Published on a retired Catholic Bishop’s Blog – Abyssus Abyssum Invocat – Bishop Emeritus of the Diocese of Corpus Christi – Bp. Rene Henry Gracida
When I heard the news at work that Cardinal Pell’s appeal had been rejected, I was in shock. We received a temporary reprieve (in NSW, Australia) against the abortion law passing through the Upper House. It was not a win but it was a relief. We cried tears of relief momentarily but we know the fight is not yet over. The news about Pell was a blow.
Nothing much cuts closer to the bone than an innocent child being murdered by his own blood, an innocent child being sexually abused or an innocent man being sent to suffer in gaol and demonized for sins he didn’t commit. Not that this is the first time in history that this has happened. But Cardinal Pell is our brother in Christ, as are all those suffering little children- who belong to their Heavenly Father. How great must be God’s anger and sadness! Since Wednesday we have been in grieving. there is no other way to explain what we have been feeling.
We just couldn’t bring ourselves to write anything that day.
On Thursday, my mum wondered “What would it take to establish that Cardinal Pell has been demonized?” The reason she considered that is because in every way we can think of, he fits a particular prophecy…
The prophecy has three distinct elements:
– a bishop is the subject of a terrible miscarriage of justice
– he is demonized
-laws pertaining to the Church are then changed and other sacred servants persecuted if they dare object
Lord, God is this prophecy about him?
We have false accusations, an unfair trial where key evidence was not allowed, countless articles and news stories including stories & interviews on main news and current affair channels, books written against him, plenty of people calling him evil and baying for blood and then a ‘terrible miscarriage of justice’ which sees Cardinal Pell convicted of the most abhorrent of crimes. Those who are disgusted by the deliberate process of destroying the Cardinal and his reputation (including independent news journalists) have actually described what has happened and even used the exact term stating that he has “been demonized.”
and some headlines of articles previously published here:
As if that proof wasn’t enough, the next morning (Friday) I awoke to what seems like the perfect proof – in a glaringly visible form- of both Cardinal Pell’s deliberate demonisation AND the link it will have to the passing of the new law in Victoria which forces priests to break the Seal of Confession.
I wrote to mum:
Hi MumYou have to read the article and include this bit as proof of demonisation and the change in law.We all know that Pell was not even accused of abusing boys in the confessional. And yet in this article it mentions a horrible cartoon where the two ideas are clearly connected. To me this is the most clear proof of the prophecy being about him.“Yet I doubt there will be any backlash against The Australian, the country’s leading center-right newspaper, for the equally vile cartoon it published on the day Cardinal Pell’s appeal was rejected. It shows a priest with horns and a goatee hiding in a confessional, which is covered with a massive zipper, as on a pair of men’s trousers. It’s true: anti-Catholicism really is the last acceptable prejudice.”
Here is the cartoon published the same day as Cardinal Pell’s appeal was rejected:
When we first read this prophecy, in 2014, we wondered with horror, who this would apply to. Would it be Pope Benedict? Then, as stories and news articles began to vilify Cardinal Pell, the man who stood against injustice and for Truth, we wondered whether it would be about him.
My most esteemed Bishop will be the subject of a terrible miscarriage of justice
My dearly beloved daughter, how My Heart is breaking because of the plight of My sacred servants and the difficult trials which they will have to face because of My enemies. My most esteemed Bishop will be the subject of a terrible miscarriage of Justice. Then, when he has been demonized, many of My sacred servants will be taken to task, should they dare to utter grievances against the new laws, which are not of Me and which they will have to witness being introduced into My Churches.
Read the whole prophecy here:
Pray for Cardinal Pell: a white martyr.
On Friday morning before work, I did just this. I was offering him in prayer, knowing how patiently he has reassured his flock that he is offering his ‘little sufferings’ joined to Jesus. And, in great sorrow, as I prayed the Sorrowful Mysteries of the Rosary, praying for Cardinal Pell, contemplating Our Crucified Lord, tears flowing down my cheeks, a thought flew in to my head, coming from nowhere, (as if sent by my angel) :
“He is suffering for the sins of The Church, which are not his own.”
