Removing Christ from Christmas
We have all seen the efforts to remove Christ at Christmas: “Happy holidays”; removing nativity scenes from shopping centres because they discriminate against other people’s beliefs; in most western countries the “Santa Claus” identity, which is used by retailers to sell their goods.
We have tried to fight back. Some stores (at least down here in Australia) have returned the traditional Nativity scene; I haven’t heard the phrase “happy holidays used in this country, but in U.S. I believe, there is a movement back to “Merry Christmas” instead of “happy holidays”. We might think that there is not much we can do about Santa Claus – but wait, there is. Children love to hear about St Nicholas and the Christmas traditions of other cultures – e.g. “Christkindl”. We should teach our children that Santa Claus is just a big copycat – not just in the giving of gifts, but in his attire. The bishop’s mitre of St Nicholas was changed into a silly red hat, and his stately bishop’s robe and cloak changed into a jacket and pants. Even the beautiful “Christkindl” was changed into “Kris Kringle”!
It is easy to say this, but in reality it is difficult to fight. My own children were brought up on Santa Claus as were my grandchildren – but they did know about St Nicholas and I have a St Nicholas displayed in all his glory in the Advent and Christmas season. The children should know that it is Jesus’ birthday.
The Great Nativity Scene Deception
Today, however, I saw in a new post in Veritas Vincit, the ultimate betrayal. – the official Nativity Scene erected outside the Vatican.
You might think that it is all about the Corporal works of Mercy. Corporal Works of Mercy are very Christian- they are all about doing good to our neighbour, being merciful, being humble, giving of ourselves…. Wouldn’t Jesus be proud of us?
But when you look at the scene, it is hard to identify Joseph; and Mary is away at the side somewhere – not even near the Christchild. There are “close to 20 life-size images, making it very difficult to find Jesus, Mary and Joseph”.
Instead, there are figures of a person being visited in prison, burying the dead, clothing the naked. The latter depicts a man who is naked. This is what attracts your attention! It is designed to take the focus away from Jesus, Mary and Joseph. They are completely crowded out. I would not be taking any young children to see this nativity scene.
It focuses on helping others, instead of adoring our new-born Saviour. It seems to be trying to remove Christ from Christmas – to remove Christ from our consciousness completely. It is a great betrayal by the man who sits in the chair of Peter, to further remove any thought of Christ. He is paving the way to remove Christ completely – paving the way for the new One World Religion.
Focussing on humanism and secularism are indicators of Communism – the “errors of communism” as predicted by Our Lady at Fatima.
“The wickedness of the beast will be disguised as charming and modern and it will be revealed to all behind the veneer of humanitarianism, charity and ‘care for the poor’. …Every gesture, subtle though it may be, will be designed to insult Me, Jesus Christ, the Son of Man. The deceiver, through his servants, cannot resist mocking Me, for he hates Me. (See whole message at: https://missionofsalvation.wordpress.com/Message-0938/
(From Book of Truth: 17th October, 2013)
Why go to such lengths?
Christmas brings to mind the truth of Jesus’ birth – not just a myth, but an historic fact. This goes against the objectives of the One World Order.
“The false prophet will have a religion without a cross…. There will be a counterfeit church. Christ’s church will be one. And the False prophet will create the other. The false church will be worldly, ecumenical and global….It will be emptied of all divine content…” (Archbishop Fulton Sheen, 1950)
Why do they want to destroy Christmas?
The Book of Truth tells us about the effects of Christmas:
- “Christmas Day is My Gift to humanity. It is because of this day that eternal life became possible for mortal man.” (22 Dec, 2012)
- “My Birth is a Sign to all that God the Eternal Father, loved His children, so much, that He made a huge Sacrifice. By allowing Me to come to Earth, to live amongst you all, He showed His Compassion and desire to save you, by permitting My death. If He had not sent Me, man could not be saved.” (24 Sept. 2010)
- “Nevertheless, it has been acknowledged by devout Christians as a time to reflect on their allegiance to Me their Saviour“ (25 Dec 2010)
- “Remember then, at Christmas, that My birth was to help you begin to re-evaluate your belief in the Heavens, to which you are all entitled to be part of. By remembering My Life, you can now join with Me in My Father’s Kingdom, if you open your hearts and ask Me to embrace you once more.” (24 Dec. 2010)
- “As all of you celebrate My Birthday, allow Me to enter your heart on this special day – for this day is Mine. Invite Me into your home as a favoured guest and introduce Me to those amongst your family, friends and neighbours, who may have forgotten about Me. Christmas may be a celebration about Me, but I am ignored amidst the great rejoicings, which take place.” (Dec. 22, 2014)
- ” You can only love one God and the only way to My Father is through Me, His Only-Begotten Son. Separate yourselves from Me in pursuits of political campaigns, which strive to promote human rights and social justice as a substitute for the Word, then you will deny Me.” (20 Dec. 2014)
- “This is the time for My children, everywhere, to reflect on My life on Earth. It is a time for them to consider the implications that My birth represents, for all of mankind. It is because of My birth that man will seek salvation.” (24 Dec. 2010)
Christmas reinforces the truth of Jesus’ birth – Christmas might lead people back to God – therefore the enemy wants to destroy it.
Another Crusader’s view by friend (Tt Crusader) who regularly contributes to this site.
“Even I’m shocked! What does any of this have to do with the Nativity ???
Notice, for your discernment:
1) the destroyed copula, with the real cupola of St Peter’s in the background, represents the destruction of the Catholic Church,
2) the Star of Bethlehem which looks more like a falling nuclear missile/meteorite
So the distorted copola/star combination of this “nativity scene” is a message about the upcoming one world religion.”
From the Book of Truth (27 Nov. 2014): “The false church of darkness will be built to replace the old after the great inferno. All that was present in my Son’s Church will be replaced with all that will be new.” (Mother of Salvation )”
DonnaLiane’s comments on Veritas Vincit site: