I love Crusader Will’s work but I don’t always understand all the hidden meanings or references to history past. So he decided this time to write an explanation of key points and references.I have put these in italics and in a purple font.
Every stanza follows the same acrostic pattern of THE GREAT spelled out downwards with the first letter of each line,
and APOSTASY spelled out upwards with the last letter of each line.
The first stanza is printed with this pattern emphasized.
THE GREAT APOSTASY
The prophets have always said there would come our way
Huge faith upheavals, but it has taken us
Extremely long to discern the present drama.
Gethsemane knew. It cost Jesus the blood-filled sweat
Recorded in scripture but not there ascribed to taunts
Emptied in one straight-Satan facts-farrago
Announcing to Jesus ours the time of the Cup
To be drained again on salvation’s arena.
There’s nothing new about rampant heresy:
Hard heads at the helm; in their wake the massed light-weights –
Easygoing dupes of this topnotch miasma
Grimly extolled by churchmen off their own proud bat
(Righteous-pretending but stubbornly erroneous).
Exceptional the lay or clerical hero
Assured enough to back the Book of Truth up.
Time now to get candid with these arcana.
Stanzas 2/3 This refers chiefly to the Arian heresy rampant in the early Church, which was largely defeated by the efforts of the laity; but the same success with other heresies is not being enjoyed today, despite the efforts of many lay-persons and some clergy.
3. The mayhem depends on a mix of villainy,
Happenstance and lethargy to cause the morass
Everyone gets shown as on a diorama.
God desires, for those who seek him, enlightenment
Regarding the small-circle initiatives
Endorsed by the masses almost in toto;
And, failing a repeat past Church-faithful rise-up,
The damage now amounts to a major trauma.
The piece you may now be reading carefully
Has its origins in mind-and-spirit arts
Employing faith-received as faith-apologia.
God’s recasting my late-life discursive-verse craft.
Roping thought and word into a case of fixed forms,
Era-straddling highlights flaws those ‘Novus-Ordo’
Accept. But my type tends more to a whole-truth grasp,
Though it’s starter’s-stage in my fine arts-agenda.
The Awful Disclosures of Bella Dodd supply
Heaven-sent chances for Fatima-background facts.
Even years before, pleas were made to Lucia –
Giant in promise – for a simple joint event
Requiring hierarchy and pope to take steps
(Explained in full) to stop a warped scenario –
At source – in Russia – from spreading world-wide.This step
The Evil One stymied with his vast militia.
5/6. Bella Dodd was a Communist who converted to Catholicism and revealed that a huge infiltration into clergy in the Church had been made by men who were without any faith or any commitment to chastity. The purpose of this was to destroy the Church from within.
This manouvre, originating with Stalin, was not ostensibly revealed when Our Lady requested the consecration of Russia to her Immaculate Heart, which she said would result in the conversion of Russia, and in the cessation of the spread of errors by Russia throughout the world. This Consecration has never been made.
The phrase ‘Awful Disclosures’ comes from the title of a mendacious 19-century anti-Catholic book. namely The Awful Disclosures of Maria Monk, about sexual misconduct in a convent
The Church has never made, since, specifically,
Expressly aimed at Russia, to convert Russia.
Gaps like this Stalin filled with evil intent,
Rallying young men to infiltrate, with huge success,
Every corner of the Church. Dark their proviso :
Asked – Church-destructive from within, faith-frauds, hip –
To form ordained homosexual substrata.
The ‘Third Secret of Fatima’ Sister Lucy
Had a disclosure time-frame for, which went amiss,
Eventually turning out soap-opera.
Gingerly was the text opened; then squinted at;
Read; then poked back in a Vatican recess.
Emphatically: an untimely ‘no-no’.
Agitators brokered why it was for the chop:
The great apostasy bore its broad schemata.
- The exact content of the Third Secret of Fatima is hotly contested. The interpretation favoured by contemporary Traditionalists is that it refers to the situation known as the Great Apostasy which has been building up for a long time, emanating from various quarters, including the heresy known as Modernism and the secret society known as Freemasonry which has an enormous influence on the modern world, including the Catholic Church.