And my next thought was “Just like Jesus willingly suffered for the sins of others… and was also condemned and arrested although an innocent man”. Cardinal Pell is not the first to suffer for the sins of others.
Jesus did ask some of his first bishops, James and John: “Can you drink the cup I am going to drink?” (Matthew 20: 22) And he reminded us all to take up our cross and follow Him.
I know Cardinal Pell willingly came back to Australia to face the trial although he could have had diplomatic immunity in the Vatican State, because he knew he was innocent. He accepted his original false conviction and sentencing saying ” if Jesus wills it, I will accept it”. I know he willingly offers up his sufferings for the Church as seen in his recent letter.
I pray for the appeal to the High Court to exonerate him but I don’t trust this will happen. I pray for him in gaol and for his strengthening. I pray he dies in a state of grace and when he dies, I will pray for his soul. I also pray for that of his accuser.
I will be able to ask for St. George Pell’s saintly intercession- in the affairs of the Church and for all the abused and especially for his colleagues who are priestly abusers.
I ask St. Gerard Majella now to intercede for all concerned now and for Blessed Mother to console her son.
JMJ pray 4 us.
Abortion Extremism threatening NSW, Australia
We are now experiencing one of those fiery attacks.
Lets be honest; all abortion is evil and is extremist. It kills an innocent life for daring to exist. But the latest plot by the left wing politicians to try to push through a law which legalizes killing pre-born babies and deprives those born, (if unwanted and intended for abortion) of care and medical assistance must make even the average un-churched Australian man, woman or teenager shudder. They shudder because they know instinctively its evil; its not right; because they know that a foetus looks like a baby- because it is actually a baby (an innocent, alive, human child) and that the no-one should kill an innocent person. This is the law of God written on their hearts. This is what their conscience would convict them of, whether or not they want to heed it.
These politicians would not participate in an act like that, for the most part I assume, themselves or in person. I think they would find it hard to watch. And most people when faced with the facts could not say that they agree with late term abortion- for any reason, which is what this law is about. Not that the politicians care what their constituents think- or their conscience. In this case, this unpopular law has come out of nowhere and is trying to be imposed on Australians as a just law. Where is the justice in any of this?! How did this happen?
Here, in this state (NSW Australia) just like many other places around the world, we are facing the smoke on the horizon and the fire threatening us. We are facing a terrible extreme abortion law being imposed on us. It was suddenly announced by an Independent Member of Parliament without any announcement being made or warning in the media – obviously so that we had no time to plan a strategy to fight. We already fought against a similar law 2 years ago – but then we had time to fight and Archbishop Anthony Fisher within a week had speakers at every Mass in every parish in the diocese together with a petition to sign. MP’s were shocked to see the record number of petitions and retreated. But we knew they would try again.
The methodology this time was cunning – it was called a law to ‘decriminalize abortion’ in this state. But horrendous new content was added – abortion up till birth, no rights for doctors who object – they would be compelled by law to refer the person requesting abortion to another doctor and much more. As well as just decriminalising the law as it stands, it has many amendments which make it all the more horrific.
There wasn’t much time, but some petitions were hastily organized in some parishes – St Mary’s Cathedral had 65 hours Devotion (Eucharistic Adoration) – day and night during the days the bill was being debated; other parishes had Adoration or all-night vigils of Eucharistic Adoration or 40 hours’ Devotion. People rallied outside Parliament House. The Catholic, Anglican and Orthodox bishops united in the fight. But the enemy still got the bill through the Lower House. There was an unholy roar and cheer when the bill was accepted.
We are saddened but not deflated. The fight is not over. It still has to pass through the Upper House.
The very next day, other Christian groups – the Australian Family Coalition, the Australian Christian Lobby, and others immediately started back on the warpath with petitions and prayer campaigns etc. Today many parishes were collecting and signing new petitions for the upper house. Our Christian lobby groups have given us a link to formally object to items in the proposed law (but you need to read the bill and have arguments which they cannot object to). So social media is alive with the link for submissions. We only, once again, have a week before it goes before the Upper house. We are regrouping and re-organising.
Thank God for our Christian brethren, and Archbishop Anthony fisher who is doing his bit. Please, wherever you are in the world, join us in prayer because we do pray for you whenever we are aware of some evil that is trying to be enforced upon God’s people. It is possible that one day we will stand before God and He will ask, “What did you do?”…Can anything we ever do be too much when speaking on behalf of innocent souls? We need to see these little children as God’s own– and do all we can. When evil is engulfing, we must not fall asleep! Stand at the ready!
On a bigger scale: The Amazonian synod
The upcoming Pan-Amazonian synod in October will herald in the biggest apostasy the world has ever seen. After this, once the blasphemies, heresies and twisted teachings and rituals are inflicted upon us, the fire of hell will be well and truly raging. Read some of the warnings from our much esteemed Cardinals and bishops:
- Cardinal Walter Brandmueller:
Amazon Synod is a ploy for ‘radical re-structuring’ of Church
German cardinal says Amazon synod is ‘heretical’, must be ‘rejected’
- Bishop Schneider:
Pope Francis has ‘strict duty’ to reaffirm priestly celibacy at Amazon Synod
- Cardinal Mueller:
Cardinal Mueller criticizes ‘false teaching’ on revelation in Amazon synod doc
Amazon Synod is a ‘pretext for changing the Church
No pope or council could permit female deacons, ‘it would be invalid
Why Cdl. Muller warned that German involvement in Amazon Synod was ‘wrecking ball’ for Church
- Cardinal Pell (speaking from prison)
Amazon or no Amazon, the Church cannot allow any confusion
- Archbishop Vigano:
“What We Are Now Seeing is the Triumph of a 60-year-old Plan”
- Cardinal Burke:
Relaxing priestly celibacy for Amazon region would affect universal Church
Events such as these will increase all over the world. The prince of darkness knows his days are numbered so the onslaught is horrific. He will try to drag as many as possible with him while he still can.
Christ promised us that “the gates of hell will not prevail” against the Church, but we have to prove our worth – we have to fight for Christ and His Truth.
There is smoke on the horizon, the fires of hell are approaching.
We have to be awake, unite with others, pray for each other, pray for courage and discernment and spread God’s Word no matter what the cost. Please pray for us, as we continue to pray for you, wherever in the world you are. The early Christians had hundreds of years of persecution. We have to stand together to be strong!
We are Christ’s Remnant army.
All Christians must unite to fight this battle!
St Michael, the Archangel, defend us in the hour of battle.
The Pan-Amazonian Synod is planning to change the church by starting a movement of change which will render it unrecognizable: not One, Holy, Catholic or Apostolic. The remnant army cannot ignore the attempts to destroy Christ’s Church through devious means. We must unite to stop this evil Synod.
Our weapon is the Rosary. Our effort must be worldwide.
God hear our prayer to stop the Synod! The devil hates the Rosary.
Please join us any time of day or night by offering a Rosary on the Feast of St Michael, September 29th and spread the battle cry!
All Christians take note. What starts in the Catholic Church will not end there. This synod (just like the others in 2014 and 2015) will try to upend all that is holy. It is just another step towards the One World Religion, which will include pagan rituals and re-interpret God’s words in the Bible. Please join us in prayer.
Freely share this image on social media to do this.
Items on the “Instrumentum Laboris” (Working document of the synod):
Catholic Sat @CatholicSat
Thread of some highlights from the Insrumentum Laboris of Special Assembly of the Synod of Bishops for the Pan-Amazon Region
- 98 the “integration of indigenous theology with ecotheology is suggested” in the formation of candidates to Holy Orders.
n.98 “The teaching of Pan-Amazonian indigenous theology in all [Catholic] educational institutions is required”
n.98 “deepen an existing Amazonian Indian theology, which will allow a better and greater understanding of indigenous spirituality, in order to avoid those historical errors that have run over many original cultures.”
n.98 “For example, it is necessary to take into account the myths, traditions, symbols, rituals and celebrations of origin, which include transcendent, communitarian and ecological dimensions.”
