount Calvary. I only had four loyal disciples – my cousin Mary; Martha; Mary Magdalene and John – to hold me up and help me in my agony as I had to witness my Son’s terrible torture. Many will follow my Son’s instructions, through these holy Messages for the world, but only a few will be brave enough to openly proclaim the Word of God during the Crucifixion of my Son’s Church on Earth.
My sorrow at this time is great as all that was foretold by me during the apparitions at La Salette and Fatima are now unfolding before you all, but many of you are blind. Those of you who dedicated hours before me at my most holy shrines must come and ask me, your Mother, to open your eyes to the Truth. You must ask me to consecrate your hearts and souls to my Son, otherwise you too will deny Him.
Your beloved Mother
Mother of Salvation
You must be logged in to post a comment.