St Michael, the Archangel, defend us in the hour of battle.
The Pan-Amazonian Synod is planning to change the church by starting a movement of change which will render it unrecognizable: not One, Holy, Catholic or Apostolic. The remnant army cannot ignore the attempts to destroy Christ’s Church through devious means. We must unite to stop this evil Synod.
Our weapon is the Rosary. Our effort must be worldwide.
God hear our prayer to stop the Synod! The devil hates the Rosary.
Please join us any time of day or night by offering a Rosary on the Feast of St Michael, September 29th and spread the battle cry!
All Christians take note. What starts in the Catholic Church will not end there. This synod (just like the others in 2014 and 2015) will try to upend all that is holy. It is just another step towards the One World Religion, which will include pagan rituals and re-interpret God’s words in the Bible. Please join us in prayer.
Freely share this image on social media to do this.
Items on the “Instrumentum Laboris” (Working document of the synod):
Catholic Sat @CatholicSat
Thread of some highlights from the Insrumentum Laboris of Special Assembly of the Synod of Bishops for the Pan-Amazon Region
- 98 the “integration of indigenous theology with ecotheology is suggested” in the formation of candidates to Holy Orders.
n.98 “The teaching of Pan-Amazonian indigenous theology in all [Catholic] educational institutions is required”
n.98 “deepen an existing Amazonian Indian theology, which will allow a better and greater understanding of indigenous spirituality, in order to avoid those historical errors that have run over many original cultures.”
n.98 “For example, it is necessary to take into account the myths, traditions, symbols, rituals and celebrations of origin, which include transcendent, communitarian and ecological dimensions.”
- 104 “To favor a Church as an institution of non-self-referential service, co-responsible in the care of the Common House and in the defense of the rights of the peoples.”
- 128 “Begin with the spirituality lived by the indigenous peoples, in contact with nature and their culture, so that they can be enlightened by the newness of the dead and risen Christ and in Him to reach fullness.”
- 128 “Recognize indigenous spirituality as a source of wealth for the Christian experience.”
- 126 “There is a need for a process of discernment in relation to the rituals, symbols and celebratory styles of indigenous cultures in contact with nature, which must be assumed in the liturgical and sacramental ritual.”
- 126 “It is suggested that the liturgical celebrations be festive, with their own songs and dances, in tongues and with original costumes, in communion with nature and with the community.”
- 126 “A liturgy that corresponds to their own culture, to be the source and summit of their Christian life (SC, 10), and linked to their struggles, sufferings and joys.”
n 126 “The sacraments should be a source of life and medicine accessible to all (EG 47), especially to the poor (EG 200). It is asked to overcome the rigidity of a discipline that excludes and alienates, in favor of a pastoral sensitivity that accompanies and integrates (AL 297)”
- 126 “Instead of leaving communities without the Eucharist, the criteria for selecting and preparing the ministers authorized to celebrate it should be changed.”
- 126 “In view of a salutary “decentralization” of the Church (EG, 16), the communities ask Episcopal Conferences to adapt the Eucharistic rituals to their own cultures.”
- 129 “To promote indigenous vocations of men and women, in response to the needs of pastoral-sacramental attention; its decisive contribution consists in the impulse for an authentic evangelization from the indigenous point of view, according to its uses and customs.”
- 129 “Affirming that celibacy is a gift to the Church, it is requested that in the more remote areas of the region the possibility of the ordination of the elderly, preferably indigenous, men respected and recognized by already having a stable family”
- 129 “That the Church increasingly welcome the feminine style of acting and understanding events.”
- 129 “Identify the type of official ministry that can be conferred on women, considering the central role they play today in the Amazon Church.”
For articles about the proposed synod, see:
- Plan of Pope Francis To Remake the Catholic Church Exposedhttps://haurietisaquas.me/
- After the pan-amazon synod in October the Catholic Church will be unrecognizable as the Church established by Jesus Christ https://catholicismpure.wordpress.com/2019/07/02/after-the-pan-amazon-synod-in-october-the-catholic-church-will-be-unrecognizable-as-the-church-established-by-jesus-christ/
- Swiss bishop: Amazon Synod could‘contaminate whole Mystical Body of Church…gravely damage it’. https://www.lifesitenews.com/blogs/swiss-bishop-amazon-synod-could-contaminate-whole-mystical-body-of-church…gravely-damage-it
- Pre-Amazon Synod private meeting calls for female diaconate, Vatican in attendance https://www.lifesitenews.com/news/amazon-pre-Synod-private-meeting-calls-for-female-diaconate-vatican-in-attendance
- These Are the Destructive Goals of the Pan-Amazon Synod: https://www.tfp.org/these-are-the-destructive-goals-of-the-pan-amazon-synod/?utm_source=ActiveCampaign&utm_medium=email&utm_content=Pope+Francis++meeting%3A+What+you+need+to+know&utm_campaign=TFP190618+-+The+significance+of+Pope+Francis++meeting
- Burke: Relaxing priestly celibacy for Amazon region would affect universal Church: https://www.lifesitenews.com/news/cardinal-burke-relaxing-priestly-celibacy-for-amazon-region-would-affect-univeral-church
- A comprehensive site that has been set up to keep track of developments regarding the synod: http://panamazonsynodwatch.info/
Prophecy from the Book of Truth:
“Pagans, on the other hand, in their quest for spiritual peace, seek out the Creation of the True God, rather than their Creator. Instead of laying themselves before God, My Father, the Almighty, Creator of all things, they lie prostrate before false idols, including the wonders He created for the world – the Earth, the sun, the moon and the stars.…” ( 24 Sept.2013)
The Miracles and Power of the Rosary :
- St Dominic converted heretics
- 1571 Pope ordered everyone to pray Rosary.. The Christian flagship flew a blue banner with Christ crucified on it. Small fleet, outnumbered.. Huge storm destroyed enemy and their ships.
- 1683 Vienna Austria – Islam was at Vienna’s gates. Polish, German and Austrian armies prayed the Rosary as they marched. It was the greatest victory over the Turks since Don John of Austria’s 1571 victory at Lepanto over the Sultan’s armada
- 1716 Peterwardsein Hungary – people prayed Rosary and Prince Eugene of Savoy led Christian armies to victory
- 1945 Hiroshima Japan – priest and 7 others survived nuclear bomb blast at ground zero. Scientists could not explain it. Fr H Schiffer S.J said “In that house we were living the message of Fatima”
- 1955 Austria –facing threat of communist takeover, everyday for 7 years people prayed the Rosary. Then the communists withdrew without a reason.
- 1966 Brazil and Portugal 1975:averted communist rule. A woman named Dona Amelia Bastos formed a group (campaign of Women for Democracy). 20,000 women reciting the Rosary in Belo Horizonte broke up leftist meeting.
- And 600,000 women praying the rosary in Sao Paulo stopped Communist revolution in Brazil.
The Rosary is the most powerful prayer after the Mass.
You must be logged in to post a comment.