- 104 “To favor a Church as an institution of non-self-referential service, co-responsible in the care of the Common House and in the defense of the rights of the peoples.”
- 128 “Begin with the spirituality lived by the indigenous peoples, in contact with nature and their culture, so that they can be enlightened by the newness of the dead and risen Christ and in Him to reach fullness.”
- 128 “Recognize indigenous spirituality as a source of wealth for the Christian experience.”
- 126 “There is a need for a process of discernment in relation to the rituals, symbols and celebratory styles of indigenous cultures in contact with nature, which must be assumed in the liturgical and sacramental ritual.”
- 126 “It is suggested that the liturgical celebrations be festive, with their own songs and dances, in tongues and with original costumes, in communion with nature and with the community.”
- 126 “A liturgy that corresponds to their own culture, to be the source and summit of their Christian life (SC, 10), and linked to their struggles, sufferings and joys.”
n 126 “The sacraments should be a source of life and medicine accessible to all (EG 47), especially to the poor (EG 200). It is asked to overcome the rigidity of a discipline that excludes and alienates, in favor of a pastoral sensitivity that accompanies and integrates (AL 297)”
- 126 “Instead of leaving communities without the Eucharist, the criteria for selecting and preparing the ministers authorized to celebrate it should be changed.”
- 126 “In view of a salutary “decentralization” of the Church (EG, 16), the communities ask Episcopal Conferences to adapt the Eucharistic rituals to their own cultures.”
- 129 “To promote indigenous vocations of men and women, in response to the needs of pastoral-sacramental attention; its decisive contribution consists in the impulse for an authentic evangelization from the indigenous point of view, according to its uses and customs.”
- 129 “Affirming that celibacy is a gift to the Church, it is requested that in the more remote areas of the region the possibility of the ordination of the elderly, preferably indigenous, men respected and recognized by already having a stable family”
- 129 “That the Church increasingly welcome the feminine style of acting and understanding events.”
- 129 “Identify the type of official ministry that can be conferred on women, considering the central role they play today in the Amazon Church.”
For articles about the proposed synod, see:
- Plan of Pope Francis To Remake the Catholic Church Exposedhttps://haurietisaquas.me/
- After the pan-amazon synod in October the Catholic Church will be unrecognizable as the Church established by Jesus Christ https://catholicismpure.wordpress.com/2019/07/02/after-the-pan-amazon-synod-in-october-the-catholic-church-will-be-unrecognizable-as-the-church-established-by-jesus-christ/
- Swiss bishop: Amazon Synod could‘contaminate whole Mystical Body of Church…gravely damage it’. https://www.lifesitenews.com/blogs/swiss-bishop-amazon-synod-could-contaminate-whole-mystical-body-of-church…gravely-damage-it
- Pre-Amazon Synod private meeting calls for female diaconate, Vatican in attendance https://www.lifesitenews.com/news/amazon-pre-Synod-private-meeting-calls-for-female-diaconate-vatican-in-attendance
- These Are the Destructive Goals of the Pan-Amazon Synod: https://www.tfp.org/these-are-the-destructive-goals-of-the-pan-amazon-synod/?utm_source=ActiveCampaign&utm_medium=email&utm_content=Pope+Francis++meeting%3A+What+you+need+to+know&utm_campaign=TFP190618+-+The+significance+of+Pope+Francis++meeting
- Burke: Relaxing priestly celibacy for Amazon region would affect universal Church: https://www.lifesitenews.com/news/cardinal-burke-relaxing-priestly-celibacy-for-amazon-region-would-affect-univeral-church
- A comprehensive site that has been set up to keep track of developments regarding the synod: http://panamazonsynodwatch.info/
Prophecy from the Book of Truth:
“Pagans, on the other hand, in their quest for spiritual peace, seek out the Creation of the True God, rather than their Creator. Instead of laying themselves before God, My Father, the Almighty, Creator of all things, they lie prostrate before false idols, including the wonders He created for the world – the Earth, the sun, the moon and the stars.…” ( 24 Sept.2013)
The Miracles and Power of the Rosary :
- St Dominic converted heretics
- 1571 Pope ordered everyone to pray Rosary.. The Christian flagship flew a blue banner with Christ crucified on it. Small fleet, outnumbered.. Huge storm destroyed enemy and their ships.
