“Lent is a time of quiet reflection, of personal sacrifice and an opportunity to pray for the mitigation of war in the world. These few weeks of Lent must be used to prepare your souls and those of your brothers and sisters.” (2-22-12)
Every week of the Lenten period
- Fasting once a week. Make small sacrifices according to your desire. Use this time to help Jesus battle for souls. Reflect on Jesus’ life on earth and His Gift of Dying on the Cross to give us Eternal Life. (22-2-12)
- Pray the NOVENA OF SALVATION (CP130: 3x) in one of those Lenten weeks so that all souls will be granted immunity from the fires of Hell and be granted salvation. (12-01-13)
- Recite the Holy Rosary every day with every Fridays of Lent to saying the four mysteries of the Holy Rosary between now and Easter to mitigate destruction in the world. (9-3-12)
- Fasting on Good Friday. Intention: to prevent One World Currency and bring freedom to nations. Pray CP 42 (prayed at time of fasting) (27-3-12)
- During Holy WEEK, conduct a time of fasting from Monday until 15:30 hours (03:30 PM) on Good Friday. Pray CP103 (22-3-13)
Receive the Sacrament of Confession (for non Catholics and for those unable to go to confession**, recite CP 24 – Plenary Indulgence for Absolution for 7 days) to be given the gift of Total Absolution and the Power of the Holy Spirit. (22-3-13)
“If you can accept this, you will, in atonement for the sins of mortal man, save millions of souls. I will grant Mercy to the most hardened sinners, in return for your gift of suffering.”
* By fasting you are requested to eat only one main meal during the day and then bread and water only at the other two meal times. (12-1-13)
** For those unable to go to confessions are circumstances where there are no priests available or out of reach.
CRUSADE PRAYERS FOR LENT
Crusade Prayer (34) My Gift of Fasting to Jesus
(Prayer to prepare for Holy Week and Easter)
O My Jesus, help me in my own small way, to imitate Your life of Sacrifice, in order to save mankind. Allow me to offer You the gift of fasting one day a week, throughout Lent, to save all of humanity so that they can enter the Gates of the New Paradise on Earth. I offer You, dear Jesus, my sacrifice with love and joy in my heart. To show You the extent of my love through this sacrifice, I beg You for the salvation of every soul who may have fallen from Grace. Amen
Crusade Prayer (42) Prayer of fasting to stop One World Currency
(Prayer on Good Friday during Fasting)
O God Most High, I offer you my gift of fasting, so that You will stop the grip of evil in the world, being planned to starve my country of food, including the Bread of Life. Accept my offering and listen to my pleas for other nations to prevent them from the suffering being planned by the antichrist. Save us, dear Lord, from this wickedness and protect our Faith, so that we can honour You with the freedom we need to love and adore You forever and ever. Amen
Crusade Prayer (103) To share the Cup of Suffering with Christ
(Prayer for Holy Week and any time of fasting (recite 3X) to atone for the sins of mankind to enable Jesus to pour His Great Mercy over the whole world.)
I lay before You, dear Jesus, and at Your Feet to do what You will with me for the good of all. Let me share Your Cup of Suffering. Take this gift from me, so that You can save those poor souls who are lost and without hope. Take me, in body, so I can share Your Pain. Hold my heart in Your Sacred Hands and bring my soul in union with You. Through my gift of suffering, I allow Your Divine Presence to embrace my soul, so that You can redeem all sinners and unite all God’s children forever and ever. Amen.
Crusade Prayer (130) Novena of Salvation
(Prayer in any week of your choice during the Lenten Period. Starts on a Monday, recited 3x in the morning for 7 days with one day of fasting. This is an extra day of fasting.)
My beloved Mother of Salvation, please gain for all souls the Gift of Eternal Salvation through the Mercy of your Son, Jesus Christ Through your intercession, I plead that you will pray to release all souls from bondage to Satan. Please ask your Son to show Mercy and forgiveness for those souls who reject Him, hurt Him with their indifference, and who adore false doctrine and false gods. We beseech you, dear Mother, to beg for the graces to open the hearts of those souls who are most in need of your help. Amen.
Note: The Crusade Prayers above are in addition to the usual crusade prayers and litanies, and other grouped crusade prayers you may wish to add during the Lenten season.
Courtesy of our State co-ordinator of JtM prayer groups.