The other stumbling block that has prevented people from recognizing the truth about what is actually happening in the Church, is the fact that there are two popes. People think that one has resigned, but once a pope, always a pope, and he deliberately only gave Bp.. Bergoglio the part of the papacy which ‘governs’. Don’t people think this is a bit weird?
There are many prophets who have told us that this would happen. There are Catholic prophecies from Saints, yet people don’t know of them. In this age of technology, you would think it would be easy. But even most priests and bishops dare not acknowledge these prophecies. Maybe they haven’t read them?
It might be possible to dismiss any individual one, and try to explain it away, but taken as a whole – they cannot be ignored. Looking at the Church today – they all make sense.
1. St Francis of Assisi
Before his death in 1226, St. Francis of Assisi called together the friars of his Order and detailed this prophecy of what was to come in the latter days concerning a future pope. The following is taken from Works of the Seraphic Father St. Francis of Assisi, R. Washbourne Publishing House, 1882, pp. 248-250, with imprimatur by His Excellency William Bernard, Bishop of Birmingham. The source of this prophecy is the Writings of St. Francis (1623) by Fr. Luke Wadding, preeminent historian and scholar on St. Francis of Assisi.
“At the time of this tribulation, a man, not canonically elected, will be raised to the Pontificate, who, by his cunning, will endeavor to draw many into error…. Some preachers will keep silence about the truth, and others will trample it under foot and deny it. Sanctity of life will be held in derision even by those who outwardly profess it, for in those days Jesus Christ will send them not a true pastor, but a destroyer.”
2. Bl. Anne Catherine Emmerich 1820
May 13, 1820
“I saw also the relationship between the two popes. . .
I saw how baleful (harmful) would be the consequences of this false church. I saw it increase in size; heretics of every kind came into the city (of Rome). The local clergy grew lukewarm, and I saw a great darkness…”
“Once more I saw that the Church of Peter was undermined by a plan evolved by the secret sect, while storms were damaging it. But I saw also that help was coming when distress had reached its peak. I saw again the Blessed Virgin ascend on the Church and spread her mantle [over it].”
“I saw the Holy Father surrounded by traitors and in great distress about the Church. He had visions and apparitions in his hour of greatest need. I saw many good pious Bishops; but they were weak and wavering, their cowardice often got the upper hand…Then I saw darkness spreading around and people no longer seeking the true Church.”
August 10, 1820
“I see the Holy Father in great anguish. He lives in a palace other than before and he admits only a limited number of friends near him. I fear that the Holy Father will suffer many more trials before he dies. I see that the false Church of darkness is making progress and I see the dreadful influence it has on the people. The Holy Father and the Church are verily in so great a distress that one must implore God night and day…”
“I have been told to pray much for the Church and the Pope…The people must pray earnestly for the extirpation (rooting out) of the dark church.”
October 1, 1820
“The Church is in great danger. We must pray so that the Pope may not leave Rome; countless evils would result if he did. They are now demanding something from him. The Protestant doctrine and that of the schismatic Greeks are to spread everywhere. I now see that in this place (Rome) the (Catholic) Church is being so cleverly undermined, that there hardly remain a hundred or so priests who have not been deceived. They all work for destruction, even the clergy. A great devastation is now near at hand.”
“In those days Faith will fall very low and it will be preserved in some places only.”
“The Little Black Man in Rome, whom I see so often, has many working for him without their clearly knowing for what end. He has his agents in the New Black Church also. If the Pope leaves Rome, the enemies of the Church will get the upper hand. I see the Little Black Man in his own country committing many thefts and falsifying things generally. Religion is there so skilfully undermined and stifled that there are scarcely 100 faithful priests. I cannot say how it is, but I see fog and darkness increasing … All must be rebuilt soon; for everyone, even ecclesiastics, are laboring to destroy (and) ruin is at hand. ”
N.b. The Jesuits wear black. The head of the Jesuits is referred to as the ”black pope”. Pope Francis is a Jesuit.
3. Our Lady of La Salette declared to Melanie Calvat (1831-1904):
- “Rome will lose the faith and become the seat of the antichrist.”
- ‘The Church will be eclipsed, the world will be in consternation..” [Abbé Combe, the editor of the 1904 edition, adds the following note after this paragraph. ‘I have from Melanie that the Church will be eclipsed in this sense, that 1) one will not know which is the true pope;
- …for a time: the Holy Sacrifice will cease to be offered in churches, and also in houses: so there will be no more public worship. But she saw that yet the Holy Sacrifice would not cease: it would be offered in caves, in tunnels, in barns and in alcoves.’] (.” Abbot Combe: “The Secret of Melanie and the Actual Crisis”, Rome, 1906, p.137.)