- 1683 Vienna Austria – Islam was at Vienna’s gates. Polish, German and Austrian armies prayed the Rosary as they marched. It was the greatest victory over the Turks since Don John of Austria’s 1571 victory at Lepanto over the Sultan’s armada
- 1716 Peterwardsein Hungary – people prayed Rosary and Prince Eugene of Savoy led Christian armies to victory
- 1945 Hiroshima Japan – priest and 7 others survived nuclear bomb blast at ground zero. Scientists could not explain it. Fr H Schiffer S.J said “In that house we were living the message of Fatima”
- 1955 Austria –facing threat of communist takeover, everyday for 7 years people prayed the Rosary. Then the communists withdrew without a reason.
- 1966 Brazil and Portugal 1975:averted communist rule. A woman named Dona Amelia Bastos formed a group (campaign of Women for Democracy). 20,000 women reciting the Rosary in Belo Horizonte broke up leftist meeting.
- And 600,000 women praying the rosary in Sao Paulo stopped Communist revolution in Brazil.
The Rosary is the most powerful prayer after the Mass.
Archbishop Fulton Sheen said “The power of the Rosary is beyond description”
September 18, 2013 @ 11:30pm
My dearly beloved daughter, I ask that you all recite this special Crusade Prayer to consecrate all those close to you, so that I can cover them with My Precious Blood.
Crusade Prayer (122) For the consecration to the Precious Blood of Jesus Christ
Dear Jesus, I ask You to consecrate me, my family, friends and nation to the Protection of Your Precious Blood.
You died for me and Your Wounds are my wounds as I gracefully accept the suffering, which I will endure in the lead up to Your Second Coming.
I suffer with You, dear Jesus, as You try to gather all of God’s children into Your Heart, so that we will have Eternal Life.
Cover me and all those who need Your Protection with Your Precious Blood. Amen.
All you need to do is trust Me and I will protect those who call on Me for the salvation of their own and other souls.
Go and prepare for the Day of the Judgement. I bless you all and I grant you the strength to continue with your devotion to My Crusade Prayers.
I thought it was important to share this on the Feast of the Most Precious Blood of Jesus Christ (traditional calendar).
July is also the Month of the Precious Blood. Perhaps a special effort to recite it daily for this month? Our prayer group says it at the beginning of each prayer group. Like all Crusade Prayers it is very powerful – especially in time of spiritual attack.
A little aside – at the Consecration – when the priest holds up the Host we say “My Lord and my God”. When he holds up the precious Blood, we should say” (according to my ole traditional Mass Missal) – “Be mindful of your creature Lord, whom you have redeemed with Your Blood.” I also add “Wash away my sins with your Precious Blood, so that I may be worthy to receive you”.
God bless you all ++
Devotion to the Sacred Heart
Devotion to the Sacred heart is more important in today’s world than ever before. The Mystical Body of Christ being persecuted, blasphemed, and betrayed and suffering more than ever at this time all over the world. We behold his Sacred Heart aflame with Love for us and filled with Love and Mercy.
Jesus said to St Mary Alacoque :
“My Divine Heart is so passionately in love with men that it can no longer contain within Itself the flames of its ardent charity. It must pour them out by thy means, and manifest itself to them to enrich them with its precious treasures, which contain all the graces of which they need to be saved from perdition. I have chosen you as an abyss of unworthiness and ignorance to accomplish so great a design, so that all may be done by Me.”
