Prophecy: The Sacraments- rules changed; tampered with.
“All the rules will have been changed; …the sacraments tampered with…” (September 7th, 2014)
Prophecies being Fulfilled:
Eucharist, Holy Orders, Extreme Unction, Penance and Matrimony have all definitely been tampered with.
Eucharist, Penance and Matrimony: “Amoris Laetitia”
People who have divorced and remarried (without annulment) , and others in “irregular” situations (such as those living together) may be able to receive Holy Communion, whilst living in adultery. This will have a ripple effect on the Sacrament of Matrimony, as well as on Penance and on the Eucharist. It makes a mockery of the Sacraments, of Jesus’ teachings and of the Ten Commandments.
- PF emphasizes that “unjust discrimination” against gays and lesbians is unacceptable, and he downplays the idea of “living in sin” and suggests that priests should use their own discretion on whether divorced Catholics in new marriages can take Communion. See CNN news at: http://edition.cnn.com/2016/04/08/europe/vatican-pope-family
In fact, because of his many (unofficial) utterances, many take it that those living in adulterous relationships can approach the Most Holy Sacrament of the Eucharist, if they want to.
- Pope Francis seemed to suggest that a Lutheran could receive Communion in the Catholic Church after consulting her conscience. See full article at: http://religionnews.com/2015/11/20/pope-francis-say-lutherans-can-take-communion-catholic-mass/
The latter exchange came up during a prayer service on 15th November, 2015 at a Lutheran church in Rome that had invited the pontiff.
- On 21st January, LifeSite News reported that after a meeting with the Pope, a Finnish group of Lutherans were given Communion during a Mass, even though they had their right hand on their left shoulder. The Lutheran bishop Samuel Salmi said: “I myself accepted it [Holy Communion].” He added that “this was not a coincidence”.
- Pope Francis ( in a Meeting with priests and deacons of Rome, February 11, 2016): “And here I recommend that you understand not only the language of the word, but also that of gestures. If someone comes to you and feels something must be removed from him, but perhaps he is unable to say it, but you understand … it’s all right, he says it this way, with the gesture of coming. First condition. Second, he is repentant. If someone comes to you it is because he doesn’t want to fall into these situations, but he doesn’t dare say it, he is afraid to say it and then not be able to do it. But if he cannot do it, ad impossibila nemo tenetur [no one is obliged to do the impossible]. And the Lord understands these things, the language of gestures. Have open arms, to understand what is inside that heart that cannot be said or said this way … somewhat because of shame … you understand me….. Often shame makes one mute and … The gesture, the language of the gesture. “
See full article at: https://en.denzingerbergoglio.com/if-someone-comes-to-you-and-feels-something-must-be-removed-from-him-but-perhaps-he-is-unable-to-say-it-but-you-understand-its-all-right-he-says-it-this-way-with-the-ge/#Francis
Can we receive absolution without confessing? True humility is needed for absolution. Humility means saying the words. To do as the PF/FP says. is not a true administration of the Sacrament.
Matrimony – (Effects of Amoris Laetitia)
- LifeSite News Jan. 18th 2017: Anglican Ordinariate: No Communion for unchaste divorced and remarried couples; no ‘at peace with God’ exceptions
- LifeSite News Jan. 19th 2017: Malta archbishop defends Communion for adulterers: We’re just following the Pope.
- Remnant Newspaper Jan 19th 2017: Christopher Ferrara’s in ‘Stan Gets Stapled: Is Catholic Answers Becoming Protestant Answers?’ discusses AL and the document of the Maltese bishops: “Guidelines for the Implementation of Chapter VIII of Amoris Laetitia” that the new pseudo-doctrine of “discernment” permits a Catholic to “discern” that he can receive Holy Communion without ceasing adulterous sexual relations, and that he must be allowed to do so:
- Rorate Caeli 16th 2017: ‘URGENT – Bergoglian Persecution Begins: Priest is Suspended a divinis in Colombia for criticizing the new papal doctrine on Marriage and the Eucharist’ . On 16th Jan the Bishop of Pereira issued a decree that suspended Father Luis Carlos Uribe Medina from his priestly ministry because he “has expressed publicly and privately his rejection of the doctrinal and pastoral teachings of the Holy Father Francis, mainly regarding Marriage and the Eucharist.”
- Cardinal Cupich: Amoris Laetitia is a call for an ‘adult spirituality’ where we ‘discern’ what is true
- Rorate Cæli https://rorate-caeli.blogspot.com.au/2017/06/de-mattei-plan-of-reinterpretation-for.html?m=1
- De Mattei: The Plan Of “Reinterpretation” For Humanæ Vitæ ]
Beware of the “new Evangelisation” that FP/PF announced some years ago, as well as the “new Mass” which the FP has had a group working on for a few years already. This will include a new interpretation of the meaning of the Eucharist. (Look it up in the book of Truth)
- Headline: Vatican Approves ‘Transitory’ Gay Seminarians. com December 8, 2016
“ The Vatican’s new guidelines for seminarians is relaxing the rules on men with homosexual tendencies. While continuing to exclude from the seminary men with “deep-seated homosexual tendencies,” the new guidelines now allow in seminaries men with a “transitory problem” of “homosexual tendencies. The document, titled “The Gift of the Priestly Vocation,” was promulgated Thursday, December 8, by the Congregation for the Clergy.” Continue reading Are the Prophecies True? 8.The Sacraments- “rules changed; tampered with”