- …” Every sin will be adjudged to be acceptable I, Jesus Christ, will be cursed but My Name will be used to condone the acceptance of mortal sin. …” (28th November, 2014)
- “The sins of man will be elevated before My Eyes and placed before My Altars, as a gesture of defiance. …” (28th November, 2014)
In the following examples – these sins have been given approval and “elevated” by the hierarchy of the Church. Many are against the 6th Commandment; others mock or denigrate the Faith / Sacraments (Luther, Holy Communion, Marriage)
- Co-habitation: PF/FP praises people co-habiting and calls their unholy unions ‘true marriages’, while, at the same time calling “most marriages” (ie. sacramental ones) not true marriages.
- Confession: Denial of the need for firm purpose of amendment in relation to forgiveness of confessed sins
- Communion to adulterers: See our posts on ‘Amoris Laetitia’.
- Communion to those living in irregular situations including homosexual relationships
- Sins of the Flesh: Who am I to judge?- (Approval of practicing homosexuals and the promotion of vice)
- Archbishop with homoerotic painting installed as Head of Pontifical Academy for Life
- Same-sex marriage – mockery of the Sacrament of Marriage:
- Blessing of homosexual unions by German bishops
- Lutherans encouraged to participate in Holy Communion, sacreligiously
- Luther statue at Vatican; also on postage stamp; and PF’s participation in his 500th anniversary, as if he was a saint
- Recognizing infidelity in second union as being fruitful and beneficial to spouses and children and unavoidable, ‘humanly speaking’ (Denying the Grace of God).
- Misuse and misappropriation of church funds: money trustingly donated for Catholic purposes are being mis-used to fund ungodly personal lifestyles, to distribute contraception in poorer countries, millions of dollars disappeared or corruptively invested.
Sins against First Commandment:
- Pagan worship (Pachamama Oct 2019) in Vatican Gardens by pope and bishops with all the bells and whistles of a pagan ceremony promoted as a “Consecration” of the Amazonian synod
- Pope Francis (FP) blesses these idols
- The carrying of these idols in procession, mocking the Procession of the holy Eucharist.
- Pagan ritual bowl on altar whilst Mass is celebrated at the closing ceremony of the Amazonian synod
The bishops and priests who agree with these heretical persuasions are promoted and elevated in the Church, while congregations and priests who do not, are denigrated, castigated and even destroyed for being ‘too traditional’/ ‘too rigid’.