During the octave of the feast of the Blessed Sacrament, June 16, 1675, Margaret Mary was on her knees before the choir-gate, her eyes fixed on the tabernacle. Suddenly the Lord appeared on the altar and discovered [revealed] to her His Heart:
“Behold”, said He to her, “this Heart which has so loved men that it has spared nothing, even to exhausting and consuming itself, in order to testify its love. In return, I receive from the greater part only ingratitude, by their irreverence and sacrilege, and by the coldness and contempt they have for Me in this sacrament of love. And what is most painful to Me,” added the Savior, in a tone that went to the Sister’s heart, “is that they are hearts consecrated to Me.”
“Love keeps Him there [in the Blessed Sacrament] as a victim completely and perpetually delivered over to sacrifice for the glory of the Father and for our salvation. Unite yourself with Him, then, in all that you do. Refer everything to His glory. Set up your abode in this loving Heart of Jesus and you will there find lasting peace and the strength both to bring to fruition all the good desires He inspires in you, and to avoid every deliberate fault. Place in this Heart all your sufferings and difficulties. Everything that comes from the Sacred Heart is sweet. He changes everything into love.”
Our Lord made twelve great promises to St. Margaret Mary for those who are devoted to his most Sacred Heart. They are:
- I will give them all the graces they need in life.
- I will create peace in their families.
- I will comfort them in all their troubles.
- They shall surely find in My Heart protection during life and especially at the hour of their death.
- I will shower them with blessings in everything that they do.
- Sinners shall find in My Heart the source of an infinite ocean of mercy.
- Weak souls shall become fervent.
- Fervent souls shall speedily rise to great perfection.
- I will bless the homes where an image of My Heart shall be exposed and honored.
- I will give to priests the power of touching the most hardened hearts.
- Those who spread this devotion shall have their names written in My Heart, never to be erased.
- The all-powerful love of My Heart will grant to all those who shall receive Communion on the First Friday of nine continuous months the grace of final repentance; they shall not die under my displeasure, nor without receiving their Sacraments; My heart shall surely be their protection at that last hour.
Devotion to the Sacred Heart focuses not only on the love and mercy Jesus has for us but on reparation for sin.
There is so much reparation to be made for our own sins, for the sins of the clergy, for the sins of our nations, for the sins of the Elite and all the dark souls – in fact we need to atone for the sins of the world – especially in turning away from our Beloved Saviour.
The Nine Fridays must be made in honor of His Sacred Heart.
In St. Margaret Mary’s visions, Christ requested that a Communion of reparation be made on the first Friday of every month for nine consecutive months, and Communion must be received.)
With regard to this promise it may be remarked:
- That our Lord required Communion to be received on a particular day chosen by Him;
- that the nine Fridays must be consecutive;
- that they must be made in honor of His Sacred Heart, which means that those who make the nine Fridays must practice the devotion and must have a great love for our Lord;
- that our Lord does not say that those who make the nine Fridays will be dispensed from any of their obligations or from exercising the vigilance necessary to lead a good life and overcome temptation; rather He implicitly promises abundant graces to those who make the nine Fridays to help them to carry out these obligations and persevere to the end;
- that perseverance in receiving Holy Communion for nine consecutive First Fridays helps the faithful to acquire the habit of frequent Communion, which our Lord eagerly desires;
- that the practice of the nine Fridays is very pleasing to our Lord since He promises such great reward, and that all Catholics should endeavor to make the nine Fridays.