“The Church will be in eclipse”: Eclipse means hidden; covered up; seeming to disappear. The Holy Scriptures say: “Where there is Peter, there is the Church.” Melanie understood that Peter would be hidden- along with the Church, and that his “eclipse” would be a prelude to the disappearance of the Mass. This reference to “Peter being hidden” represents Pope Emeritus Benedict XVI who is mostly hidden from our eyes and is prevented from exercising his Petrine ministry.
- “The Holy Father will suffer a great deal because for a while the Church will yield to large persecution, a time of darkness and the Church will witness a frightful crisis“
We are seeing right now, in these last few months the persecution of the church – Fr Kalchik, Cardinal Pell, Fr. Nicholas Rynne, and no doubt many others. A ‘time of darkness’ – Amoris Laetitia, the homosexual problem of bishops and priests in the Church , as well as crimes against children…
Obviously, it is not Pope Francis who is suffering! And the ‘frightful crisis of the Church’ is almost (if not already) upon us.
4. Prophecy of POPE PIUS X 1909
The following prophecy is about the pope who will have to flee Rome (later repeated by Sr Lucy of Fatima).
Pope Pius X’s second vision refers to a pope of the same name who will have to flee Rome.
Joseph Ratzinger is the only Pope (Emeritus means he still holds the reins of Pope ) who has the same Christian name as Pope Pius X.
Pope Pius X’s name was ‘Giuseppe Melchiorre Sarto – Guiseppe translated is “Joseph”. Pope Benedict XI’s name is ‘Joseph Ratzinger’.
” In 1909, during an audience for the general chapter of the Franciscan Order, Pope Pius X suddenly fell into a trance. The audience waited in reverent silence. When he awoke, the Pope cried out:
“What I see is terrifying! Will it be myself? Will it be my successor? What is certain is that the Pope will quit Rome, and in leaving the Vatican he will have to walk over the dead bodies of his priests. [This was precisely the vision sister Lucia received of the martyr pope dressed in white!]
“Do not tell anyone this while I am alive.”
Just prior to his death (August 20, 1914), Pope Pius X had another vision:
“I have seen one of my successors, of the same name, who was fleeing over the bodies of his brethren. He will take refuge in some hiding place; but after a brief respite, he will die a cruel death.
“Respect for God has disappeared from human hearts. They wish to efface even God’s memory. This perversity is nothing less than the beginning of the last days of the world.”
5. Fatima 1917
- “In the Third Secret [of Fatima] it is foretold, among other things, that the great apostasy in the Church will begin at the top.“ –Mario L. Ciappi, Cardinal and household theologian to John Paul II; quoted in The Devil’s Final Battle, p. 33
- “Satan rules even in the highest positions and determines the direction of things. He will succeed in worming his way even into the highest summits of the Church…”
- “But this will be a time of great trials for the Church. Cardinals will oppose cardinals. Bishops will oppose bishops. Satan will walk in their ranks. In Rome, there will be great changes. What is rotten will fall and what will fall will never rise again. Darkness will envelope the Church and the world will be thrown into a panic.”
The quote given above is taken from a German periodical published in 1963, Neues Europa, and received unofficial approbation in the 1960’s by several Church officials who had read the original 3rd Secret text hand-written by Sister Lucia. Among these Church officials was the respected Cardinal Ottovani. (Taken from: http://marienfried.com/catholic%20teachings/prophecy%20of%20apostasy.html
- At an interview of (Jesuit) Fr Malachi Martin in 1998, who was present at the reading of the Third Secret in 1960 by Pope John XXIII, Art Bell asked him if the statement that “The last pope will be under the control of Satan” is true and really part of the Third Secret,– he replies “Yes. That is correct”. See the whole interview at: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gn–7GTffn8. See especially: 1h:46m:30s to 1h:47m:20s
- “The world will be afflicted with wars, famine, the martyrdom of the good, persecution of the Church and the Holy Father, the annihilation of nations, and apostasy from the one true Faith”.
6. St. Faustina
It is not generally known that St. Faustina, known for her role in establishing the devotion to Divine Mercy, penned an unusual entry into her diary on December 17, 1936. Entry 823 is as follows.
“I have offered this day for priests. I have suffered more today than ever before, both interiorly and exteriorly. I did not know it was possible to suffer so much in one day. I tried to make a Holy Hour, in the course of which my spirit had a taste of the bitterness of the Garden of Gethsemane. I am fighting alone, supported by His arm, against all the difficulties that face me like unassailable walls. But I trust in the power of His name and I fear nothing.”
Note that Faustina that day was making reparation for priests, an offering that brought upon her the worst suffering she had ever endured. But too, on that bitter day of December 17, 1936, was born Jorge Mario Bergoglio, who would later reign as Pope Francis, the 266th pontiff of the Roman Catholic Church.
