I was surprised that so many people after reading the recent apostolic exhortation “Querida Amazonia”, say things like n- “Well that was lucky, we dodged a bullet”. Really? These are good Catholics who are aware of, and disturbed by, the goings-on in the church. How could they be so naive? A leopard doesn’t change his spots. We have had 7 years of his antics, why would he change now? The pretend pope is cunning.
The truth is that Pope Benedict and Cardinal Sarah knocked him out of his comfort zone. They decided to write a book about celibacy, it seems right after the “Instrumentem Laboris” was published last year. They were one step ahead. They knew what was coming.
It was kept secret and then released just before the pretend pope could announce his apostolic exhortation of the Amazonian Synod. It seems he was very angry! But why would he be angry if he wasn’t intending to change the rule about celibacy? It seems Gänswein didn’t do his job properly as a spy, between the households of the Pope and the pretend pope, and as a result suffered the brunt of the pretend pope’s anger.
So when the pretend pope didn’t explicitly mention “celibacy” and “women deacons”, the blind faithful reacted with joy. But they missed the point, he was just very cunning about it.
“POST-SYNODAL APOSTOLIC EXHORTATION
OF THE HOLY FATHER
TO THE PEOPLE OF GOD
AND TO ALL PERSONS OF GOOD WILL”
Let’s just examine a few excerpts as an example:
- “During the Synod, I listened to the presentations and read with interest the reports of the discussion groups. In this Exhortation, I wish to offer my own response to this process of dialogue and discernment. I will not go into all of the issues treated at length in the final document. Nor do I claim to replace that text or to duplicate it. I wish merely to propose a brief framework for reflection that can apply concretely to the life of the Amazon region a synthesis of some of the larger concerns that I have expressed in earlier documents, and that can help guide us to a harmonious, creative and fruitful reception of the entire synodal process.”
* What this means:
The whole synod document is a footnote to this apostolic exhortation,
and the pretend pope (pp or FP as in False Prophet) has not closed the door on women priests or married priests.
- “In the Eucharist, God, “in the culmination of the mystery of the Incarnation, chose to reach our intimate depths through a fragment of matter”. The Eucharist “joins heaven and earth; it embraces and penetrates all creation”. For this reason, it can be a “motivation for our concerns for the environment, directing us to be stewards of all creation”. In this sense, “encountering God does not mean fleeing from this world or turning our back on nature”. It means that we can take up into the liturgy many elements proper to the experience of indigenous peoples in their contact with nature, and respect native forms of expression in song, dance, rituals, gestures and symbols. The Second Vatican Council called for this effort to inculturate the liturgy among indigenous peoples; over fifty years have passed and we still have far to go along these lines.”
* What this means:
The first commandment is abolished and paganism is now officially incorporated into the Mass
- “At the same time, I would like to officially present the Final Document, which sets forth the conclusions of the Synod, which profited from the participation of many people who know better than myself or the Roman Curia the problems and issues of the Amazon region, since they live there, they experience its suffering and they love it passionately. I have preferred not to cite the Final Document in this Exhortation, because I would encourage everyone to read it in full.”
**That means he is supporting everything entailed and described and recommended in the final Document of the Synod. He is just not going to mention it in the exhortation. Instead he wants everyone to read it and study it in full. In other words, all of it is so important, that he wants us all to study it in its entirety.
- “Everything that the Church has to offer must become incarnate in a distinctive way in each part of the world, so that the Bride of Christ can take on a variety of faces that better manifest the inexhaustible riches of God’s grace. Preaching must become incarnate, spirituality must become incarnate, ecclesial structures must become incarnate. For this reason, I humbly propose in this brief Exhortation to speak of four great dreams that the Amazon region inspires in me.”
** This means the Church will no longer be “One, holy, catholic and Apostolic. The church will be different all over the world. Preaching and spirituality will become ‘incarnate’ – i.e. reflecting each separate culture – paganism, Buddhism, Hinduism, Taoism you name it. The real Incarnation of God made man and the preaching of it will become extinct.
- ” I dream of an Amazon region that fights for the rights of the poor, the original peoples and the least of our brothers and sisters, where their voices can be heard and their dignity advanced.
I dream of an Amazon region that can preserve its distinctive cultural riches, where the beauty of our humanity shines forth in so many varied ways.
I dream of an Amazon region that can jealously preserve its overwhelming natural beauty and the superabundant life teeming in its rivers and forests.
I dream of Christian communities capable of generous commitment, incarnate in the Amazon region, and giving the Church new faces with Amazonian features.”
**I dream too – of a Church where Christ’s voice can be heard – where people everywhere can recognize Christ’s teaching; where the beauty of our Faith, founded by Jesus Christ, the Son of God shines forth. Christian communities who are ‘incarnate in the Amazon region which give the Church new faces with Amazonian features’ – is my worst nightmare!
A SOCIAL DREAM”
A CULTURAL DREAM”
AN ECOLOGICAL DREAM”
The titles of the chapters say it all – it is communism, Marxism, – in fact it is the “new humanism” which the pretend pope(FP) told us about last year. Read paragraphs 8-27 in the Vatican Exhortation. See link above.
AN ECCLESIAL DREAM”
“journey alongside” (Where have we heard that before?)
- “As she perseveres in the preaching of the kerygma, the Church also needs to grow in the Amazon region. In doing so, she constantly reshapes her identity through listening and dialogue with the people, the realities and the history of the lands in which she finds herself. In this way, she is able to engage increasingly in a necessary process of inculturation that rejects nothing of the goodness that already exists in Amazonian cultures, but brings it to fulfilment in the light of the Gospel. Nor does she scorn the richness of Christian wisdom handed down through the centuries, presuming to ignore the history in which God has worked in many ways. For the Church has a varied face, “not only in terms of space… but also of time”. Here we see the authentic Tradition of the Church, which is not a static deposit or a museum piece, but the root of a constantly growing tree. This millennial Tradition bears witness to God’s work in the midst of his people and “is called to keep the flame alive rather than to guard its ashes”.
** Really? The church constantly reshapes her identity…? a museum piece? “keep the flame alive – ? which flame? The only flame I see is paganism, which the pretend pope wants to intertwine with Christ’s Church. And he refers to longstanding unchanged Tradition as ashes!
“The inculturation of the liturgy
81. The inculturation of Christian spirituality in the cultures of the original peoples can benefit in a particular way from the sacraments, since they unite the divine and the cosmic, grace and creation. In the Amazon region, the sacraments should not be viewed in discontinuity with creation. They “are a privileged way in which nature is taken up by God to become a means of mediating supernatural life”. They are the fulfillment of creation, in which nature is elevated to become a locus and instrument of grace, enabling us “to embrace the world on a different plane”.”
** Well, that’s the weirdest description of liturgy and the Sacraments I have ever heard! “nature is taken up to God”,… “fulfillment of Creation”…(nature) “mediating supernatural life”. Actually, the pretend pope is saying that nature is a god and “is elevated to become a locus and instrument of grace”.
Well, that is just a little taste. I don’t want to read any more. You get the drift. We can’t trust the pretend pope. We should know that by now. He is the “False Prophet” of Revelation. He is the one preparing for, and paving the way for the Antichrist. All his actions point to it.
He is destroying the Church and making way for a church of darkness.
It’s all in the prophecies.