“… It is those who come to Me as little ones whom I bring closer to My Sacred Heart. These are the souls who love Me unconditionally and who do not feel the need to display their love for Me, so that others will admire and look up to them. It is the man who leaves all in My Hands, when he speaks the Truth, who brings Me the souls I desire, not the man who feels he deserves great accolades for doing so….” ( 4 January. 2015)
“…As the world plunges into darkness – as wars break out everywhere, and when disease and famine grip humanity – My Intervention will be witnessed. I protect all those who consecrate themselves to My Sacred Heart. I uplift those whose hearts may be heavy, and I will bring peace and a calmness of soul to those who ask Me for these Gifts. …”(14 October, 2014)
“.. My Son makes His Presence felt when He is called upon. The more open the soul is to His Love, the more he or she will become closer to His Sacred Heart...” (17 May 2014)
Prayers from the Book of Truth to the Sacred heart:
Prayer for Salvation
Tuesday, November 16th, 2010 @ 09:55 am
O my Lord, lead me to Your Kingdom and protect me from the darkness that has engulfed my soul. Hear me now O Sacred Heart and through Your Goodness let Your Light of Love and protection shine through.
Prayer for encouragement
Tuesday, May 10th, 2011 @ 04:00 pm
Fill me now, O Lord, with the Gift of the Holy Spirit to carry Your most Holy Word to sinners who I must help save in Your Name. Help me to cover them, through my prayers, with Your Precious Blood so that they can be drawn to Your Sacred Heart. Give me the Gift of the Holy Spirit so that these poor souls can revel in Your New Paradise.
Prayer to never give up when you feel down
Sunday, January 8th, 2012 @ 03:30 pm
Jesus if you can hear me
Then listen to my call for help
Please help me deal with those who cause me pain
Help me to stop envy taking over my life and
To stop me wishing for things I cannot have
Instead open my heart to you dear Jesus
Help me to feel real love – your love
And to feel true peace in my heart. Amen.
Prayer to consecrate yourself to the Sacred heart.
My most loving Jesus, I consecrate myself anew today and without reserve to Your Divine Heart. To You I consecrate my body with all its senses, my soul with all its faculties, and my whole being. To you I consecrate all my thoughts, words, and works; all my sufferings and labors; all my hopes, consolations, and joys; and chiefly I consecrate to You my poor heart that I may love but You and be consumed as a victim in the flames of Your love.
Accept, O Jesus, my most loving Spouse, the desire I have to console Your Divine Heart and to belong to You forever. Take possession of me in such a manner that henceforward I may have no other liberty than that of loving You, no other life than that of suffering and dying for you.
In You I place unbounded confidence, and I hope for pardon of my sins from Your infinite mercy. In Your hands I lay all my cares and principally that of my eternal salvation. I promise to love You and to honor You until the last moment of my life, and to propagate as far as I am able, with the help of Your Divine grace, devotion to Your most Sacred Heart.
Dispose of me, O Divine Heart of Jesus, according to Your good pleasure. I desire no other recompense than Your greater glory and Your holy love.
Grant me the grace to find in Your most Sacred Heart my dwelling place; there I desire to pass each day of my life; there I wish to breathe forth my last sigh. Make also my heart Your abode, the place of Your repose; that so we may remain intimately united until one day I may praise, love, and possess You for all eternity, and sing forever the infinite mercies of Your most Sacred Heart. Amen.
Sacred Heart of Jesus, hear my prayer!
Sacred heart of Jesus have mercy on us!
Sacred Heart of Jesus, I implore that I may love Thee more and more!
May the Sacred Heart of Jesus be loved everywhere.
Sacred Heart of Jesus, I believe in Your love for me.
Sweet Heart of Jesus, be my love.
Sweetest Jesus, hide me in Your Sacred Heart. Do not permit me to be separated from You. Defend me from the evil foe.
Sacred Heart of Jesus, Your kingdom come!
Sacred Heart of Jesus, let me love You and make you loved.
Heart of Jesus, burning with love for us, set our hearts on fire with love of You.
Jesus, meek and humble of heart, make our hearts like Yours.
Divine Heart of Jesus, convert sinners, save the dying, deliver the Holy Souls in Purgatory.
All for You, most Sacred Heart of Jesus.
Sacred Heart of Jesus, may you be known, loved, and imitated!
Sacred Heart of Jesus, protect our families.
Sacred Heart of Jesus, strengthened in Your agony by an angel, strengthen us in our agony.