Could it be that Faustina that day was atoning for the many priests, bishops, and cardinals of the future who would be misled by Francis? But too, could it be that her mysterious torment signaled the arrival of a future anti-pope who would destroy the Faith in the name of “mercy?”
7. Ven. Archbishop Fulton Sheen (1950)
- “The mystical body on earth today will have its Judas Iscariot and he will be the false prophet. Satan will recruit him from among our bishops.”
- “We are living in the days of the Apocalypse–the last days of our era…. The two great forces of the Mystical Body of Christ and the Mystical Body of Antichrist are beginning to draw up the battle lines for the catastrophic contest.” (Flynn T & L. The Thunder of Justice. Maxkol Communications, Sterling, VA, 1993, p. 20)
He also said:
- “The False Prophet will have a religion without a cross. A religion without a world to come. A religion to destroy religions. There will be a counterfeit church. Christ’s Church [the Catholic Church] will be one. And the False Prophet will create the other. The false church will be worldly, ecumenical, and global. It will be a loose federation of churches. And religions forming some type of global association. A world parliament of churches. It will be emptied of all divine content and will be the mystical body of the Antichrist.
8. The Revelation from Garabandal that there would be 3 more popes
This claim matches that of the original St. Malachi prophecy – that the last Pope would be “the glory of the olive” who would be the final pope of this age. This, of course, is Benedict.
Conchita explained that her mention of only three was because she was told one of the original four [John Paul I] would only last for a very short time. She doesn’t count Francis as a pope at all; the prophecies of Our Lady are never inaccurate.
On the 111/112popes – see below:
9. Fr Gobbi
Message #406, June 13 1989
“This masonic infiltration, in the interior of the Church, was already foretold to you by Me, at Fatima, when I announced to you that Satan would enter in even to the summit of the Church.”
- “The first sign is the spread of errors, which lead to the loss of faith and to apostasy. These errors are being propagated by false teachers, by renowned theologians who are no longer teaching the truths of the gospel, but pernicious heresies based on errors and on human reasoning. It is because of the teaching of these errors that the true faith is being lost and that the great apostasy is spreading everywhere.”
- “First of all, a great apostasy is spreading in every part of the Church, through the lack of faith which is flooding even among its very pastors. Satan has succeeded in spreading everywhere the great apostasy, by means of his subtle work of seduction, which has brought many to be alienated from the truth of the Gospel to follow the fables of the new theological theories and to take delight in evil and in sin, sought after as an actual good.”
- “This great apostasy is spreading more and more, even through the interior of the Catholic Church. Errors are being taught and spread about, while the fundamental truths of the faith, which the authentic Magisterium of the Church has always taught and energetically defended against any heretical deviation whatsoever, are being denied with impunity.
Some examples of the errors and apostasy that we see today in this pontificate , (mentioned by Our Lady to Fr. Gobbi), include:
Statements of the man sitting on the throne of Peter which include:
- heretical and scandalizing statements,
- an inability or rather, refusal to clarify any dogmatic Truth as well as
- his approval of sinful situations, despite what the Church and Sacred Scripture teaches.
(From “ https://thewildvoice.org/pope-francis-bad-fruits/)
Of the Holy Spirit – ‘Pope Francis’ scandalously claims:
‘The Paraclete (the Holy Spirit) creates all the differences among the Churches, almost as if he were an Apostle of Babel.‘ (MARCH 15, 2013, VATICAN )
Of the Most Holy Trinity – ‘Pope Francis’ jokes:
‘Inside the Holy Trinity they’re all arguing behind closed doors, but on the outside they give the picture of unity.‘ (MARCH 25, 2017 – CRUX)
Of God the Father– ‘Pope Francis’ says:
‘God cannot be God without man… Let us also think of the Father, of our Father who cannot be without us, and who is watching us at this moment.‘ (JUNE 7, 2017 – ROME REPORTS/VIDEO)
Of the Blessed Virgin Mary – ‘Pope Francis’ says:
‘She was silent, but in her heart, how many things she told the Lord! ‘You, that day, this and the other that we read, you had told me that he would be great, you had told me that you would have given him the throne of David, his forefather, that he would have reigned forever and now I see him there!’ Our Lady was human! And perhaps she even had the desire to say: ‘Lies! I was deceived!‘ (DECEMBER 20, 2013 – VATICAN RADIO)
On Jesus Pope Francis said:
‘Pope Francis’ said that Jesus “had to beg forgiveness of his parents“ and that the Virgin Mary reproached Christ (when lost in the temple)
‘Pope Francis’ taught that the miracle of Jesus multiplying the bread and fish was really just a miracle of “sharing“.
Other statements from this pope:
Lost souls do not go to Hell, saying “there is no punishment, but the annihilation of that soul. All the others will participate in the beatitude of living in the presence of the Father. The souls that are annihilated will not take part in that banquet; with the death of the body their journey is finished.”