Time for the ‘treatment’ to be shown Freemasonry:
Hell’s ancient masterpiece. Variously: blandness
Ensconced down a quiet street; grim esoterica
Glaring from an eerie film; or bright tommy-rot
Reverberating from opera stages.
Essentially: a behind the scenes imbroglio,
Activating malign developments from top
To bottom of a mind-set out of Ruritania.
- My inspiration for lines 2-5 is: a typical Masonic hall exterior in any town; the film Eyes Wide Shut; and Mozart’s opera The Magic Flute. Ruritania is an imaginary country appearing in literature and stage-works to depict a certain Central European atmosphere.
The land of the Blarney broached the Real McCoy.
Heaven had said it all long long before. Bliss-
Eternal planned (though millennial euphoria
Grappled with current goings-on for a judgment
Right on the mark). Then there the Book of Truth was:
Exact, exhaustive; a massive portfolio
Astounding and authoritative, summing up
The times before, during and after the Parousia.
- The ‘Land of the Blarney’ is, of course, Ireland, home of the visionary known as Maria Divine Mercy, to whom was dictated the Book of Truth, which deals in great detail with the world situation unfolding over the past while in the lead-up to the events called the Warning and the Second Coming. The word ‘parousia’ refers to the return of Jesus to the earth. These and other details also occur in further stanzas.
The precise extent of the great apostasy
Has long eluded most of the faithful like us.
Even the warned-against misplaced charisma
Granted our leaders as lay matter-of-fact
Rapidly started shrinking as deceived persons
Emptied from the pews, or, pulpit-starved of credo
As past-practised, were led from these same pews to hop
Tracks onto roads leading to a Modernist Nirvana.
The dynamics of apostasy are so sly.
Heterodox gangs pick up on the Fall in us,
Easing our skewered gaze into a replica
Grown from the twists and turns in their darkness of heart.
Righteousness wilts. Poor example paralyses
Each good streak else. Boxed fruit (one bad) rots quid pro quo.
A lone erratic can bring vast schemes to a stop.
Turbulence now congests our world panorama.
The remedial process will not be pretty.
Hardened sinners have no clue as to the horrors
Earmarked by experts for the phantasmagoria
Godless planners think a peak-experience treat
Replacing any kingdom-come hopes in Christians.
Even inventing myths (dear to Pope Bergoglio)
About the Tribulation they see building up,
They’ll be still more shocked than friends of Christ-Omega.
- The New World Order has been long in the planning. It will be short in duration.Bergoglio’ is Pope Francis’ birth surname. It is often used as a protest against his papal reign.
Climate-change and ‘eco-salvation’ myths are part of the Tribulation that we are experiencing but which he may not recognize as apocalyptic.
‘Omega’ as in alpha and omega – the beginning and the end.
13.‘Truth is a Book open to Divine Mercy’ .
Here is a Google- search among many that leads
Exactly to the cosmic memoranda
God planted in Daniel but (unplumbed in the past)
Revitalized my old age despite grave doubts
Entertained for soldier-skills to be gained solo,
After this my ‘secret-agent’ phase. It’s a wrap
(Though some ploys not aired here pose a real dilemma).
The leadership has a gigantic role to play.
Hell could have snared many of our acquaintances,
Even friends and family. Church-ruled millennia,
Geared to atonement measures against such age-old taint,
Run into the prime problem of these stubborn times:
Exponentially, sin meets less preached embargo
As impenitence pours harder into the Cup
That Garabandal said neared peak-anathema
- The Garabandal prophecies of Our Lady are very important, though less well-known than Fatima. They bear out the Warning prophecies in the Book of Truth.
There’s a small range of options to deploy –
Hardily, secretly – given the grave crisis
Everything’s now converging on (packed with data
Garnered from the traditions of our chequered past).
‘Remnant’ is a Biblical term, reworked; ‘Maquis’,
Exhumed from secular conflicts not long ago –
Alternatives to qualms about the ‘ schism-trap’.
Time to preview the ‘Church of Catacombia’.