‘Pope Francis’ said that “Mother Earth“ is the one who ‘gave us life and safeguards us‘.
‘Pope Francis’ approved of contraception in certain circumstances.
Francis issued a stamp featuring Luther and put out a document saying Catholics now recognize Martin Luther as a “witness to the Gospel”. The stamp features Luther and Philip Melanchthon, – one of the founders of Lutheranism. In the image, Luther holds a Bible, and Melanchthon holds a copy of the Augsburg Confession, the primary confession of faith for the Lutheran church.
Pope criticized large Catholic families, cautioning them against “breeding like rabbits” (Jan 19, 2015)
On Pentecost Sunday – June 8, 2014, he hosted Jewish prayers and Koran readings at the Vatican.
See our previous post at: https://remnantdisciplesjtm.com/category/prophecies-fulfilled/
Examples of these errors being formally taught:Amoris Laetitia: changes the practice of denying Holy Communion to those who are in ‘irregular unions‘ (divorced and remarried, etc.).
Footnote 351 (Amoris laetitia‘s) granted permission for unrepentant adulterers to commit sacrilege at Mass.
Footnote 329 rips the Second Vatican Council’s Gaudium et spes 51 (concerning temporary abstinence from marital relations) completely out of context in order to argue that “doing it for the children” might mitigate the mortal sin of adultery.
- #AmorisLaetitia ¶3: “Each country/region can seek solutions better suited to its culture/traditions/local needs” [aka protestant style federation of (40000+) churches, no central church magisteriurm, relativism]
- #AmorisLaetitia ¶297: No one can be condemned for ever [ie, no one goes to hell]
- #AmorisLaetitia ¶301: “It can no longer simply be said that all those in any irregular situations are living in a state of mortal sin. ” [ie adulterers (divorced/remarried), sodomites, fornicators are not in a state of mortal sin, sin does not exist, and the 6th commandment is washed away]
- #AmorisLaetitia footnote #351: “In certain cases this can include the help of the sacraments” [ie adulterers (divorced/remarried), sodomites, fornicators may receive holy communion
- “The episcopates are maintaining a strange silence and are no longer reacting. When my Pope speaks with courage and reaffirms with force the truths of the Catholic faith, he is no longer listened to and is even publicly criticized and derided. There is a subtle and diabolical tactic, woven in secrecy by Masonry, which is used today against the Holy Father in order to bring ridicule upon his person and his work and to neutralize his Magisterium.”
(“my Pope” refers to Pope St John Paul II, who was Pope at the time of Fr. Gobbi)
10. Pope Benedict XVI at His Inaugural Address (2013)
“Pray for me, that I may not flee for fear of the wolves”.
11. Book of Truth
“My beloved Pope Benedict XVI is the last true pope on this Earth“. – (April 12th, 2012)
“They plan to replace the Holy Vicar, Pope Benedict XVI, with a dictator of lies. He will create a new church in league with the antichrist and his group, in order to deceive the world.” –(January 18th, 2012)
“One half will believe, out of duty, the need to follow the false prophet, the pope who will follow Pope Benedict XVI.” –(April 10th, 2012)
“They, My daughter, are being sent to prepare God’s children to accept the next pope, who comes after My beloved Vicar, Pope Benedict. This pope may be elected by members within the Catholic Church, but he will be the false prophet. His electors are wolves in sheep’s clothing and are members of the secret Masonic and evil group- led by Satan. This is how Satan will try to destroy My Church. Sadly, he will, this false prophet, attract a large following. Those who oppose him will be persecuted.” -( April 12th, 2012)
“Be assured that it will be the Catholic Church, founded by Me and placed under the command of My beloved apostle, Peter, which will suffer the greatest in the end times.” – (April 12th, 2012)
The Book of Truth reveals aspects which were not revealed in 2000. These were, however, revealed by other saints – such as St Francis of Assisi and Bl. Catherine Emmerich.
Read the message of 26 Jan 2012: “The final secret of Fatima reveals the Truth of Satan’s evil sect entering the Vatican.”
and the message of 22 Jul 2013 “Mother of Salvation: The last secret of Fatima was not revealed, so terrifying was it.”
You can also read both of these as quoted in our last post: “Stumbling Blocks: The Truth about the Third Secret of Fatima.”
We see that the Third Secret says in part:
1) that the evil sect (Illuminati, Freemasons – Satanists) have entered the Vatican
2) that there will be 2 popes- “two men wearing the crown of Peter”.
Old news for the Remnant Army of Crusaders! I wonder what else does it say?
P.S. What about “My daughter Lucia was silenced by the powers, which control part of the Vatican,..” – This, lending a lot of credence to The “imposter Lucy” allegations.
You must be logged in to post a comment.