- There may only be a ‘remnant’ still faithful when the Lord returns. The word ‘Maquis’ refers to the French Resistance organisation set up to defeat Nazi occupation.The ‘schism-trap’ is a phrase used to refer to the quandary facing some faithful who wonder if to cease attending parishes that practice or will practice grave heresy imposed on them by apostates in Rome,is to create schism or escape schism. Already dissenters from apostasy among the clergy are being called ‘schismatic’.
‘Catacombia’ is a term of my coinage, coming from the word ‘catacombs’, hiding places for the Church persecuted in ancient Rome.
This is the issue for which I’m pressed to lobby.
Hard times, allayed by providential promises,
Egg me on with this Church ‘final-test’ schema.
Grace perfects nature; planning – accomplishment.
Reality will some time be: Church-homelessness
Everywhere but a properly prepared ghetto.
An essential for every autonomous group:
Table your own Abomination-agenda.
- The ‘final test’ is a phrase occurring in the Catechism of the Catholic Church to refer to the greatest crisis in her history, just before the Second Coming, a crisis which many believe is what we are experiencing now within the Church and soon also outside the Church with the arrival of the mysterious figure known as the Antichrist. The Book of Truth gives us instructions about a number of protective measures we can take, which are referred to in this poem as ‘providential promises’.
‘Abomination’ is the climactic sign of desecration.
The Church in ‘Catatonica’ disarray
Has by contrast the power to show what is
Exactly the Church Next – same as graced the era
Going before the travesty of the present.
Righting it nowadays will not meet with much success.
Emergency measures will only work so-so.
Average, lukewarm, ignorant, in fraudsters’ grip,
The Catatonics will shun a Latin gala.
- ‘Catatonica’ is a term of my coinage, derived from ‘catatonic’, used to describe those who are in a trance of ignorance about the errors already imposed on them or soon to be imposed by apostate leaders in the Church. ‘Latin gala’ refers to the somewhat growing spread of the Tridentine rite.
Those Tridentine-born, but New-Mass as adults, stray
Hardly ever, if they had firm faith groundings
Early on. But, turned off the Francisco-mania
Gripping pews solely Novus-Ordo, I now post
Resistance online comment-calls for measures
(Either ad-lib or campaigned-for) to be all-go
Again : old-style devotions; sermons with pep;
Try-out private-clubs; freelance priests (inter alia).
- The Tridentine Rite is the Latin liturgy that prevailed until Vatican II, after which a vernacular rite was invented called the ‘Novus Ordo’. Most Catholics today experience only the latter, but many now elderly experienced as youngsters not only the Tridentine rite but also extensive instruction in the authentic teachings of the Catholic Church, which many believe are not taught today to most Catholics.
The English had a penchant for the verse essay.
Here’s the point so far. The big or bit players
Execute moves not all know are on-camera
(Grand-denouement-doomed to grind to a halt).
Racing to ruin with who knows what survivors
(Excluding me?), the field, amid great ballyhoo
About the jumps (each saddled with some handicap)
Take to the last stage of this extravaganza.
The catacombs spur my ‘Catacombian’ ploy.
However my ‘Maquis-Underground’ updates
Entail no literal ‘down below’. ‘Sub rosa’
Gravitates us more inclusively. Precedent
Recalls priest-holes, ‘hedgerow’ liturgies, house chapels –
Emblematic of whole countries turned ‘no-go’,
As ‘seals-of -protection’ mine (if not gold stored up)
Tack Book-of-Truth tips on my ‘tabula rasa’.
lines 5-6 refer to procedures from the past that were employed in times of persecution in England under the Tudors or in Ireland before Catholic Emancipation.
The circle round ‘Maria Divine Mercy’
Has to watch its words. It may have strategies
Excluded from the public, due to brouhaha
Granted prophecy (but net your ‘secret agent’).
Ready waiting: ‘Antichrist’, ‘warning’, chastisements.
Events, persons such – lag behind this verse promo.
Apocalyptic gloom precedes times to rev up
Three months of post/great-apostasy fiesta.
- The ‘three months’ is, according to the Book of Truth, how long the celebrations will last after the Second Coming.
You must be logged in to post a comment.